Ant Girl Collection — online shopping for women clothing

I had ordered a gown worth rs 550 from this company on 30th dec 2019 but as all the other customers i too did not receive my shipment. I had spoken with a person just a day after me placing the order as i wanted it urgently. He said it will be coming from surat hence it will take 10-15 days. I was to receive it by 14th or15th of january 2020 as informed by him. Yet it is not delivered.

Will i receive my money or what action can be taken against such people.

online shopping for women clothing
online shopping for women clothing
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Same happen with me also...Still don't receive my gown...And on same day I.e on 30dec i order and the person told me you will receive till 15-16jan of 2020..So now I calling on same no it's switch off...
I have also ordered 3 tops on 2 january, still didnt recieve it and if its a fraud website how can facebook promote it we want our money back for sure .
I saw this website ad on instagram and i have also ordered 4 tops on 8th january, still didnt recieve it and if its a fraud website.please refund back the money.how can instagram promote it we want our money

I had ordered a Kurta wort Rs.500 payment was done online, on 17th January 2020, Order No. is 47865. I was provided a contact no. [protected] which is switched off all the time. Kindly help.
Hey guys the site is fraud .. i too had purchased/prepaid worth Rs. 1045/- Razorpay has refunded my money. please email them your invoice copy and they will refund.

Thanks a lot Razorpay.
AmroIshu's reply, Feb 3, 2020
Hi dear,

plz share how to get refund from razor pay.

regards
Rohini
please share the razorpay comtach number i have to also request for refund, if not get order on 10 th feb as given delivery date by thewomenstyl.com is 10 the feb

Room no 25, Mumbai