Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Zerodha

Having problems with Zerodha?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zerodha customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zerodha

Zerodha Phone Numbers

+91 80 4040 2020

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Zerodha reviews & complaints(526)

Dear Sir
I have transferred some Mutual Fund to another Broker through CDSL Easiest Platform.
Now wants the AMC statement of the transferred Mutual Fund to get an update from their side.
But the Zerodha Support person sent a random reply and they didn't resolve my problem.
I have requested many times, but Zerodha Support Team is not providing Mutual Fund Transfer Transactions statement,
Instead of that they are misguiding and providing working reply.

Its not expected from Zerodha.

I need AMC Statement for Mutual Fund Transfer Transactions on High Priority.
Please do the needful.
Goutam Kumar Das
Client ID : XN1924
Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund of account opening charges

ashish kumar
    from hamirpur himachal pradesh
    oct 16, 2022
    I paid rs.200 for opening an account with zerodha. However i do not wish to continue it further. I request a full refund for the amount that i paid on 16 october 2022. My email id is ashishthakur143.[protected]@gmail.com. I hope my issue is resolved as soon as possible.

My SIP will be deduct in month of July
      And that SIP not process and my bank account debit.payament will be made in 2 times. I create ticket but always answer wait for 2-3 days. Plz refund my money
      Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order for buying liquid MFs on 1st Aug 2022 well before 2PM but though money is credited didnt get my MF and on 16th Aug or so status got changed to cancelled and when contacted support they informed it is some issue with thier aggregator so I couldnt buy MF on time and till date ie 23rd Aug 22 didnt get back my money that was debited.

I want zerodha to pay my money back + 10% interest from 1st Aug till they pay my...

Sir me zerodha me new account opne karna chah raha tha par opne nahi ho raha me mobile number dalne ke bad otp bhi dalne ke bad bhi age kisi pressing nahi ho rahi
        Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done all necessary steps to open Zerodha account, however 2 repetitive issues coming
          1) Web cam verification - did this step almost 3 times and it still keeps asking for it. Not sure why
          2) Name mismatch between PAN and Aadhar - not sure how can I attach a self attested letter that both docs are legit and have the name of the same person
          Its really annoying how it takes so much time to merely open an account
          Its been more than 1-2 months now
          Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please refund the money (Rs. 3500) for transaction not added in SIP but deducted from bank account
            Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my money because of Zerodha server busy problem I couldn't cancel my order or modify my order i want all my money...

zerodha wipe out my account and left me with nothing after I invested 3lakh but trad erstechrecov ery.com… help me get my funds back with ease …..

My user ID- WUM057

As today was a weekly expiry and hence as I was trading I was in a profit of[protected] but as soon as I tried to square off I was not able to do so as an error was showing, 'Sever not ready'.
                I lost my capital of 395000/- and hence I demand my compensation for the same because due to the broker's technical issue I would not be suffering such huge losses
                Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir/mam I got payment request from zerodha broking Ltd client of Rs.6.55.
                  And while paying that amount of Rs.6.55 I paid Rs.500 by mistake.
                  Please help me to get back my money in my account . Thank you...

Zerodha — My UPI transaction was successful from bank's end but zerodha marked it failed transaction and my money got deducted.

I have made a payment of ₹12, 000 to pay for my SIP on 5th August. The payment was done through UPI. The payment on Google pay was done successfully and my amount was deducted but Zerodha marked the payment failed. I have contacted bank and they said the payment was transferred successfully and it has to be reversed by Zerodha's end.

Zerodha team is asking me to be patient and is unable to resolve the issue. I have shared...
                  My Client ID is BO1013. This incident took place on 01-Apr-2022 when Zerodha had an option to use mandates set up by customers to retrieve the desired amount of money from the Bank Account and transfer it to Coin Wallet for payment of mutual funds.

My mandate was set to withdraw an amount of INR 11000 on the 1st day of every month linked to my SBI account. I had personally ensured that there was enough money to successfully...
                  I had made a NEFT transaction of Rs 27500 to YES Bank account of ICCL as per information provided by Zerodha on their portal on 1st July, 2022. The money was deducted and after 2-3 days, the SIP of Rs 25000 for Kotak Emerging Equity Fund was not executed. Hence, I made UPI payment of Rs 25000 for the above mentioned SIP. The payment was successful. However, I got a notification after few days that the SIP has failed. I have been following...
                  My withdrawal amount not credited my bank account of Rs 17300 support code 3184...
                  I paid 16K for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap fund via Zerodha Coin Platform on 4th July. The transaction failed and money was deducted. Zerodha support team promised that the refund will be processed by 9th July, which became 14th July, then 19th July, then 22nd July, then 25th July and then 28th July

It's been 1 month and I haven't received the refund yet. They keep telling that BSE STARMF is doing reconciliation and it will be refunded...
                  Hello Sir/Mam,
                  My Name is Payal. My Zerodha id is RG8103. I purchased 21 mutual fund value of ₹4.41 lakh using zerodha coin application at 5th July. But Only I got only 11 mutual fund one by one. Those 11 MUTUAL Funds was approved in 2-3 days and 3 Mutual funds was initiated at 18 July and they were count 18th July price. But Price was low at 5th july that is the reason I purchased that day but they allocate 18th july when price...
                  My Account no. LJ48**, I'd bought a put options(35000PE) which is at At the money contract. While I'm trying to change the position from MIS to Normal it doesn't allow. while inquiring the customer care, they told that its because of out of the money and open interest. All these are happening while the Banknifty Spot price is around 35053. Its kind of cheating to block the trader from avoiding the loss. I keep on requesting them via customer...

Zerodha — Withdrawal processing but not credit my bank account

I had withdrawn the money on 8/7/2002. It has been 2 days and the money has not reached my bank account yet...
                  Charts hangs a lot and i need to refresh them every five minutes, all other systems and apps are working well but zerodha charts are not working .
                  Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hey Karmveer, we've been working fine. Please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com with more details so that our team can have this checked and assist.