Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Anna University

Having problems with Anna University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Anna University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Anna University

Anna University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Anna University reviews & complaints page 7

I'm Geo informatics student in university VOC college of engineering tuticorin
still we having online classes though other departments having offline classes because of there is no staff for our dept. they go through online class . still they didn't even start to teach a subject OA1551 and the notes are not given at all . lack of care but they pushing us to offline exam please kindly do helpful

I have applied online transcript of Anna university transcript website on September 2021 and payment done and status in progress on that day, but still status not updated already 3 months gone.

Please take appropriate action on transcript dept Anna university, Chennai

Hi sir/mam,
      my name is kamalesh[protected] I had studied in shreenivasa engineering college(6226) in the academic year[protected]. During that period we did not received the 4th semester marksheet. While asking for marksheet they did not gave proper answer and just ignored us the whole college did not received but they did not take any step against that problem. This is happened on mar/apr 2018 still now we did not get the marksheet. College management told that they not received from university. Please take necessary against this problem this is my humble request.

Am writing to you regarding delay in my Academic Transcript application which was submitted via online portal on[protected]. The Academic Transcript is required for me to submit at Austria Embassy.

It has been more than 60 days am waiting for my transcript. I mailed them asking for an update many times but no response from there side. Also, the contact number they provided is not functional or no one is answering it.
        br...

We are not understanding Online classes and very network issues. At that time we are not understanding subjects.
        So please...

This is with reference to the notification made by universities asking students to come directly and write 3rd semester exams through offline . This(2020) batch of students (currently 2nd year) have not even so far put their maiden step into the college to attend classes due to obvious reasons .If they would have attended classes through off-line atleast for a certain period of time and write atleast one CIA Exam they would have gained confidence and will be psychologically prepared to take up the semester exams through offline . In such a situation how far it is justified to conduct semester exams only through offline .we have to study the issue from the students point of view also. Our colleges have conducted classes on online mode but informed our semester is in offline mode. We didn't even attend any of the offline classes.From the starting of the 1sr year we are attending online classes. We request you to help us to keep this semester in online mode. From next semester we'll attend offline classes and then it'll be easy to write semester examination.

அனுப்புனர்:
            அனைத்து பல்கலைக்கழக மாணவர்கள் மற்றும் சுயநிதி கல்லூரி மாணவர்கள்
            அனைத்து மாணவர்கள் முன்னேற்ற அமைப்பு
            தமிழ்நாடு

பெறுநர் ;
            தமிழக முதலமைச்சர்...

Respected Sir/ madam
            My name is Shankari S. I was a student of DMI Engineering College, Aralvaimozhi, Kanniyakumari district, Tamil Nadu.
            College code:9606
            Has completed my studies in B.E Computer science & Engineering last year. I have applied for a job and I am asked to submit all the certificates for verification.
            We didn't get our overall marksheet certification, 7th, 8th semester (marksheet) certificate, degree certificate and provisional certificate also Even we are fully paid the fees required for each semester.
            I kindly request your good self to instruct the concerned officer to complete the formalities on my request and provide me with all the required certificates at the earliest. I would be grateful to you.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely from the student,
            Shankari S

Respected sir/madam,
              My name is Saira S Elizabeth. I was the student of DMI Engineering College, Aralvaimozhi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu
              College code: 9606
              Has completed my studies in B.E Computer Science and Engineering last year.
              I have applied for an abroad job. And I am asked to submit all the certificate for verification.
              We didn't get our overall marksheet certification, 7th, 8th semester( marksheet) certificate, degree certificate and provisional certificate also. Even we are fully paid the fees required for each semester .
              I kindly request your good self to instruct the concerned officer to complete the formalities on my request and provide me with all the required certificate at earliest. I would be grateful you. Sir this is not just about me . There are students those who didn't can't apply for companies and for studies
              Thanking you,

Sincerely from the student,
              SAIRA S ELIZABETH

I am Studied for Narasu's Sarathy Institute of Technology in Salem.
                I am attended Re-examination in the paper for ME8097 (Non destructive testing And evaluation ). I am also send for paper pdf Google Classroom and Post in College. But not received in the paper.Please Request for the paper Result.
                Register number :[protected]
                Exam date and time:[protected], 2-30 to 5-30 pm,
                Pdf send time: 4:52 pm
                Post the...

I am passed out student of 2021..I have return all my final exams of Nov Dec 2020 exam well.but in my result for this paper soil mechanics in missing.please upload the result...

I applied for domestic electricity supply before TAMIL NADU ENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED, (TNGADCO) Thelur Ariyalur District. Application No. [protected] Dated : 30.10.2020 by paying necessary fees and the same was acknowledge by them and issued demand notice on 30.10.2020. Based on which I had deposited the demand amount through online and E-Receipt was generated. I submit that on verifying the online status of my...

Sir my financial and covid problem this area i am stay thiruppur inga corana athikam ah irukku sir exam fees date extra one week venum sir please please sir.

I am a final year student from 2021 passout batch. I have written re exam for few papers during the July/August 2021, and ACOE still hasn't released the re-examination results.
                    This has led to many students not being able to pursue Masters degree, write CAT exam for MBA, and has even led to delay in joining the corporate world. It is very stressful during these times, especially for us final years, who haven't received their results yet.
                    Hence, I kindly request ACOE to release the re-examination results ASAP. IT IS VERY URGENT.

Dear sir/madam
                      I will completed my open book exam I got the results also but one paper result missing sub : EE6401 Electrical Machines 1
                      Please kindly check and update the details

Reg no:[protected]
                      Thank you...

I'm 2017 batch student I was not attended my practical exam due to personal issues which was conducted on 5 semester professional communication lab after that I was written that lab on online 2 times one time I get fail next time I didn't get the results so I contacted my college they told that u can write that exam in coming semester but I was finished my semester in 2021 April this gives me to complete my course later

Hello sir/madam
                        I ll complete my online open book exams, and result also came. But one subject is missing in my result. Please update my result.
                        Reg No:[[protected]].
                        Name : ANANTH .T
                        Missed subject code : ME6302
                        Sub name :manufacturing technology 1

Please help me and why this subject is missing?

Email id :[protected]@gmail.com
                        Mobile no : [protected]

Sir/Madam I am nesakumar from karur. sir, i didn't receive my 7th sem me8791 mechatronics results... so please take some step for that issue as soon as possible...😭😭
                          Sep 30, 2021
                          sir/madam only showing 11 subject result. One result missing, mechatronics (me8791) result. Please give me a result as soon as possible.
                          My regulation is[protected] pass out sir/madam. Only 11 result showing, but one result is missing. This result is mechatronics (me8791)

Pass podunga sir&madam plzzz nc varuthu please pass podunga

NC nu varuthu madam&sir pass podunga GE8152-ENGINEERING GRAPHICS, CE8591- FOUNDATION ENGINEERING pass podunga