University Of Madras Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to University Of Madras

Having problems with University Of Madras?

File a complaint and get it resolved by University Of Madras customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

University Of Madras

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

University Of Madras Phone Numbers

Fax

University Of Madras reviews & complaints(613)

Dear sir
IDE exam fees payment done at Date- 08/02/23 & Time- 06:26 PM. But fees receipt not received. I request to you send the receipt.

University Of Madras customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir,

Regarding : Books Distribution issue with an exceptional situation

Name: S Mohammed Asrar
    Enrollment Number: A22735PBF6005
    Center of Education : Ambur
    Course: MBA

I am working an employee and working in one of the BPO company. Due to the unforseen circumstances I have been transferred to Visakhapatnam for work. Since I am visiting my native...

Dear Sir/ Madam

PFA, i have applied for consolidated Marksheet from Madras university on 23.08.2022.
    After that i have visited two times & called BBA section many times but still their only reply that marksheets still on printing.
    its about 6 months but i have not received any positive feedback
    My Registration number 3170903 Passed out 2000 batch from Muthayammal college of Arts & Science
    I need my Consolidated Marksheets, its so urgent & so important for me
    Kindly help me in getting consolidated Marksheets

B.Rajesh

I m jaganathan i have finished my B.sc degree in 2007 and lost my certificate thro the years. Went to work immediately due to the family situation. Now i want pursue my career i have applied for duplicate copy of B.sc certificate in November 2022 and went through all procedures and payments properly as per the staff guidance. But since November 2022 they are arrogantly making me to roam all places and asking to come on other hectic day.
      My family depend on me as i m the sole breadwinner...i cannot take often leave from my office...but the government staff telling me that he can take leave for 20 days and what i can do with him and he dont have fear for higher officials. He tells me that i can complaint wherr ever i want to and he does not care about anything and he cannot be done anything. I m just frustated and i m not able to do work kindly help me please

Year Of Admission July 1995
        Enrollment Number 95UCM9121
        Year Of Leaving June 1996
        As i discontinued my studies after a year of admission due to some personal reasons and I missed to get back my original marksheets of higher education from the University.
        Later on 2022, I went back to get my marksheets and they asked me to apply for a duplicate transfer certificate to get back my documents.
        Affiliates ignored to return back my mark sheets of Higher Education certificates even after submission of My College duplicate Transfer Certificate.
        Kindly do the needful to get back my marksheets (10th std & 12th std) for my passport purpose.

Thanks and regards.
        Sadiya Banu k

Good evening Sir/Madam,
          Myself Dharini A K(Roll no: A21105PCA6057 ). I am pursuing MCA distance education in Univesity of Madras. I have paid my second year tuition fees already on 21/07/2022. But in the portal, it is shown as pending and because of this I am not able to pay my exam fees. Could you please help me with this. Please find the receipt below

MBA-HR second year registration is missing after we paid second year fee and exam fee and we wrote exams on June 2022 also but when we checked recent results of June 2022 results it showed us not registered when we raised complaint they said it's not registered but we do have second year fee receipts and exam fee receipts...kindly do the needful...we have waited for an year and this is the answer we have got from the respective people...

Since we have not received b.com certificate from Apollo arts and science college in mevalurkuppam, poonamalle, we complete our UG at 2021 but since we are asking for degree completion certificate but they won't replay, if we had go to a workplaces they had offenly so requested to raise of this complaint for futher action to me made

I would like to put forward a request, to help me receive my degree certificate. My name is Bobby Dessa with Enrollment no. A15510UBA6008, course: BBA – Bachelors of Business Administration between the year of 2015 to 2018 and I had written my last exam in December 2018. I had gone to Madras University, Chennai physically to collect my degree, but the University did not have my certificate. I had applied for a duplicate degree certificate...

Past 3years I've been asking for my degree certificate in the B.SC section room (3rd floor). They do not respond properly. Every time they told me come to next week, come to next week, come to next week,

They said to me reason,
                1. Marksheet Printer not came
                2. Printing press closed
                3. They are all going to camp
                4. They are all going to mark sheet correction.
                5. Some of the people are going to take a holiday.

I Need only my humble request to please give me the Degree certificate or Provisional certificate. Because I need to study Higher education. That's the only thing I focused on. Please any one take forward to action in my degree certificate.

