Apollo Hospital

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

I gone for calls us complaint in my left leg great fin bottom side. But he done surgery on top of my finger wrongly...

Apollo BGS mysore . To whomever it may concern to . My cousin got accident and taken to Apollo wer they taken to observation . No operation no surgery . They have kept for observation. They are giving a slip called "outstanding slip for estimated billing" last night we paid 50k and by morning they are asking to pay 30k due amount if we ask they what for they are charging this huge amount there is no proper response from hospital faculty . Whn ppl are paying bill amt inside hospital they have rights to know how much they are charging and what for the amt is paid for . But they never tell that .such an bad Image on big hospital . Hospitals should not be a business place
Sep 23, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mother was admitted on 20/09/2021 in Apollo hospital, Trichy with covid suspection with chest and stomach pain and dizzy feeling. We had submitted CT scan report with 60% lungs affection and subsequently covid negative certificate given by Government hospital.
    Further to above Apollo hospital took swap test on 21/09/2021 and informed that covid tested positive but report was not disclosed with us. We got confusion whether covid positive or negative and hospital not taken any steps to diagnose reason for other problems faced by patient such as chest, throat and stomach pain and dizzy feeling. We are also not able to contact the hospital in case of emergency. Kindly note that bPatient is illiterate and she doesn't know to contact us through mobile. Kindly take immediate steps to find out the issues faced by her and keep always inform the position of patient with us.

Patient details:
    Patient Name : SELVAMBAL R
    UHID : AT01.[protected]
    IPNO : TMHIP39322
    Sep 23, 2021

Dear Sir

Warm greetings from Apollo Specialty Hospitals – Trichy.

This is further to the discussion we had with your Brother Mr.Pugal, who is a primary care taker for Mrs.selvambal, in reference to your mail on 25h of Sep 2021.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking your valuable time to share your concern with us.

Your feedback is a matter of great concern to us. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience suffered by you in our hospital. We apologies for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

We had addressed the request immediately for Mrs.Selvambal and all point of contact number in Covid ward shared to Mr.Puagal, Primary care taker.

We once again thank you for your detailed feedback.

We wish you and your family the very best of health & happiness.

Assuring you of our best service always.

With warm personal regards,
    for Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Trichy.

R.Sangeeth

I got an SMS from Apollo that they have add 100 hc but it is not reflecting in my account
      Sep 20, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Firstly I want to say before go to applo hospital please check all the people complaints .
        The patients who are submitted...
        Myself, a 66 yrs old Sr. citizen booked appointment for Dr. Sundaram Raman on 11th Sep at Apollo Medical Centre in Kottupuram...

My sister is a post ceserean patient in appollo hospital, vizag...on 12th September night she suffered from severe chills and was shivering..the duty doctor misbehaved with my sister with her arrogance and refused to treat her for shivers...she failed to respect the patient and inturn demanded respect... during the course my sister had an emergency urination but the doctor refused to allow the changing of bedsheet..plzzz do react for it or I need to file a a case against her
        Sep 13, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reception staff at Apollo Navi Mumbai denied booking same-day appointments of a new patients in OPD at first floor. Behaviour of the staff was also very rude and even not to listen to the patient.
          Sep 11, 2021

Hello Team,

We have taken vaccination in Apollo hospital. We have got handwritten bills. My company has rejected the same as asking for computerized Bill. I have sent a mail to Apollo Hospital ([protected]@apollohospitals.com) and I didn't get any response from them on the same.
            Sep 06, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my father Mr Bishwanath Jha. UHID ANM1.[protected]. and is under the treatment and observation under Dr....

The doctor has no patience. He did not even bother to listen to the problem. Instead he was insensitive to talk about taking my father to check for other issues when all I wanted was to give a background of the problems my father had. This fellow is unfit to be a doctor and does not understand that doctor is a service. Totally uncouth and insensitive!!!
              Sep 04, 2021

Name : Usha Rani
                UHID NO : AP J1.[protected]
                Doctor Name : Mr Arun Shah Urologist Jubilee Hills Hyderabadbr...

