[Resolved] Angel Broking — account issue

Na, Delhi, India
 Dipak Burnwal on Oct 4, 2017
I have two sip's running from my demat account (Dell6337). One of rs 2000 and one of rs 3000. Everything was working fine for the last couple of months but on this month (September) after two deductions from my account that is one of rs 2000 and one of rs 3000 again on[protected]Yesterday) a amount of rs 2000 was deducted from my bank account by mutual fund bse. When i contacted my bank they said sir you have registered a mandate with us via angel broking so whenever they will ask for money we will simply give them.in the bank statement transaction type is showing exactly the same as it shows whenever a mutual fund amount is deducted.

I tried to contact anoop rathee and other customer care but no one replied or was able to solve my problem. I would request you to please look into the matter and let me know the issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017

[Oct 04, 2017] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2017
Hi Dipak, We believe our team has got in touch with you and have addressed your concern successfully.

Comments

I had an account in angel broking ..i am still receiving annoying sms heading
HP-MMCALL, AD-STAXIS, AD- ANGELB, AM-ANGELB, DZ-TRADEO
please stop this sms services.
CLIENT ID : S167815
There is a discrepancy in the Saudha summary report. As I have not traded any stocks apart from sun pharma and aur o pharma in the last trading week., I hereby accuse Mr.praveen that trading has been done by him.
Kindly check and let me know the status as soon as possible.

I have done all the procedure but my account is not able to login. Its 3 hrs over after account creation. clarify wat is the issue.
I am not getting correct party ledger view on my back office site on logging.

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - account issue