[Resolved]  Angel Broking — Refund of angel platinum service to may account

My user id is G92646

After opening of account, one of angel broking agent call me and told that “ i am appointed your relationship manager from angel broking and your account mapped with me”. After introduction talk he insisted me to join angel platinum service. I refused to join it in first instance but he told me that i am sending a mail link to you and you just opened the mail link and fill the questionnaire. That will be helpful to provide client centric support in future.

• to believe on their word, i opened a mail link, and again said to him that this mail seems to related with angel platinum advisory service and i did not want to join this. But again he told me that you do not need to worry about it. I assure to you no amount will be deducted from your account. You just fill the questionnaire and submit it.

• to believe on their word and assurance, i fill the questionnaire and submit it. During the entire process, angle broking agent were present on other side of phone call.

•then the amount of rs 5000 have bin deducted from my fund after 1 day.
The person who called me told me that if you will be unsatisfied from this service you can get refund before 90 days, and till now i am very much unsatisfied from this service. I did not get proper calls from them and calls are not based on any technical studies.
I strongly demand rs 5000 ruppes will be refunded to my account immediately without deduction of a single rupees.. If my entire money will be not refunded then i will also planning to lodge a complaint with sebi/ nse and other consumer forum sites.
Nov 10, 2020
Money refunded.
Nov 08, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 08, 2020
Updated by Trading And Scalping
Please refund the money as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Did you get your money back?

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093