HDFC Life
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

HDFC Life Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 6751 7646  [Corp. Office]

Corporate Office
12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Maharashtra, Mumbai 400 011
Tel: +91 22 6751 6666

International Liaison Office
Office Number - 207, 2nd floor, The Business Center, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4342 6662

Customer Service Mumbai
11th Floor, Lodha Excelus Apollo Mills Compound, N. M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400011

Customer Service Chennai
6th Floor, RR Tower III, T.V.K.Industrial Estate, Guindy,Chennai 600032

The IL & FS Financial Center, 5th Floor, Plot C-22, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051
Tel: +91 22 6192 5700

Ahmedabad
2nd Floor, Sumel Complex, GNFC Info Tower, S.G. Road, Ahmedabad
Tel: +91 17 2661 3210

Pune
Gandhi Plaza, CTS # 47/21, EP No.70/21, 24 Erandwane, Law College Road, Deccan Gymkhanna, Pune 411004
Tel: +91 20 6689 1886
Fax: +91 20 6689 1999

Baroda
1st Floor, Midway Heights, Above HDFC Bank, Near Kalaghoda Tilak Road, Vadodara 390001
Tel: +91 26 5619 2100

Bangalore
2A Esquire Centre, 9 M G Road, Bangalore 500001
Tel: +91 80 4279 1234
Fax: +91 80 4279 1222

Chennai
37/38, ASV Ramana Towers 2nd Floor, Venkatnarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017
Tel: +91 80 4279 1234

Kolkata
3 Red Cross Place, 1st Floor, Menaka Estate, Kolkata 700 001
Tel: +91 33 6610 4800
Fax: +91 33 2243 7639

Hyderabad
101, 102, 1st Floor, 5-4-94, MG Road, Opp. Ranigunj Bus Stop, Secunderabad 500003
Tel: +91 40 6118 999

Bhubneshwar
795, 3rd Floor, Near Pantaloon Showroom, Janpath, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar 751007
Tel: +91 67 4661 1500

Nov 19, 2019
Hello

CID :70414352
Dob:24/05/1977

I no longer want to pay premium for this policy and as...
F
Mar 19, 2019
Mar 17, 2019
Delhi, Delhi
This is suresh kumar cheated by hdfc life insurance they sell me a policy number[protected]Ref client id=b8648723) with amount...
Jan 11, 2019
Almora, Uttarakhand
Respected sir,

My name is mukesh kumar vashistha. I have joined hdfc life as agent before 13 years back....

Jan 12, 2019
Dec 22, 2018
Ludhiana, Punjab
Policy no. 12282870
My policy is matured. I have submitted all documents on - 21/nov/2018 they send me revert that neft mandate form is not submitted. After that they says your pincode is mismatched. I send this form policy service form -1 and neft mandate form after that he says your email id is not register. When we asked them reason behind late payment they everytime ask about document again and again which i had already submitted. I still do not receive payment please tell us how long will it take to receive the policy amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019

[Dec 22, 2018] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response Jan 12, 2019 Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved issue with respect to your HDFC Life policy. Kindly inform to the customer that write to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from his / her registered id to have the same look into and addressed.
My policy no is 20930368 since my policy got rejected is not hour duty to refund my amount back to me? Shame on your part you cheat and deceive customers? Kindly immediately refund my amount. Gottemukkula Shekhar. [protected].
HDFC Life Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved issue with respect to your HDFC Life policy. Kindly inform to the customer that write to us at [email protected] from his / her registered id to have the same look into and addressed.

D
    Nov 16, 2018
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Cheating by hdfc life insurance company limited

This message is to alert and caution those who intend to invest...
    S
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I am sarat chandra behera and my wife is mrs. Usha behera. I am a retired bank employee.

There was a telephonic...

A fraud was done to me by agents who earlier said that they are linked to HDFC Life but were...

Dear Sir/madam,

I am holder the policy no.11126566. I had paid premium on 21/07/2015 but its receipt is yet to be received.

Pl. send me the same immediate as I have to submit it for taxation work.

Thanks & Regards

Mrs. Anita S. Deshpande
    email id.: [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile : [protected] / [protected]
    Dear Anita, we would like to confirm that your receipt for payment dated July 21, 2015 has already been uploaded on My Account facility and your client ID is active on My Account. You can retrieve the same for your perusal. Thanks - Ameiya : HDFC Life.

