[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — Doctor consultation bills not provided

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Raghav_Chennai on May 5, 2017
I want all doctor consultation bills should have printed copy with bill / receipt number, apollo logo design, consultation amount details as apollo receipt format.

This caused my life so frustration for getting insurance reimbursement and all claims are rejected

please do immediate action to get apollo receipts printed for all consultation bills - no payment slip is accepted in mediassist (tcs) health insurance claims

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2017
no consultation bill is sent

who change the status to resolved.

I submitted my comments - Please do check

I need scan copy of the pre printed bill number for each of my doctor consultation in Apollo Hospital, Greams Road - Mediassist not accepting Payment Slip - all bills rejected for me to the amount of INR 5000

03 April - Dr Surendran Consultation - Rs. 500
08 April - Dr Surendran Consultation - Rs. 500
19 April - Dr Surendran Consultation - Rs. 500

Total consultation bill amount - Rs 1500

19 April - Dr Shantaram Consultation - Rs. 400

Total consultation bill amount - Rs 400

Why bills are been issued for any consultation bills.

[May 05, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, May 05, 2017
Dear Mr. Raghav,
We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share the location, patient's UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.
Updated by Raghav_Chennai, Jun 20, 2017
For some reason this complaint is resolved - who has right to do it?

1. Apollo Consultation bill details which I sent to Apollo
2. Babyrani reply mail with unuseful letter just the content - No Apollo logo, No Bill number, etc

Total wasting my time to follow up and writing all this to Apollo - much fedup

Doctor consultation bills not provided
Doctor consultation bills not provided

Comments

Location Apollo Greams Road, Chennai

Patient's UHID number 2560534

Patient Name Jayanthi Narasimhan

Thanks much for looking into this problem. My mother undergone surgery and we have visited many doctors whose consultation bills are not accepted by the insurance company (Mediassist).

I need your help to setup printing receipt with pre printed bill number like OP cash bill, etc so that this problem will be resolved at the earliest.

Appreciate your help hope you understand my problem from my side what I have been facing on this.

Raghav

I sincerely feel that it is the responsibility of a Big hospital like you to provide parking facility for the patients who avail of your services. It was really surprising and ridiculous that I had to shell out Rs.100 as parking charges for my car though I visited the hospital for Master Medical check up. God save you
Raghav_Chennai's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 20, 2017
100 % perfect message to Apollo - from this on atleast this hospital should took care of Patient problems like this.

Who is the responsibility from Apollo ?

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006