Razorpay Customer Care

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Awesome

Razorpay related photos (836)

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

Darwin T on Jun 5, 2020
IRCTC flight - Transaction Failed ... .Money debited from the SBI account but no ticket booked

Refund amount

[Jun 05, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Darwin T Jun 05, 2020
Irctc payment using razor pay failed, money deducted but refund not received

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Vishwjeetkumar on Jun 3, 2020
    Sir mene apke through bajaj alliance general insurance bike ka renew kiya tha but abhi tak bajaj alliance ke taraf se abhi update nahi huwa hai please call me [protected]
    Vishwajeet kumar
    Bike no BR24K1473

Bajaj allianz bike insurance renewal

[Jun 04, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Vishwjeetkumar,

We checked and see that the payments with the ID pay_ExHrelEoghc0nj is a successful transaction. Kindly contact the merchant for any service/refund related queries.

Do feel free to raise a request with us over https://razorpay.com/support/#request for any further queries, we would be happy to assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Hardik Fulwala HF on Jun 2, 2020
      Order #6729

Dear sir/madam

I have orders for your product in name of hardik fulwala and contact number is [protected].
      Order number is #6729. I want to know my order status and when will i receive it??

[Jun 02, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Hardik,

Please write to us with your contact details along with the screenshot of your transaction ID here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will have this checked and get back to you on priority.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Shivaraj Sp on May 30, 2020
        Dear respected sir,

I will book shoes by battershoes.com on 30th march 2020,

Payment option is netbanking from sbi our a/c no is[protected],

Order no is #17788, still this status not available

[May 30, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Shivraj,

Please write to us with your contact and transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will have this checked and get back to you on priority.

Thanks & Regards,

sk nafi on May 28, 2020
          Why was let procssing refund

[May 28, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Nafi,

We would want to get in touch with you and understand this in detail. Please help us with your contact details along with the a brief of your query here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request we will get back to you on priority.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Nitesh Kotian on May 26, 2020
            My money got debited for ecs and blocked my amount.

[May 26, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dhana Lucky on May 24, 2020
              I ordered make up set on instagram about 1250/ i paid through online and that link was pages. Razorpay.com
              And now that pages was missing and chat with that page also missing i have no idea what's happening can you help me out?
              And from this type of frauds... How can we trust

i
              i

[May 24, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Lucky,

Thanks & Regards,
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

Âñikét Kumar on May 24, 2020
                Place refund my money

Hi Aniket,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Bilal Mahmood on May 14, 2020
                  Authentication failed while making the payment. It is shown that you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts, because of this our card has been blocked. Please look into the matter ASAP.
                  Hi Bilal,

We would want to take a closer look at this. Please write to us with your contact details along with the screenshot of the error you are facing here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will get back to you on priority.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Sagar1146 on May 14, 2020
                    Its been more than a month I have not received my refund yet and the razor pay has not resolved the issue yet.

refund not received
                    Hi Sagar,

We have received your request and are currently working on the same. Please do expect an update on the on-going email thread with the ref: 2676524 at the earliest. Highly appreciate your patience in the interim.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Norma Cunningham on May 13, 2020
                      On Feb 20 I ordered an epilator from your company. Money has been withdrawn from my account but I have yet to receive my product. I am a widow and don't appreciate being the victim of fraud.

did it receive my product
                      Hi Norma,

We checked and see that the payments with the ID pay_EJ8MbzchIb0Vq6 is a successful transaction. Kindly contact the merchant for any service/refund related queries.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Dr.Sreya Bhattacharyya on May 11, 2020
                        Used razorpay for transaction to dermaco.
                        Amount deducted twice. Customwr supoort not reachable.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Razorpay — payment was made from my azizi bank account to you

Asha j bhat on May 9, 2020
                          My axis bank account no 630509 name asha j bhat was debited by rs 6765/- on 7/3/20
                          I was under the impression that...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Insurance

Sanjay Bhawani on May 9, 2020
                            I ordered honeywell n95 mask at zensurgical online on 30th april.
                            Order id:pay_EkbPLwUp3c.
                            And didnot received the order or refund.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Razorpay — taking payment on behalf of fraud companies [Resolved]

Chetanslg on May 1, 2020
                              Order no #hf1179 dated 21.03.2020 time 9.11 a. M, payment of rs. 4, 549/- was made against purchase of sanitizers namely,...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Rakesh Mollick on Apr 26, 2020
                                Repayment done 23/04/2020

But cant update

And day by day interest charge added.

Plz slove the problem.

If not slove my problem, I will tack action.

My starmaker I'd is blocked

Plz update my nanopay account

Kritoniya Karunamoyi Mandal on Apr 25, 2020
                                  Debet to my account for paymet of emi samsung finance
                                  paymet not complet and my mobile is off
                                  please refund my blance

Kushal Kamwani on Apr 23, 2020
                                    I made a payment for shopping a product. I haven't received any confirmation for that payment made and neither the product or any update.
                                    The payment shows done to snap source womenbeauty4 for the amount Rs. 398

payment made on 13/04/2020
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Razorpay — threatened to debit my account for dispute created by payment co 3 months after transaction [Resolved]

harresh on Apr 21, 2020
                                      1ST MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM RAZORPAY IN APRIL 2020
                                      Subject: Razorpay | Chargeback Alert - DREAM DESTINATION INDIA
                                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Ary prince on Apr 20, 2020
                                        Hello sir
                                        I am prince prajapati
                                        Mujhe fraud koll aaya tha mujhse galti ho gyi jiska Transaction.I'd C2004171304391042964850..1700
                                        OrC2004171259451292091113..4999rs kt ke aapko razorpay costumers ke accounts main gya hain so I request you sir please refund my money

fraud

17 hours 2 minutes ago
                                          Refund money
                                          17 hours 13 minutes ago
                                          Razorpay
                                          online payment through razorpay from sbi bank, to batter shoes com
                                          17 hours 17 minutes ago