[Resolved]  Angel Broking — refund my amount

I have tried to open my d-mat account online in angel broking web-site. Money of rs 699 /- got transferred and unfortunately account was not created due to "non-response of adhar-mobile linking issue". The adhaar site is temporarily having issues and mobile no can't be updated as per govt. Regulations. I even lodged and sent mail to [protected]@angelbroking.com. Everytime i call, they say.. Its with mumbai team/bangalore team... We have escalated... You will get the money today... Its been 3 weeks since amount got transferred to my pan... Untill now they were not able to refund my money and every day they say some odd stories.. Poor customer service and fradulent brokers.. Plz help...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Hi Rahul,
Good Morning! Apologies for the discomfort caused to you
We request you to write to at [protected]@angelbroking.com with your complete details. This will help our team to call you & understand the concern better.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Nobody giving genuine reply to reactivate my account v23704 in angel broking ltd. My account is deactivated without any notice or information. I have to sell my shares of account.

Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093