R
      Pune, Maharashtra
      Dear sir i have get call from my landline that any problem of policy i have policy o[censored]nit linked i have made 5 year payment...

P
      Respected Sir,
      Subjects-1. Cancellation And Refund of HDFC Life Insurance Policy no. 18032649
      of Ms. Mandakini Deshmukh.
      2. Non- Acceptance of Original Policy Document by Hdfc Life Ins. Ahmednagar Branch office
      On 30th dec 2015 for Cancellation of Policy and Refund of Premium Paid Rs. 20000=00.

With Reference to the Above Subject, I would Like to clarify that on 29 th October 2015, I received an Incoming call on my mob no. [protected] from an unknown person Rajiv Mathur, DELHI( mob no. [protected] told that he is speaking from Hdfc Life Ins. Co. If you pay Rs. 20000=00 one time single premium you will get Rs. 60000 medical benefits, Rs. 3000 commission in cash and Rs. 26500 after 3 years and he send me sms and requested me to send A cheque of Rs. 20000 in the name of HDFC LIFE INS CO. LTd. I send by courier, my documents of mine and also of my wife- PAN CARD, ADHAAR CARD, PHOTO to Aurangabad office of Hdfc life ins co. lts, address- Someshwar kakde, hdfc life ins co. ltd, 1st floor, Adalat Road, Kranti chowk, Aurangabad-431001.
      After some days mr. manoj bhand mob no. [protected], from Hdfc life ins co. Ahmednagar branch Office visited me in shrirampur at my residence and took my sign on blak hdfc policy application form
      And he did not give any information about any hdfc life ins plan for which he had taken my sign on one application form and sign of my wife on another application form of hdfc life ins. Mr. Rajiv mathur also told me not to give the committed information regarding the commission, plan, Returns and term of the policy for getting the commission Rs. 3000 directly in my bank acc.
      After that I had Received the Policy document policy no. 18032649 in the name of my wife on[protected] by post.
      Because of Fake Commitments and diffence in the commitments given on phone and Actual policy document terms, Change in the Name of Insured, I want to cancel this Policy and require Refund of MY Premium Paid Amount Rs. 20000. So I Visited and Submitted HDFC LIFE Insurance office Ahmednagar Branch on 30th dec 2015 and met Mr. mayor bora and mr. Rajesh pradhan and submiited my application for Cancellation and Refund of Policy premium . But Mr. mayor bora in hdfc life ins co. Ahmednagar branch Refused to Accept my policy document for Cancellation and Refund Process.

Kindly do the needful at your earliest.
      Mandakini deshmukh and Balasaheb deshmukh.
      Mob-[protected]

[Apr 07, 2016] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New Delhi, Delhi
        I was submitted a online proposal No. 18142436 for purchased a insurance plan (HDFC click2invest) on 12/01/2016 through representative...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        I am Gunjan Kumar, i got 1 call from HDFC LIFE no.- [protected] that girl name is MADHU. she called me and explained about 1 plan in which i was not interested. After that she sent me very rood and misbehavior messages on my no. I want to know that, is HDFC LIFE Delhi company doing like that with their customers? i need urgent action for that girl from your side. Please reply me ASAP.

REMINDER - 2 Dear All Concerned, This is really surprising that you guys are not ready to resolve the issue. Reference my our earlier emails on the issue of Premium Original payment receipt was not sent by your Company, but there is no positive response from your end. Moreover, your office is in a mute mode on these issue. Remaining silent is not a solution, you have to set right the errors in your system and by issuing me Premium Paid Receipt, to confirm action taken on the above. Period of a five Months has lapsed but your office has not done anything to resolve the issues and has not provided me Premium Paid Receipt. Waiting your response. Thanks Akshay Kumar Sahani Email Id : [protected]@yahoo.com [protected][protected]---- On Thu, 12/11/15, Akshay Sahani wrote: Subject: Very Poor service of the HDFC LIFE To: [protected]@hdfclife.com Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2015, 9:39 PM Sir/Madam, This is to inform you with regret that on dated 07th June 2014, I bought Policy “HDFC LIFE SUPER INCOME PLAN” with your HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. I received the Policy Document Kit at my residence address within few days. I have paid my Annual Premium of Rs.49, 350.00 on dated 14-Jun-2015, But, till date Original payment receipt was not sent. why ? Four month has passed and I am yet to receive the Premium Payment Receipt. It has been a long time. It is really very disappointing that your company is taking so much time for issue of Premium Receipt. I need to know why I am not getting Premium Receipt yet ?, Should I stop my future Premium against my Policy, please confirm Policy Number : 16897219 Client ID : 68869253 I shall look forward to hearing from you. I hope you can respond within 24 Hours. Sincerely, Akshay Kumar Sahani

