Razorpay

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Good

Razorpay related photos (1995)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

I have received this email from razopay "We have received a risk alert against your account for non-compliance with regulatory guidelines as set by one of our partner banks"

I have raised a ticket and provided them with all the information needed but yet they have not yet replied to me

[Apr 11, 2021] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

On April 9 2021 I had paid Rs 1329 for my grofer order through Amazon pay. Money got debited from my account. But grofer confirmed...

I have paid Rs357 for a beanbag but no delivery nor any updates on my order. I need my money refund

Dear sir
      i paid rs. 356.4 for above mentioned product via transaction id T2104071419078533882002 and i not yet received any confarmation from the co. and. i email but returned becouse id not found. Please do some things and give my money bake.
      thanks
      shantanu
      Big been bag

Complaint comments

Ticket id= 02141/ ticket = 4964690/ our settkemt not complete since more than 2 month and even not reply on mailand dashbood also not work/ / very bad experience

[Apr 09, 2021] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Manoj,

We have received your request and the concerned team is looking into this on priority. Kindly allow us some time and we will get back to you with an update on the ongoing email thread with ticket id - 5302141 at the earliest.

Team Razorpay
        Complaint comments

Its been more than 40 days since we registered in Razorpay, Still our account is in review state and our KYC is not been activated. Its pathetic ryt? Very Bad Razorpay. Pls note that if KYC is not activated in next 2 days, will be moving out of Razorpay.

Hello Sid,

Kindly write to us with your transaction and contact details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and do mention the ticket: 5340691 so that we can have this checked and get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

I have purchased a pack of 1499/ Just now and didn't got any uc in return
            Pubg uc

Complaint comments

This is to inform you that a fraud transaction has been done form my Axis Bank account which I have...

I paid for your product northernanthes bean bag. But I couldn't receive any tracking to my product. I searched in google. All reviews are bad about this website.. Please refund my payment into my account.
              Bean bag

[Apr 08, 2021] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Hajeen Apr 08, 2021 Please mail to me
              Hello Hajeen,

We have received your request and our concerned team has updated the status of your query on ticket ID: 5340496. Do write back to us on the same email thread for any further queries, we will be happy to assist you.

Team Regards
              Complaint comments

I was checking some stuff on facebook and i went through a website which was listed on facebook. the name of the site was...

Paid an amount of rs.353 for bean bag product of t northernanthem.Com and paid the amount through razerpay.
                Amount was debited from my account but no order confirmation has been made . It is fraud

please raise a complaint

aldo tell me how to handle this issue

s.Venkat

[Apr 07, 2021] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Venkat,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We completely understand your situation here. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5335620] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Complaint comments

I have made a payment of 3600 for Novalife collagen capsules on April 1. I get an email confirmation of the payment from Sling Kart but have not received any tracking details of the product nor a confirmation mail that my product is dispatched.
                  Non acknowledgement of payment by Sling Kart and Novalife

Hi Namrata,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This has been escalated to our concerned team and we are looking into this on priority. Please expect an update on the email thread (Ticket no: 5336245 ) at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the interim while we have this sorted for you.

Complaint comments

Dear sir my order is booking paid money
                    No SMS no mail please order number and delivery date and time send my mail ID

Payment ID pay_Gvx98JmRPbAdsi

Payment receipt attach this mail
                    Order received number receipt not send my mail ID are mobile number

Updated by Nagaramesh67 Apr 07, 2021 Please send order ID date and time send my mail ID

Updated by Nagaramesh67 Apr 08, 2021 Sir My language is Telugu cannot English Hindi please call Telugu language person
                    Hi Nagaramesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This has been escalated to our concerned team and we are looking into this on priority. Please expect an update on the email thread (Ticket no:5335705) at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the interim while we have this sorted for you.

Complaint comments

I had ordered Elite Gaming Chair through PBLIFESTYLE.COM based on Facebook advertisement and payment made through my credit card of Rs. 663.91 and processed UPI Transaction ID :[protected].

Kindly refund the same.

Hi sivabalan,

We completely understand your situation here. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5330327] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Complaint comments

Paid 995.00rs and havenâ™t received any details and the sellerâ™s contact information is fake. Kindly help
                        Fraud Seller

Hi Ashish,

We completely understand your situation here. This has been escalated to our concerned team and we are looking into this on priority. Please expect an update on the email thread (Ticket no:5335868) at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the interim while we have this sorted for you.

Complaint comments

Today morning I got some ads on my Instagram from this company called ComfyBeanBags- Best Comfortable Bean Bags
                          It...

Placed an order no DD3722 paying Rs 599/- on 18/03/2021.I am still waiting for the delivery of order.pl find out to whom the money is further sent from your end.initially it was Digital devicez a payment confirmation sent by them, at the same time you mentioned it as Marvelous devices.Pl find out the authenticity of such forge company you are associated with.I want my money to be refunded at an earliest.else I would have no option left other than to go to consumer court.

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5330442] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Complaint comments

I purchased shared bk plan and invested my money in that according to shared bk agreement. "From the date of rental bicycle...

Payment ID: [protected]IGAKTTFPC0 and it was done on 19.03.2021

So please do the needful...

My mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            Mob: [protected], [protected]

INB screen shot is enclosed for your reference...
                            Payment done through Razorpay but item not received

[Apr 05, 2021] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Dipendra,

We completely understand your situation here. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5320766] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Complaint comments

We have applied for receiving our FIRC about 50 days ago.
                              The only response we have received from Razorpay was that they have been in touch with the Bank and assessing the scenario.
                              They provided a statement mentioning it takes about 30 days to receive the FIRC and right now more than 6 of my emails have been ignored and our ticket ID with reference number #5090497 is hanging negatively and ignored.

We need the FIRC to be submitted to the GST authorities as soon as possible and Razorpay does not even offer the option to call and ignores all the requests via chat function.

Extremely disappointed.

I completely understand you concern here. Also, I have notified the same to our team and they are looking into this on topmost priority. Please allow us some time, an update will be provided to you regarding the same, over the ongoing email thread with ticket ID [5090497] soon.

Anas