Apollo Hospital

Fax:

Load

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Apollo - Gandhinagar

I checked detailed bill after discharge and hospital has charged 329rs for mask which is not provided to the patient.
It is not about 329rs because we are paying the hospital big amount of bill and they are adding some charges and not providing to the patient..this is like fraud only. There might be some other charges which is irrelevant and we don't check detailed or break-up bills because bills amount are high and 200-300rs won't matter but hospitals are doing such kind of fraud to thousands of patients and earning money from this frauds.
Not expecting such things from Apollo Management.
Apr 11, 2021

Apollo Hospital - Gandhinagar

Not expecting such things from Apollo Management.
    Apr 11, 2021

Incorrect information on app
      No report received after 48 hours
      Sending report to incorrect persons
      Apr 07, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Pls update the status. I have been following up with call center team since last 2 days
      Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021
      Namaste Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

I would like to request you to share some more details of your visit, which branch, what test was done and to whom the reports were sent thorugh which APP. You can write directly to [email protected]

Guestrelations

This is to bring to your notice that one of your doctors in Amritsar Appolo cradle Dr. Seema Sharma so-called well-renowned...

Sir I am very sorry for our issue
        But. I have miss guideline proublem.

Our proublem outher department .but
        Dr. Referred to onother dept.
        I previously treatment of same dr. But I not satisfied...
        But recently again refered same dr. .
        But our no one issue this dept ..

So i have not done to dr.fees ..
        But he said its paid to dr. Fees
        So plz . Resolve my issue

Iam extremely sorry for complaining regarding one
        Of the biggest medical hospitals .
        Chennai applo hospital ..

Our family visited every year from 2005 . But this time .I face not perfect guidance...
        Apr 01, 2021

Namaste Mr.Arindam,

Grretings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

Please share the details of your visit. Which branch of Apollo Hospital and which doctor have you consulted?

Please call me for any further assistance.

Guestrelations

Recently I visited your hospital for visa medical check up for my son. I was not allowed and was directed to customer lobby...

I am the father of baby of deepa..my son was born pre term on 23/10/2020 till today 27/3/2021 my son is in nicu care so far the bill is Rs.300000 and i am strugling to pay..in todays bill 27/3/21 equipment charges is Rs.746000 but yday 26/3/21 equipment bill was Rs.700000 and when i asked how sudden rise of 50000 no one is ready to answer me and blaming various departments and names itz a clear cut cheating and they even dont know how to answer the fraud they have done...already 160 days we r in hosp literally dying and billing people are killing us more..
          Mar 28, 2021

Apollo first med..chennai
          My billing issues were solved now...tq for response...

This morning ( 7.30 )i reported at Apollo Spectra, MRC Nagar Chennai for my master health checkup after having fixed an appt with Ms Rekha. The process was not smooth at all and to worse was when i got to know that the technicians for TMT, Ultrasound, Echo were not available. The X Ray technician was available but could fix the problem faced in his equipment. I happened to interact with Tarun whose attitude needs to be looked into. I was asked to wait till 11 am for the ultrasound etc- how could one wait till then and not have breakfast ? Later i had to speak with Mr ramanathan, GM and shared the horrible experience i had. He has promised me refund and i hope & pray no one goes to Apollo Spectra ever . Left a very bad taste and my morning was a disaster thanks to their unprofessional approach.
            Mar 27, 2021

Dear Mr Shivaraman

We are sorry to hear the same from you, However we have tried our level best to arrange the respective technicians from another Spectra centers but the arrival time of the same doesn't suits you. Hence we would initiate the refund as requested detecting the tests conducted and the remaining amount will be refunded accordingly .
            Dear Mr Shivaraman

Dear Admin,
              I have been at Koragomala Apollo cradle firstly thanks for Nursing team, Billing team, and special thanks...

I had piles issue and done laser surgery under Dr. Vani Vijay. But because of her mistake and carelessness i got big hole inside and again went for 2nd surgery. Still i am in critical condition. I am right now in kerala. All the senior doctor s over here clearly said the hole was the mistake of Dr. Vani Vijay. For 2nd surgery also they charged high bill. I want refund and also Dr. Vani Vijay out of practice. I am in critical condition. I would have died. I need justice.
              Mar 17, 2021

Namaste Ms.Neethu,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

Thank you for writing to us, would like to request you share the branch detail where you have visited for the surgery.

Please call us for any further assistance.

Sarat

I had piles issue and done laser surgery under Dr. Vani Vijay. But because of her mistake and carelessness i got big hole inside and again went for 2nd surgery. Still i am in critical condition. I am right now in kerala. All the senior doctor s over here clearly said the hole was the mistake of Dr. Vani Vijay. For 2nd surgery also they charged high bill. I want refund and also Dr. Vani Vijay out of practice. I am still in critical condition. I would have died. I need justice. Dr. Vani Vijay have fooled for so long saying it was my mistake. After meeting the expert doctors in kerala i got to know it was clearly Dr. Vani Vijay s mistake. I am in deep pain still under lot of medication and treatment. I want justice .
                Mar 17, 2021

I need strict action against Dr. Vani Vijay and i need refund for my surgery
                Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2021
                Please let us know which Apollo Hospital branch have you visited.

