Annamalai University Customer Care

College Rd, Annamalai Nagar
Chidambaram
Cuddalore District
Tamil Nadu

+91 4144-238266  (Operator Service)
+91 41 4423 8796  (Operator Service)
+91 4144-238248  (Operator Service)
+91 41 4423 8282  (Operator Service)
+91 4144-238608  (Operator Service)
+91 41 4423 8263  (Operator Service)

Mobile:
Mobile:
+91 94 8692 7780  (Students Grievances)
+91 96 0048 8999  (Students Grievances)

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Annamalai University Complaints & Reviews

bhave40
Respected sir,

However, my result were not declared in september 2010. I received a communication from the university regarding my not fullfilling attendance ceiterion copy attached for the referance.

I have my attendance certificate issued by the university regarding 90% attendance.
I have sent register A D mailed which remain unanswered.

I request you to look in this matter and tell the university to give the status of my result.I have not received my result since six months and because of that my career is spoiled. And the university people are not bothered to reply me as I already sent them all the required documents which they asked me to send.

Name: Bhavesh B patel
Phone No: [protected]

Annamalai University MCA — non receipt of mca certificates [Resolved]

avinash kumar1
    I have completed M.C.A. in May 2010 my registration Numer is
    138M[protected]. I have paid my due fee of Rs. 160 on...

mukul.1
    Myself is Mukesh Yadav. My Enrol.No is [protected]. Registration No. is 033m8115f00702. I had given the Exam of P.G.Diploma in Material Management in May 2008. But I had completed Only 03 Paper .
    Balance 01 paper had completed in Dec-2008. I had received my Transfer certicate whose Serial No 134 Dt[protected]. But Till date i am not getting my mark sheet .

After Discussion in Delhi Centre , they told that i delivered a Demend Draft for that.

Now , i had delivered a Demand Draft of Rs 550/- ( Five hundred Fifty Only ) From Union Bank of India from delhi Branch in favour of Controller of Examination whose serial no is 1014691 Dt 06.04.10 with xerox copy of Marksheet getting from Internet & Transfer Certicate.
    I had delivered these document on 17/06/2010. through registerd post .

But after spending so many months there is no response . So Please check & delived the marksheet as soon as possible .
    So that i got addmission of next class.

Thanks/Regards

Mukesh Yadav
    RZ-172,ROSHAN GARDEN ,NAJAFGARH ,
    DELHI-110043
    PH.NO-[protected]
    Myself is Swaroopanad pralhad shirote. My Enrol.No is [protected]. Registration No. is 136D[protected]. I had completed the Exam of P.G.Diploma in in computer application May 2010.
    but my marklist not come please send my marklist and digree certifiacte

swaroopanand pralhad shirote
    Ap-valivade, tal-karveer, dist-kolhapur
    maharashtra
    mobo no.-[protected]
    Annamalai University is an International fraud University. If you are ready to spend money then you will get the result positively. They are very much irresponsible . Personally I request all the students dont continue with Annamalai University.
    To,

The Registrar,
    Annamalai nagar
    Pin – 608002

Sub: Non receipt of Convocation degree and Transcript Certificate.

Respected Sir / Madam,

I have not received the Convocation degree and Transference certificate as I completed MBA in May 2010 and I paid the DD for Convocation in Oct 2010, details are as follows:

Student Name : Vijaya Harshad Khuspe
    Stream - MBA in Business Application
    Reg. No. :531M09094F01670 (1st Year)
    Reg. No: 531M10094S02345 (2nd year)
    Enrollement No: [protected]

Please do needful.

Still Not recived Marks card

Sir i enrolled for PGDLAN in 2012-13 Enrollment Num: [protected] i cleared all the subjects but i dint get the Certificate still. Please send me the certificate.

Annamalai University — mark sheet not received [Resolved]

shalumanisha
      I have completed my M.A in English in[protected] from annamalai university. I got my result but till now i have not received...

Annamalai University — about retotalling [Resolved]

Chitty
      I have completed a PG course by last sem, after receiving result "naa appidiye shock aayitten"
      caz.........,...

Annamalai University — LOST MARKSHEET FOR B.ED [Resolved]

surinder bir singh
      Dear Sir

I passed out my B.Ed exam. through Annamalai unversity in the year 1983. My En. No. was 58825....

raji sankar

I am a student of Annamalai university Tamilnadu under Distance Education Prog.
      I am registered my self as Post graduate Student - M A Tamil[protected]
      My Enrolment No. [protected]

I have completed the course and got the TC - I have wrote examination for one subject which was pending to complete the Degree, during DEC 2009 examination. Though I have paid the examination fees thro' DD along with Application form and sent in time
      no hall ticket sent to me . But on the date of examination basis of declaration I was admitted to write the examination by the Centre Supervisor.

While announcing the result , it was known to me that it is withheld for the reason
      non receipt of Exam fees DD . for that I was adviced to get Duplicate DD from Bank thro their letter dated 30.03.2010

On the basis of advice i have sent a new DD for Rs.515/- (DD No. 874573 dt 18.4.2010 drawn on IOB, payable at Chennai. on 2.5.2010. But till date no reply

I request you to kindly help me to my MA degree

MA (Tamil) certificate was not come to the student.
      student Enrol.no:[protected]/T/

To:

Directorate of Distance Education
        Chidambaram

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: Regarding Diploma Certificate (PGDIMM)

I have complaint for not received diploma certificate still now from your university and I request to you please arrange to send my diploma certificate from your University for the Year[protected] for the above mention my address.
        And my Roll No. [protected] & Reg No. 033D09115P00265 .

