University Of Madras

Fax:
Fax:

Load

University Of Madras Complaints & Reviews

Hello, hope you are well. I am writing with regards to my application at UoM Distance Education for MSc Counseling Psychology. My enrolment number is C21105PPC6052 . I have made the fee payment, but not received a single correspondence from the University. I have written and called on all the numbers several times, but people just keep hanging up. I am based in Bangalore and due to the lockdown I was unable to submit my original certificates for verification. First of all this process itself seems quite unacceptable with the current situation. I have written asking for another solution and to check when I would receive the study materials, my login details etc. Communication is ZILCH. This is extremely unprofessional. I would request my fee to be refunded in this case
May 25, 2021

University Of Madras customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am completed MSC IT 2020 passed out still I haven't got my provisional certificate. I got selected in many interviews none o[censored]s calling for joining because I don't have provisional certificate.please provide provisional certificate for all students.
    May 17, 2021

I applied for m.com distance through online my amount was debited from my account but when i login to student login it shows make payment again . I dont know what to do i mailed but there is no proper response, i didnt get any payment receipt and enrollment id
      Amount debited but not got any receipt no response
      May 04, 2021

Respected Director,

I have completed my 3 year B.com course in May 2017 at distance education, University...
        Here's my student id details
        My name is soundariya
        Enroll no: A16101PBR6684
        I did my mba HR in university...
        Myself SHIV DUTT reg.no.A9431PEN6023 i HAD PAID OF 1500/- ON[protected] FOR Obetaining consodilated marksheet of M.A.(English)...
        I passed both my 10th & 12th through NIOS. Though in 12th, I belonged
        to the Oct 2020 batch, because of covid19 situation,...

I have paid my fees and amount id debited in my bank but it is not updated in my records.
        Apr 05, 2021

Bro what is the solution of this problem tell me m also faced the same problem

I paid admission fees and registration fees but it shows yet to pay the fees. But my account balance debited. Please let me know the details.
          Payment of madras university admission
          Mar 30, 2021

Dear sir/ madam
            I want to know when the exam starts for 2021 arrear exam B.A English literature.
            Mar 22, 2021

I applied for distance education B.com through debit card and i got the sms from the bank that the payment made but the payment page showing to pay again
              Please help me through this Madras university
              Fees paid but not showing the confirmation
              Mar 22, 2021

If I login it is showing to make the payment please help me out in this issue

How u solve that m also faced the same

My name has space, need to remove the space in certificate. please help me for the procedures.
                Mar 19, 2021

None of my online payments have been documented in university, I have my bank statements proof for all the online payments I made.
                  But the university is demanding to pay it again and are not handing over my degree certificate
                  Mar 15, 2021

I have done my MBA through distance learning from Madras University, however I haven't received my 2nd year mark sheet for the first attempt nor received the convocation certificate for the year of 2010 June.
                    My registration no is - A8451PBA6007
                    Centre no - 6701
                    Name - Shiuli Dutta
                    Mar 09, 2021

I have called for university for MBA department regarding to clarify exam date and fees.

More than 500 times i called to the number which showing in madras university portal no one is picking the call.

on what basisi thery are working there simply waste...
                      Mar 08, 2021

I have paid the Fees for Mcom for an amount of 7, 683.90. But still I didn't received any confirmation message from Madras University. But when I tried to login this Page it asked me to make payment again. I've not received Enrollment Number through Email. Please help us to give this information as soon as possible. The amount has been debited from the bank.
                        This is Registered Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Mar 03, 2021

Respected sir,
                          I Razien mohammed aqbar A19792PCM6010, a student of madras university studying distantly under an institution...
                          My name is Divine Thomas, The name in my 10th & 12th certificate is K Divinemol due to some issues related to my school records,...

I'm working as associate professor of English in Peri College of Arts & Science, Mannivakkam, Chennai.
                          I have to get Oman Embassy attestation on my Original certificates. But the college management not returning my certificates. As a rule of the university, they should return back all original certificates to the candidates immediate after verification.
                          Now they make me wait for three days to give back my certificates. I have no hope of getting my certificates.
                          It's my humble request to the university authorizes to intervene and help me to get the certificates today.

Hope you do the needful.

Yours faithfully
                          Mayavan L
                          Feb 18, 2021

Hi sir,
                            As I'm getting some issues in payment of my exam fees. So I requested you to solve this for me
                            My reg no. -A20105UCM6321
                            Exam fees payment issue reg
                            Feb 17, 2021