[Resolved] Angel Broking — brokerage charges

Borivali West, Maharashtra, India
 nbk2wwl on Mar 14, 2019
Client id: a145840

I was offered an angel elite plan because i started with a 1lakh balance. However the executive who collected my documents left the job and never submitted ny forms to hyd for kyc & hence my account was suspended"user suspended".

The second executive took the new form filled from me, however never puut the charges, but told me that my account would be re-activated as it was earlier, but that did not happened.

For more than 30 days in a row, i was paying high brokerage charges.

I am now requesting for my account to be re-evaluated and re-calculated and all the extra brokerages to be reversed back into my account

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Mar 14, 2019] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Our team is working on the concern, we request you to give us some time. We will update you shortly on the same.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Our team discussed with you on the concern whereby explaining the reason for the account being suspended. We have also guided you with the process to activate the code again. In case you have any concern, please write to us at [protected]@angelbroking.com

Comments

My self sandeep havale having client id MAGA1048 my account is suspended.i had called many times to customer care but problem not resolved.
I have received SMS from company that I have zero balance in account. UCC-A13052. PL. Confirm the account. Status.
I have cancelled my sub brokership (SABF from Angel broking one month back and still my security shares has not been released to my account -S144832, even chasing since two weeks no one responding, trying call partner support but many times call getting disconnected.
Asked escalation contact details still not responding on email.

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - brokerage charges