Thanking You

Your Obediently
        Nripendra kumar

Annamalai University — MFM Original Degree & Marksheet [Resolved]

Vishal Ganeriwal

I have completed my MFM in the Year 2003, but till now I havent received my Original Degree &...

Annamalai University — Showing ABSENT in the exam which I have given [Resolved]

Arti Singh
          Dear Sir,,,

My NAme is Arti Singh and I was Doing BSC Hotel MAnagement & Tourism Studies.My Enrollment...

subhashinichandrasekaran
          RESPECTED SIR,

I AM SUBHASHINICHANDRASEKARAN.MY PAN NUMBER IS
          BDUPS3655P.I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED MY PANCARD.
          PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL FOR ME.

THANKING YOU,
          SUBHASHINICHANDRASEKARAN

not yet received the pan card

bala.y.g
            i am a may 1999 B.E (mechanical & production ) passed out student.i had lost my all the semester mark sheet .how to get it
            I passed MA history (EM) september 2008. I did'nt get my passed marklist and certificate.my register
            number is014M8084P06241.my enrollment number is[protected].please take necessary arrangements for getting my certificates.
            marksheet
            i am a may[protected] M A Sociology passed out student.i had lost my all the semester mark sheet.how to get it
            i have lost my I year MA sociology mark list . pls help me how can i get .
            I passed P.G.DIPLOMA (035) SUPLIMENTARY september 2009. I did'nt get my passed marklist .my register number is 035D09115P00176.my enrollment number [protected] .please take necessary arrangements for getting my MARKLIST.

BALWANT SINGH CHOUHAN
            i m not receive the transfer certificate of diploma in industrial safety course of written examination. my enrollment no is [protected]. sandeep kumar srivastava
            hi this is bharat talaisha i have passed my First year MBA (E-business) in may 2010 from annamalai university but still i have not receive my 1st year Mark sheet so .please can you know me how i get it

my enrollment no [protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Annamalai University (Study Centre, Bangalore, RV Road) — Addmission fees related [Resolved]

Sumana.N

This is Sumana.N this complaint is to address that i had appeared for the addmission in Annamalai...

Annamalai University — Convocation Certificate [Resolved]

LAVANYA
              I have finished my M.Com Need Convocation Certificate.
              Enrolment No:[protected]...

Deepak Mehta
              Respected Sir,
              Through this email I would like to inform you that, I was enrolled my self in Annamalai University for the porgramme MPhil Degree in Library Science bearing EN.No[protected], despite paying the worth amount of Rs 400/- drawin in favour of "The Registrar, Annamalai University'" dated way long back 18/05/07 No 81387 State Bank of Bikaner and Jairpur, Lakshmagarh for the issue of MPhil degree, but till date I've not received the same. Despite written and verbal communication many times. While talking to them. language problem comes as big barrier for us. So instead of talking to us they give us some number and tell to contact this numbers.
              Sir, Your co-operation and comliance is solicited in this matter.

With Regards
              Deepak Mehta

BIKANER UNIVERSITY — NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE

SIR,I HAVE PASSED M.COM(ABST) FROM BIKANER UNIVERSITY ON APR 2004 BUT TILL DATE NO ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE IS RECEIPT.EVEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THROUH TELE PHONE BUT REP O[censored]NIVERSITY IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE THAT THEY DO NOT ENTERTAINED.PLEASE INTERVANE THE MATTER.
              Respected Sir / Madam,

I have cleared my MBA in Marketing in Dec 2009 my enrollment No is
              [protected] and Application number on the i card is 160179 and Exam Reg
              No. 348D09115P01309. On 15th April 2010 i have send the D.D NO. 883519
              of Bank of Baroda Badli Branch Delhi for Rs 750 favouring The
              Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar with Xerox Copies of
              Provisional Ceritificate and mark sheets for getting the Degree.

You are requested to please send me my Degree at the earliest.
              For any query you can contact under mention number.
              Rajiv Aggarwal

Annamalai University / INIFD — second year mark sheet [Resolved]

Rajkumar Sharma
                Dear Sir/Madam
                I am Rajkumar Sharma student of Annamalai University studying in INIFD in gurgaon center. My course...

Annamalai University — Tc, marksheet all things [Resolved]

karthik.P
                i have finished mba in Annamalai Unviersity in 2006 to 2008 Batch i have cleared my arrear papers in 2009...

Annamalai University — duplicate marksheet [Resolved]

Charu misra
                sir
                I did my B.Ed from Annamalai University in 1993. i want a duplicate marksheet and my degree .
                my enrolment...

Annamalai University Certificate — NOT RECIEVAL OF COURIER [Resolved]

P.S.PRASANNA LAKSHMI
                I, P.S.Prasanna Lakshmi was to recieve a courier, which was my M.A. graduation certificate from the Annamalai University....

Annamalai University — not yet received - degree certificate [Resolved]

makrand vichare
                I have cleared my msc computer science distance education degree in 2006 but
                still i have not got the degree ceritificate...