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

Dear Team,

One of our insured MEETRAJ GOPE is admitted at Apollo Children Hospital at 15, SHAFI MOHAMMED ROAD,...

Mein tripura agartala se ho, or last year sergical howa tha so abhi regular check k liye aaya tha or sergion se milne se phele MD Dr. Rama mam ko dikhaya tha or onone forcefully bhohat sara test de diya which was cost 22 thousand jo onka patient nahi tha. Badme mein senior sergion se mila toh a sob test report kam nahi aaya fir se sob karana pada.
                  Mar 08, 2021

Namaste Mr.Sujit Debnath,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

Thank you for your feedback, please share the UHID and name of the patient so that we can look into the clinical requirement of the investigations. You can write directly to us at [protected]@apollohospitals.com.

Please feel free to call me for any assistance at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

With regards
                  [protected].

I have admitted my father Rakesh Kumar Misra Registered id MILL.[protected] on 24 February 2021 in Apollo hospital Lucknow.He...
                    I have admitted my father on 24 February 2021 in Apollo hospital Lucknow.He was suffering from severe coronary dysfunction.I...

Apollo hospital make partiality with poor and richest they don't take care of poor free OPD patient and one visit only one time in a week even the patient go to weak or emergency cases if Poor says there is an emergency they start charges as much as they want and cutted name from free OPD which is just showed to poor that only for this purpose they will come here easily then we will convert the patient in paid OPD which is very rediculus totally disappointed with the Service
                    Feb 23, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The can't do anything for the patient they want only charge
                    Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Mar 4, 2021
                    Namaste Mr.Mohammed,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to understand further more - like which branch of Apollo Hospitals you have visited and what was the incident happened which made you to write the above feedback (who was the free OPD patient? and with whose authorisation?).

Please revert back, you can write your feedback to [email protected] also.

With regards
                    Guestrelations

My father was admitted to Apollo Speciality Hospital in Vanagaram, Chennai on 18th February 2021. He got discharged on 21st...
                      I have taken an appointment (Appollo 247) by paying Rs. 1000/- with Dr. RGK vide Appointment No. 684259 for online appointment...

I am Ch.V.Ramana Reddy who has been admitted in Apollo hospital, Nellore in emergency on 27/01/2021 around 5:30 pm. At the time of joining I had a gold ring on my right hand, But the hospital staff did not return to any of my attenders along with my belongings. When I called to the Apollo complaint care they connected to the emergency, they said that they will enquire about it and call back to me but I did not get any response till the day. When I came to hospital for my checkup on Monday i.e., 08/02/2021, I again enquired about it but no one gave response. Due to the irresponsive behaviour of the staff, I have left with no other option other than bringing it to your notice. I hope I get response from you unlike from the staff members. Will be waiting for you to take an action against it.
                      Feb 09, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      As stated in the complaint the patient is not wearing any jewellery and same has been evidenced in the attached document and signed by the attender.

The patient has reached Apollo Nellore on Life Support, as soon as they have reached all relevant things are educated to the attenders, any valuables are not found on patient body

He is Admitted on 27th of January and discharged on 1st of Feb(AC01.[protected])we have not received any information during their stay .
                      Ramanareddychv's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 17, 2021
                      With refence to your reply and telephonic disscurtions had your personnel's we are not satisfied which is mentioned in the reply,
                      the staff did not told anything regarding the ornaments. Doctor only communicated to attender regarding only the health condition of the patient and asked to sign the document for further treatment. So the attender has signed all the documents in which the document which you mentioned in the reply might be included. But no one informed her about the ornament or any valuable things.
                      The patient joined the hospital on 27th jan 2021 but he is in unconscious state for 2 .5 day and he is in ICU for 5 days where attenders are not allowed to spend much time, so we did not notice it. When we notice it on 1st feb 2021 and enquired about it with all my attenders. Once I conformed with them I immediately called Apollo customer care and also met several staff members during my visit to the hospital. I waited till 6 pm to get any response from them. even I asked them to show CC footage but they refused it. I don’t understand why they refused to show me CC footage.

The document cannot be taken as evidence as no one has informed the attender regarding this. So, I am not satisfied with the evidence provided by you.
                      So, I insist you to show the CC footage for clarification. And your personnel also assured me to show the cc footage by telephonic on 14th feb with concerned approvel I hope wil get clarity on this. Please I hope will take positively and reply soon.
                      Thanks n regards
                      Ramanareddychv's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 21, 2021

Thanks n regards

This is for everyone before going to Ravindra Mehta Apollo hospital one of the worst hospital life threating I would like...