Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Apollo Hospital

Having problems with Apollo Hospital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Hospital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Hospital

Tamil Nadu

Apollo Hospital Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Apollo Hospital reviews & complaints(681)

I got a text message on 21/01/23 that I got shortlisted for the interview as lab technician. To attend the interview on 30 0r 31 Jan, I need to register on 21st Jan to register I need to pay 1790 +gst, etc a total of 2937. Before I pay I asked HR 1790 is correct. He said yes. Then he got confirmation from the account section and then asked me to pay a total of 2937 in two payments of 1537 and 1360. I will get refund after the interview. He sent me a registration card or gate pass, and a verification form and asked me to send my certificates. I will get information tomarrow, today 22/01/23 I texted him he didn't even reply and I threatened him and I called him, he said Iam in board meeting.
Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I forgot to add his number and the pdf I got from that text message link

[protected]-HR-Dr.Kamal R

My father is a patient of Dr. J K A Jameel sir. Jameel sir has performed whipple surgery in the month of september. After 3 months, some complications arrised that's why we arranged a telemedicine meeting with jameel sir, 06-december-2022. Jameel sir told us for CT SCAN and ask for raw file of CT Scan. The telemedicine team tried a lot to run Raw file of CT Scan and strangely they are failed. Beleive me It was a simple task. Any one...

My baby deliza mahajan 10 months old got admitted in apollo hospital amritsar for chest infection .but doctors ankush khanna and nursing staff were only interested in making they were not concered about child .Even after treating child for five days they could nt cure her even 1% .Moreover they kept babt in icu for 2 days in which there was no nursing staff.behaviour of staff was so rude .Dr ankush khanna treated child with steroids which had such a adverse side effects on child . Moreover dr was interested in making money doing eco for child getting specialist from other hospital and giving baby injections which were very costly .after looking at all this when we decided to discharge medical supervisor was so rude with us they told us to pay immediately even though we had insurance .they said we will give you insurance money back after six days we need money now .hospital supervisor harpreet was very very rude i need strict action against apollo hospital Amritsar Immediately

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

I consulted a doctor at Apollo main hospital and got prescription for lab test on[protected]. A SMS came from Apollo which had all priscribed test in the link. With item select and deselect option. I deselected some tests and paid 7610 for some important tests

When I enquired at hospital for tests they rudely replied no amount reflected in their system, replied it will refund in few days and made me to pay the bills

Payment details

Payment Id pay_JV3r0JVROHtqYa
      Paid On 14th May, 2022
      Method
      [protected]@oksbi
      UPI

Please refund my amount before proceeding legally
      Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After consultation with Srinivasan, he adviced me to admit the doctor for OT in the early morning of 27th December and asked me to deposit Rs. 10, 000/- and I agreed and deposited Rs. 10, 000/- and when I took my patient for OT early morning at around 5.00 am as adviced by Dr. Srinivasan Paramasivam and when I reached the hospital and visited the Mezzanine Block for completing the admission procedure, the person who was in charge told me...
        Very bad, rude behaviour and misbehave by dialysis security guard

2. Hospital branch

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

I only heard about the bad services of Apollo before, but finally I faced that ### too.
          Lot of things happened in 2 days. I didn't say anything to them. I paid the bills and chose to leave such unprofessional environment. Consider this as my frustration, for which I'm not in a state to explain.

In short, requesting all of you, never ever choose to visit Apollo, Bhubaneswar for treatment.

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

I have delivered a boy baby on Oct 15th in apollo cradle hospital Brookfield Bangalore, during which I got effected with hospital bacteria (staphylococcus) due to the negligence of hospital . We have gone through alot of stress having an infant physically, mentally and economically. It took almost 3 months for me to get recover from the infection got treated with high antibiotics which costed us around 1 lakh and resulted in not feeding my 1 month old baby . I definitely need a justice for this from hospital because of their mistake our entire family has suffered almost for 3 months . Looking forward for your response and do the needful for us. Thankyou!
            Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to unsubscribe from Apollo hospital/pharmacy messages and it is constantly spamming me on my mobile number, [protected].
              Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When we visited Apollo for my mother for her operation last before month, After conducting 30, 000/- billed examination they said the total amount will be 80, 000/- later when we showed them the medical insurance they changed their word. . They said that the amount will be 1, 50, 000/-, we can claim 70, 000/- from medical insurance and again we have to pay 80, 000/-. we are from middle class family, I took medical insurance for them so that we can afford unexpected medical expenses.

