Zerodha
Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd.

Zerodha Customer Care

Sat 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 08:30 am - 07:00 pm

Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

Sep 24, 2021
I have an account with zerodha since covid. i am trading in Equity & fno since then. it has come to my notice that zerodha has been reducing balance that they are not supposed to. First of all the charges of rs 50+gst in case of auto square off of MIS orders is unvalid, apart from that i have seen that there is a difference of Rs 25000 after complete reconciliation. i have already placed the complaints but the response is not justified. the complain is not resolved yet
Sep 24, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
the complaint is not yet resolved then too its showiing as resolved??

I have placed withdrawal request on sep 17 th 2021 and it got processed in zerodha but amount not yet credited in bank account. I need my money on urgent basis. Please resolve as soon as possible. Raised ticket in support too.
    Ticket number::[protected]
    Sep 18, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hey, could you please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com? We'll have this checked.

Withdrawal status shows processed but money not credited into bank account
      Sep 18, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      When you placed withdrawal request?
      Vigneshadvika's reply, Sep 18, 2021
      By September 17 th yesterday.. It crossed 24 hrs now
      Does your complaint resolved. I too have same problem
      Bro same thing happened with me. I also placed on 17th sept.
      Vigneshadvika's reply, Sep 18, 2021
      Whether u raised any ticket bro.. How much amount.. Please give ur Mobile number for future contacts.. Nine zero four seven zero six five one two zero.. This is mine

My account not open my mobile number not link with aadhar that why digilocker not accept please refund my money back...

My grandfather has approx 1000 shares of tata motors in physical form
        so i want to convert them into digital
        as the shares were buyed in 1980, so the name on the shares is telco instead of tata motors
        so how can i change the name on the shares
        and then convert it into digital.
        Sep 15, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hey, we've explained the process here: https://support.zerodha.com/category/your-zerodha-account/transfer-of-shares-and-conversion-of-shares/articles/how-do-i-convert-p...

For further assistance please create a ticket so that our team can check and assist.

My user ID is YF9776 in the name of hemant singh in Zerodha. There was 100 shares of 3i info tech for delivery in my holding in portfolio. From last few days these shares are not showing in my holding. Shares are not sold by me. Kindly do needful action.
          Sep 14, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey, 3I Infotech has been suspended from trading due to procedural reasons. The company has announced a reduction of capital and consolidation of shareholdings. More details here: https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=[p...

The shares won't reflect in your Kite holdings. However, you can see them in your holdings on Console.

Since more than week i havent got any response from zerodha, no email no messages. I keep calling them and they say wait 24hrs.br...

Inspite of giving complaints for last 5 days problems not resolved unable to download contract notes from console reports as required for my tax purpose support team not caring about this can i get email id of mr nitin kamat so i can take this matter in this regards
            Sep 04, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My userid is TX817 in zerodha. On 13 Aug 21 I sold 320 indtower shares @ ₹215.90 totalling ₹ 69088/. So far I have not seen this amt in My Fund statement. It has not entered yet but on 18 Aug 21 CDSL SENT ME A MESSAGE THAY THE AMT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN MY DMAT AC. PL HELP TO RETRIEVE THE AMT. ANGOM NARAYAN
              Aug 28, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money was deducted and the account was not opened. I need the refund
                Aug 27, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Future and option it's not activated in my zerodha app plzz help me
                  Aug 26, 2021

User id not recived

plz replay to my number or email id

[protected]@gmail.com
                    Aug 21, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hey Jeeva, please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com. We'll have this checked.

Been trying to open an account for 12 hours and it says My Number is already registered whereas I haven't registered my number on Zerodha at all. This is an error and it's causing obstruction. Please help.
                      Aug 13, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Friday 30/07/21, had Sell 35 share of PRIVISCL at 1507 in MIS, at the EOD the trade would have been squared off. and i was around -2600/- loss, but on monday it was around 14k loss they had charged me the price of share at monday price, after raising multiple ticket, they had charged the price of share of Tuesday now my overall loss is around -20k, Also on monday there was nothing related of PRIVISCL share in HOLDING/POSITION. these had caused me so much stress. if anyone can help me out raise a official court case complain, please help.
                        Account ID-UD0330
                        Aug 06, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I added 10000rs. Because i want to take new position around 8:15pm yesterday but funds are pending till today. Deducted from my bank account instantly but not added in zerodha demat, i want to know where is my money hanging? Disappointed.
                          Aug 05, 2021

My ticket number is #[protected]

Hey Shervi, we're having this checked. You'll have an update on the ticket shortly.

I have been following up with them for a month, have not received any response.
                            Ticket number [protected]
                            Aug 04, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Their customer redressal system is a total waste and they are unresponsive of ticket raised.
                              I have been facing problems...

Recently I opened the trading account and demat account in Zerodha. There is issue regarding the Demat account and related to these issues there are 2 tickets #[protected], #[protected]. But so far is no progress about those tickets.

On phone call support just give the fake assurance, even without my permission they change the linking of the demat account also. It is a security breach.

Support team with malafide intention delete their comments also on dated 24 July, 2021 around 9:25 AM there was update by support team on ticket #[protected] that I raised the request to change the demat account over call but now that comment has been deleted by support team.

All these happening gives the impression that in future any fraud can also be happen.

Jul 29, 2021

Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hey, we're sorry to hear this. We’re getting this checked. You’ll have an update on the tickets.
                              rameshjain9999's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 9, 2021
                              Dear Team,

Please let me know, what action you people took. Still I am struggling for the solution.

I have asked to activate my account from dormant stage. I have submitted all the requested documents.Still zerodha has not...
                                I would like tranfer my account from zerodha to Sharekhan. Please let me know the process. I really fade up with Zerodha service....