Jun 3, 2019
            I have purchased HDFC life sanchay policy in August 2015 but still waiting for original paper and bond paper. Your employee...

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
            I have taken HDFC Life young star super premium policy worth of 1, 00, 000/ anuual payment in Aug 2014 and havent received the policy document till date. I have complained to branch where i took the policy, Vshi branch, customer care even written mail to [protected]@hadfclife.com, but no use all are very ignorrent and nobody wants to help.

[Oct 26, 2015] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Policy no. 17021034,
            I am working in merchant navy and my job involves too much risk and most of the time i am on ship. Without policy document if godforbid some thing happen then how my family is going to claim as i have no proff of this policy and have already paid two premiums ie 2 lacks ruppes.
            Pls help.
            HDFC Standard life insurance is doing fraud in its full capacity. Entire department is involved in cheating people and eating up their hard earn money. This company is without any ethics.
            I took policy of HDFC life Sanchay with policy number:17896074. Their agent has forged wrong documents and taken sign on different policy. And when I complain the things to HDFC life. They are arrogant in looking into my details. Can some one suggests how can I file complain against this fraud company. Even my sign are not matching.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I have taken HDFC click to protect plus Extra life option insurance policy of 50 lakhs (Term 40yrs.), on 01Sept 2015 via online payment of Rs 7000 After payment to HDFC policy, but even given meducal sam0les 2 times policy still not issue nor they responded Regarding this matter I have contacted HDFC customer care[protected]. At least 25 timesTill not receiving any response mail regarding purchased Term insurance policy from. Proposal no. 17850509. Name ...Amit Kumar

S
                Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I have taken HDFC click to protect plus Extra life option insurance policy of 50 lakhs (Term 40yrs.), on 28th Sept 2015 via...

I bought the policy HDFC pro growth plus . The Policy No. 17534458. I have complained regarding the delay in cancellation. I posted complaint on june 19th. I got mails in july as my cancellation request is in progress. But its been 4-5 months i have requested for cancelation. No updates at all. I sent mails but no reply . Kindly dothe cancellation and refund process As soon as possible.

B
                  Anta, Rajasthan
                  I was working with hdfc life frm nov2012 to april2014 at rajkot Gujarat. I hv submitted all my pf documents six months ago to the ahmedabad navrangpura hdfc life Branch. Till date i hv not get any quiry for the same n also not credited the pf Pls help me for the same My employee code is 109055 My pf ac number is MH/BAN/211273/99392

C
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    1. Policy convinced as Rs.50000/- to be paid for 7 yrs of term 10 yrs. Under Promotional offer with LOAN upto Rs. 5Lakh. after 90 days. 2. Offering Party: Ms. Sakshi Singh, Amit Singh, Ali, Prashant Gupta on behalf of HDFC Life Lokhandwala Branch, located at Jimy Arcade, Opp. Infinity Mall. Andheri (W), Mumbai. contact No.[protected],[protected] 3. Form filed on Sept 2014, Chq Paid, 4. Then NO communication "Only Frustration" I faced 5. Then policy received on 31st December, 2014. 6. For correction, I reverted mail stating correction of Name, Nominee, Policy premium term, at "[protected]@gmail.com" addressing to Prashant Gupta And forwarded a signed copy as well. 7. Also I observed a name "Mishra" agent and a S B Isurance company Delhi based for which the contact in non-reachable If a customer do not get any support then why these fake agents are approved by the HDFC Life 8. Since December 2014 end to April 2015 hardly 4 months passed and a series of calls stating " Your policy Lapsed" and pay the premium. I do not agree with this. I badly in need of justice