Apollo Clinic — customer guidance and facility

Chennai Velachery, India
 ganesanv57 on Jul 15, 2018
I brought my wife for health check up for HDFC life pre medical check up requirement to Velachery clinic, So crowded and no chairs to get seated and no courtesy extended by any of your staff at least to senior citizens .
It took more than 30 minutes after giving the filled in form to call us for registration . Then we went for blood test -- iy happened without any complaint
But no one guided us about the tread mill test -- Wife was waiting without having break fast ( diabetic ) -- Then shouted at reception-- then only they arranged the tread mill -- By the time we went for breakfast was at 12 noon
We came back and seen the doctor-- Doctor was slightly criticizing my wife for not knowing the medicines she was taking

Over all it was extremely a very bad experience

[Jul 23, 2018] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved issue with respect to your HDFC Life policy. Kindly inform to the customer that write to us at [email protected] from his / her registered id to have the same look into and addressed. Once the email is sent by customer inform him / her to share the interaction id with us.
I am Aditya Tiwari.I go to apollo clinic BT road on 31 dec for asking IVU.They told me to come on 2nd jan 2018(because they have half day on 1st jan) with empty stomach.On 2nd jan i go with empty stomach but they told me that they dont have technician.

33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Apollo Clinic - customer guidance and facility