Annamalai University — passing certificate not received of examination held in 2015

Diptii on Jan 2, 2018
Pcp certificate not received yet of exam held in 2015. Student has visited the university in jan17 who works in abroad after no reply on multiple emails, calls & still not received the same. Now student wants to apply for higher studies in canada still the university isnt replying mails. Now sending so much money one cant visit the university again and agian.

[Jan 02, 2018] Annamalai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Diptii, Jan 11, 2018
Thank you, I hope i get a quick response as eagerly waiting for my certificate of exam applied in dec 2015 which misplaced through speedpost. Its takes 3 years to University to send another copy even when it wasnt a consumers mistake. Trusting people have a serious issue here in our country. Dont understand how DDE students will survive if this is the response we get.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

+91 41 4423 8348(Desk)
    +91 4144-238266 (Operator Service)
    +91 4144-238248 (Operator Service)
    College Rd, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India - 608002
    Annamalai University - passing certificate not received of examination held in 2015