Zerodha
Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd.

Zerodha Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 07:00 pm

Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

I placed a cover order in Zerodha for 500 quantity . My trade was profitable up to 45 thousand but the order was stuck in spite of my squaring off. I lost a huge sum .. this is the second time happening. I want to reclaim my loss.

[Apr 10, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

#BoycottZerodha
    "zerodha has fraudulent my account many times. I have 200 types of companies shares in my portfolio....

On 24th feb NSE site crash i have purchased intraday 960share of tata motors in NSE ...but 3:15pm NSE not working so zerodha see 960 share from BSE delivery that is not in my account. How can they sell without that share in our account. Due to this i incured loss of 15000rs.

Complaint comments

Due to quarterly settlement Zerodha claims to transfer entire idle fun of 2, 40, 000 to my bank account but i have still not received it

[Apr 01, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

Money withdrawal processed but not credited in my bank account. Amount has been deducted from my zerodha account . i complaint about this twice by creating ticket as mentioned by zerodha but still no response from them. email [protected]@gmail.com
        Money withdrawal processed but not credited in my bank account

[Mar 31, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

I had opened a ticket on 20-Jan for incorrect account opening and double charging issue it's more than 2 months but issue of double charging is still not resolved. I was charged 2 times for opening 1 account i.e Rs. 400 paid by cheque and Rs 200 online. My id is LV8557. Your service and support is absolutely regretful. Request you to please close my account and refund my Rs 600/-.

[Mar 09, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey Anuj, sorry to hear this. We're getting this checked. Someone from our team will reach out and assist you.
          Complaint comments

I submitted my trading account application 20 days back, after the initial raise of the issue that the passbook pic was not...

I have done UPI Transaction of amount 5500 to add funds, my money got debited from bank, but it is not showing on portal.i showed page with error 405 METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED
            Please do something
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2021
            Hello Team I got my money back to the bank, Thank you so much for the quick support, i appreciate that.

[Mar 03, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello thank you please keep updating
            Hey Bhavesh, could you please create a ticket so our team can check and assist? support.zerodha.com
            bhaveshparab's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 4, 2021
            I have already created ticket . #20210302140600 no response yet :(
            Thanks, the issue is resolved now
            Complaint comments

I am a NRI. I tried opening a Zerodha account online. It's only after I made the payment and moving to the next page to sign...

On 24th when NSE halted zerodha squared off my mis position in bse without my consent if that can be done why not given us the opportunity to square off manually ...due to price fluctuation i have lost 1.2lakh which is huge amount #boycottzerodha #zerodhascam #zerodha

[Feb 28, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

I had sell my share in morning and but they had charge me 59+59 call and trading charge
                Call and trade charge

[Feb 20, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hey Mohan, could you please create a ticket so our team can check and assist? support.zerodha.com
                Complaint comments

We have transferred funds from different account which is not yet refunded./ Fund transferred on .. Rs. 20000/ 1. Created ticket no. 20201031669018 dt 31.10.20/ 2. Created ticket no. 20201228235898 dt 28.12.20/ / yet not solved/ / Padma Kewate/ 8462005975

[Feb 10, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

I wanted a joint account so I sent physical forms and a cheque of Rs 400 as advised by your sales person Silpa. Then I got an SMS from zerodha saying there are few things missing and asked me to provide them online. There was a link in sms and I followed it. There I was again asked to pay Rs 200. So now I have 2 problem 1) I paid 2 times i.e Rs 400 by cheque and Rs. 200 online. Please refund my double paid money. 2) the account opened is a single account while I wanted joint account. I logged this on their support portal and there is no response for more than 2 weeks now inspite of continuous follow up. Phone lines just rings and no one picks phone and absolutely no courtesy of call back.

[Feb 05, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

My Equity account is not yet opened and due to which I am not able to add fund in my account.

Complaint comments

This informs you that my trading account in Zarodha application . I booked 1 lot in IRFC's IPO via Google pay. On 29 January 2021, 575 shares of IRFC were allotted to me, which I see in my application.
                        On Jan 29, 2 payments of 14950/- from my account have been debit of 14950, whose narration is this

UPI_ASBA_IRFC_[protected]/DT[protected] Rs-14950/-
                        UPI_ASBA_IRFC_[protected]/DT26012021 Rs-14950/-

Hence I presume that it is an inadvertent error from your side. I request you to kindly verify and rectify the error by re-crediting the amount 14950/- to the account.

I hope you will arrange to do the needful at the earliest. I request you to kindly verify and rectify the error by re-crediting the amount to the account.

1. Trading Id (Login id) –IR8991
                        2. D-mat No. (Client id)-[protected]
                        3. Bank A/c No. -[protected]
                        4. PAN No.-AMTPT8349Q
                        5-IRFC Application no- IR[protected]

[Feb 04, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Pankaj,

Similar issue has happened with me. Can we talk. Please provide you number or kindly call me on [protected]. I applied for IPO, amount debited but shares were alloted to someone else!
                        Complaint comments

As, IDFC first bank only works with Zerodha for PIS NRE demat account, i have submitted all application forms filled and all supporting documents attested by my local bank and submitted. Now, the support agent need the name of the person and designation stamp of the bank person who is attesting. Thats impossible as Bank follows its own procedure to validate documents with originals and attested. Can someone in Zerodha with higher autorities handle this ticket as escalated.

-Mama Priyadarsini

[Feb 03, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments

I have transfered Rs. 10000/ on 19/01/21 via IMPS still fund's are reflecting in zaroda account not being refund to my ICICI...

I couldn't provide supporting document like Check and failed to open the account. They are not ready to refund. I feel Zerodha is cheating people by asking money first. If you can't get any document, it's gone. Money payment should be the last step. These guys found a new way to make money. This is Zerodha's ticket number: Ticket #[protected]

[Jan 22, 2021] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My client ID NG8684

On 2nd day of trading i open trade with 963.52rupees on 1Jan 2021 in MIS and booked...

Hello Team,
                              I bought 13600PE at 49.59 and Sl was 35, But Zerodha exited my trade before Sl hit.
                              I have attached the trade screenshot. Plz find the attachment.

Plz revert my loss amount of 1, 121.25.
                              Auto Exit from nifty trade 13600 PE

[Dec 17, 2020] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.