[Resolved] Angel Broking — Cheating and purposuly invested in wrong shares

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 siddharth1978
I invested rs 1lak with the trust on your marketing manager and company. while opening the account your manager claims so many good things and he assured me that my money will be safe atleast if it doesnt grow. but in reality after a year your unexperienced consultants who do transactions on my behalf booked full loss of hard earned money. Now i am in search of your marketing manager who made false promises and incur full loss of 1 lak. You u guys do not respect and value your customers money u have no right to be in market. I will circulate message to internet and all forums that you guys make false promises and book only loss to retail customers.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2015
Dear Siddharth,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your client code and contact details on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AngelBrokingLtd. We will look to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Kind Regards,
Angel Broking.

Comments

The worst company to open account
Dear Sir, This is to inform you that please help me to close my account My account details is NOD1499, I had contacted your employee Miss Sneha to book the order it seems that she does not no the product knowledge I had asked her for the SAHPETRO which is in BSE equity, there was no response, earlier also I was prompted to buy certain product from your end to buy the share saying that it will go up wards, ok whether it goes up or down I not even informed, and even when asked to sell it off they do not respond, this is happening to me since last 5 years I am fed up with angel broking service, hence request you to please close my account and transfer the amount in my bank. Your Branch Delhi
Never ever open account in Angel
Angel Broking - Cheating and purposuly invested in wrong shares

FOR COAL INDIA OFS

I APPLY COAL INDIA OFS . BUT NOT SUBMEET MY ORDER BY ANGEL BROKING.MORE DETAIL PLZ CONTRACT ME AT [protected]. OMPRAKASH AGARWAL. I AM SUB BROKER OF ANGEL BROKING.

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - Cheating and purposuly invested in wrong shares