Complaint against Dermatologist, Apollo hospital Delhi

I was referred to Dr. R K Mahajan Dermatologist on 11.08.2021 APD No. [protected], Apollo hospital Delhi. But he was not available on 11.08.2021. and Dr. Mahajan consulted me. He has not seen my skin problem and neither diagnose me. Just prescribed lots of medicine. Even he has prescribed oral steroids neither he asked me that I am a diabetic patient.

This is serious health issue related to this. I am writing complaint against his consultation.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr. Bhavya Alankar
                New Delhi, India
                bhavya.[protected]@gmail.com
                Mob [protected]
                Aug 18, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Are you mad pagal ho sab kr sab kuch limits hoti h badane ki lakin yaha toh aisa kuch h hi pagal ho gai h inki CEO MRS. SUNNETA JI paiso ke piche pagal hogai h inko sharm tak nahi h kuch
                  Aug 18, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, my mother is suffering serious illnesss i.e nerve, diabetes, gastro. So doctor M Hariharan has prescribed Ultra sound whole abdomen. But your error uncultured staff do not allow me to enter to the radiologist dept for making ultra sound of my mother.my mother can not hear and see rightly.and also she is illiterate. So she needs companion of mine. I have came here at this hospital previous year also from kolkata.
                    Your error staff showing very smartness to me. She is saying me that """ i do not want to listen anything from you..only patient allowed in there..i have no responsibility for the patient.""" wait outside...
                    So what is behaviour.. I can not imagine.
                    Kindly look into the matter immediately.
                    Pintu kundu
                    Patient name : champa kundu
                    AC01.[protected]
                    Kindly do the needful immediately. I am waiting outside of Radiology.
                    Aug 10, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m right now in Greams road Apollo, sindhoori block, foot care clinic, this clinic is meant to treat Foot related problems but not enough seating facilities to make patients sit, they have just 4 seats and 2 are meant not to be occupied for social distancing purposes. But no social distancing, all occupied, all including elderly stand for a long time. When approached the counter the lady was reckless and said this is it and it won’t take longer to see, it’s been 20mins and we are still standing. Such a big hospital but pathetic facility and irresponsible staff
                      Aug 09, 2021

Dear sir

I have consulted with Dr prithwiraj T on Apollo 24*7 app on 7 th July 2021 but Dr was not available...

Today morning 9.0 am 05/08/20210I have given for discharge request but Still your Trichy billing section not the submitted the claim to my insurer. Billing section complaining they have not received summary from respective doctor. Kindly do the needful for earlier discharge since I have travel to near by district.
                        DHARMARAJ. R AT01.[protected]
                        Aug 05, 2021

Dear Mr.Dharmaraj,

Warm greetings from Apollo Speciality Hospitals – Trichy.

This is further to the discussion we had with you in reference to your mail on 5th of Aug’2021.

We will expedite the discharge process.

We once again thank you for your detailed feedback.

We wish you and your family the very best of health & happiness.

Assuring you of our best service always.

With warm personal regards,
                        for Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Trichy.

R.Sangeeth

On 21st of July we consult with doctor in Apollo guwahati, and doctor prescribed some tests in which he asked to check for RAN LITHIUM SERUM TEST in which the samples were supposed to examine in other laboratory.
                          We were waiting for the reports till today, but today when asked to the reports counter we got to know the samples weren't send for examine.
                          It's a very big negligence of your staff.
                          After 21st even when we enquired we were repeatedly said that the samples have been sent and will take few more days and report will be sent on email.
                          **It's a very critical case as the patient is 77 yrs of age and his medication is pending due to the report.
                          This irresponsible behaviour of your hospital can lead to major consequences for the patient
                          Aug 01, 2021

IP Number : AYNIP69499, Hospital Bill No. - INT2528713, Claim No - MDI6409555

1. Total opaque process & billing...