****Then I found there is no use to visit apollo with medical insurance, you guys consider this medical insurance as an add on bonus to your business. Then I went to Vijayawada for my mothers treatment, there we paid just 35, 000/- and she is healthy now. I'm not going to suggest any one for Apollo again, even I'll stop them if someone is interested to visit. Worst medical business that I have ever seen.**

4.Hospital branch and location

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

Lab Technician collected blood and urine samples on 17-Oct-2022 at home in ecity Bangalore. My report was supposed to be generated by 9am 18-Oct. Till today 23-Oct -2022 report shows partially generated. Called lab technician he gave customer care number for the report. Following up with customer care numbers[protected] and[protected] till today no response. Sent mail to apollo help desk, diagnostic support and grievance cell....
                  Hi Apollo.Firstly I have to mention that we are receiving excellent professional service.Everyone are understanding and helping with compassion.
                  But I am sorry I am facing issue with some of your staff.As they didn't show ID cards so I cannot mention the names, but one person gave his name as P.Srinivas, Finance Department working at Apollo Health city.
                  His behavior was completely unacceptable, his actions reflect on firm.br...

I booked a child dermatologists but 24/7 executive booked a padai tric doctor who did not priscribed any madicine & refer to dermatologists. I had losst my rs 1100

4.Hospital location
                  5.Doctor name and speciality

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

On 21/10/22, through the Apollo 24/7 App I booked a covishield vaccination slot at Apollo clinic, Neeladri Road, Doddathoguru, Electronic city phase 1, Bengaluru for 22/10/22 (between 12 pm and 4 pm). I also made an online payment of Rs.386. When I went on 22/10/2022 at 11:45 am to the said address of Apollo, I was told by the receptionist, "there is no slot available, all vaccines have expired and Apollo does not keep stock of covishield...

This is regarding our visit to apollo woman's hospital chennai, we visited doctor abirami s for my wife who had pregnancy symptoms, during the scan they told nothing is visible and told to do blood tests beta hcg and many others which cost us 8k and told after test only she can tell weather it’s ectopic or not but the truth came out next day when we did scan at other place where its was clearly showing its early abortion, my question is that when the abortion was already happened why doctor abirami did not told us and why unnecessarily we were forced to spend 12 k for test which was including hiv test also.

A strong step u be taken on the doctor for misleading the patient and giving metal stress to the patient and looting the Hard earned money form patient.

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

My family member Suchita Tyagi admitted in gerenal ward Room no 4318 name Suchita Tyagi. Her attendent nurse Mihra behave rude with her. She was wanting to go for washroom to be fresh but she haven't allowed her to do and help to support her but instead she just mad excuses with bad behavior and words. Also, due to that patient got infection and rashes....

Hi, i am writing here about the security services here. I am the attender of the patient who has surgery and we are paying 2 lakhs for a minor surgery. But the service we are getting here is very poor. The security guards over here speaks only Hindi they are very rude and commenting something and laughing at us.. they are not allowing anyone except the attender.. the way they are treating very rude.. this is the last time am visiting apollo

Mera baby mar diya dector matharchode decotor J.K Readdy, Dr. Balamurugan

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

In Apollo Vanagaram hospital lab they are taking all rtpcr h1n1 swabs in a crooked place just outside toilets.Did not expect in a corporate hospital.

1. Enquirer Name
                          2. Registered Mobile number and email id

Apollo Hospitals, Chennai

I had made a deposit of 89000 rupees in Dec 2021 for my mother's admission pending insurance claim. Although the insurance claim was submitted and cleared, the billing department for Apollo Seshadripuram is yet to refund after 9 months. Everytime the details are provided and they claim to transfer funds but eventually they mention the person handling the billing has left the organization. The payment was done to Apollo and not an individual....