Name : Saravanan.k

E.Number : A16101UVC6031

Dept : B.sc.Visual Communication

Duration : June 2016 to May 2019

Mode ; Distance education

I hope you can help to solve this issue. Your help is very helpful for my career.

Thank you.

I have completed degrees in 2020 December, as of now haven't received the degree certificate, even after following up multiple times on phone, receiving only sarcastic responses stating, it will be couriered this week as standard answer, when i say i will come and collect directly, again declining, we will only send it via courier, but never sent it..

I thinking to take a legal action against this university as they collected all the fees but not providing certificates even after clearing the exams and providing mental harrassment.

I would like to know the status of my application submitted on 8th March 2020 at IVS Global services Dubai.

I am working as a teacher in the UAE and I need the equivalency certificate to continue with my job. I have applied for both B.Ed (Bengaluru University) and M.Sc (University of Madras). While I got the certificate from Bengaluru University immediately, I am yet to get it from University of Madras.

The file...

I have completed my mba in 2012 in madras university[protected] batch). Recently i received my course completion certificate. After that i sent scanned copies of course completion certificate and last mark sheet to the certificate section. Also requested for Dec 2010 marksheet to mba section. But so far i haven't received the provisional certificate and marksheet of Dec 2010. Kindly arrange as soon as possible.

My name is Moradhwaj Kacher, I have completed my graduation from A..M.JAIN COLLEGE MEENAMBAKKAM in the year 2011 under MADRAS UNIVERSITY. I have not received my DEGREE till date. I have done the enquiry for my degree in the college, but they have told that from university they have not received my Degree and when i have went to University they have told me check with your college. Please help me to get my degree as till now i have not received my graduation degree.

Name- MORADHWAJ KACHER
                      Register Num / Enrolment Num- PV80271
                      CENTRE NUM- 1302
                      PASSING YEAR - 2011

My contact num /[protected] / [protected]
                      mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

Hi team,
                        I have received provision certificate from university of madras however I have missed to apply for convocation certificate, so i wish to apply it now and get the certificate delivered.
                        Centre code 1011
                        Reg no 2206523
                        Year of completion 1999

I have applied for the Genuinity Certificate of my certificate(Masters of Computer application) through IVS global, Dubai. When I spoke to them, they said the documents had been delivered to the University of Madras on April 6th, 2022.
                          The following is the detail of the document that has been sent:
                          IVS Number: UAED13544022
                          I have done multiple follow ups through mail and in person and through the Indian consulate Dubai, It has been more than 8 months and still I haven't received any response from the university so far. Requesting you to update the status of the genuinity application and oblige.

Dear sir/Madam,

Self Sathish G, I have completed my MBA [ Operations Management ] via Distance Education Program from University of Madras in Dec 2013.

I haven't received my degree certificate yet. Can you please help me with this, below are my details. I have my I'd, marksheet and Provisional certificate except the degree certificate.

Course : Operations Management
                            Year of completion : 2013
                            Enrollment number: A11614PB06011

Sathish G

I am Monisha. M and I done my MSc Bioinformatics at Dr. MGR janaki college of arts and science for women. I completed my course at 2020. Last month I applied for consolidated marksheet and rank certificate for my higher studies application. I submitted all the required form and letter with Demand draft directly to UNOM, Chepauk. It's more than one month, Still I haven't got my certificates. It's really important for my higher studies application. Kindly send me the certificate ASAP. Thankyou

Name - Monisha. M
                              Roll no.[protected]
                              Issue - Applied for consolidated marksheet and rank certificate not received yet
                              College - Dr. MGR janaki college of arts and science for women, Chennai.

Approached university of Madras for my CPA Credential evaluation. They are not able to provide my mark list. Understand they don't have email service to send the mark lists, only courier which causes delay. I am ready to pay fee to get my .Com and M.Com Mark list directly sent from University of Madras to National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
                                sent several email to register of madras, but no one ever reply.
                                could you get some contact right person who can resolve my issue. Thanks

To the controller of examination
                                  University of madras

Respectful sir/madam

My self santhana Lakshmi. P I have completed my degree in bcom (Accounting and finance) on April 2022 exam. I have applied for the consolidated marksheet on 2/11/2022 which is important for my registration of higher education I need it immediately with in 20 /11/2022 so,
                                  I have applied for the consolidated marksheet,...