[Resolved] Angel Broking — fraud services from angel broking

pradeepk2005 on Dec 9, 2018

I have got a call from angel broking asking for opening an account in angel broking. I have submitted the necessary documents (Aadhar, pan card, bank statements - 6months). After opening the account the person named santhosh ([protected]) requested me to deposit an amount and i deposited 20k. He told he is helping customers to do business and will help in that. He collected my clientid and password and by evening i got a message saying he will call next day. He didnt call me till now. The account was opened on nov 30th 2018.
He disconnected his phone and with doubt i logged and see that he has done some kind of transactions and i lost 20k. None of the transactions are shown in website.
Could you please help in returning that money and arresting this guy. I will be filing a police complaint soon. Also i will be filing a case in cyber police to track this guy. He is no more available in phone or whatsapp.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 09, 2018] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi Pradeep, we regret the inconvenience you may have experienced. We request you to write to us at support@angelbroking.com with the issue in detail and our team will surely investigate the matter and get in touch with you for assistance.

Comments

I guess this is the Same Santosh that works with HANAMANT KULLUR of MARKET MENTORS in BANGALORE - his Sub broker code is SNOE. Please confirm and take action as he and Hanamant have cheated me too and caused a huge loss of 6L of my capital in just 4 trades... The office is now closed and both chaps are absconding..

Yes, this Santosh Gupta is based out of Kolkata and he did fraud to many customers under the name of Angel broking.When I contacted Angel broking Kolkata office, they just shed off their responsibility by saying that he was fired from job and there is nothing more they can do.Maybe Angel broking is also involved and that is why they are not taking any legal action.He gave me his account number under the pretext of Angel broking recommendations service and took money.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018

Hi Santosh, we regret the inconvenience you may have experienced. We request you to write to us at support@angelbroking.com with the issue in detail or request you to share your client id so our team can investigate the matter and get in touch with you for assistance
I want to close my angel broking demat account (client id-mrt1768) but there is no branch in my meerut city.

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - fraud services from angel broking