[Resolved]  Angel Broking — My account was block due to unknown reason and now some facility is auto disable

Dear sir/ma"am

My client code is DIYD43117 name Shailendra kumar dixit, Unfortunately i am your customer since 2 year . Monday 7th Dec. 2020 my account was blocked due to unknown reason, after many mail and follow up it was resolved on Tuesday but my Intraday trading facility was not showing, Now i am again taking follow up for the same . Today is Wednesday and I am unable to trade . This is a very painful experience from the last 3 days.

When i was called to customer care he told me for a departmental call back but they are not arranging any departmental call back till now. T. his is also very painful.

As a full time day trader how much will I wait? So i decided to close my account. Please assist me with my fund transfer into my account so that I can close out your services, because your customer care services are very much worse.

Waiting for your reply.
Dec 9, 2020
No my issue is not resolve yet, How they are mark to resovel while my problem is as it is.
Dec 09, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 09, 2020
Updated by Brain Science Deoria
my complaint is not resolve then how it is mark as a resolved

Comments

dear sir my id is block S515355 PLESE REOPEN MY ID
my id no is S515355 IS BLOCK

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093