AppsDaily Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to AppsDaily

Having problems with AppsDaily?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AppsDaily customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AppsDaily

1800 209 9060
Fax

AppsDaily reviews & complaints page 7

My intimation number is ad_d_090716_19772423

I have already submitted my all documents and phone accessories.

Its about 4months now but i haven't received any confirmation message nor the amount they mentioned in the last mail.

I still have the job sheet.
I also have the receipt of speed post.

I had visited their pick up centre thrice where i had submitted my phone.
AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cin[protected] sent my iphone 3 months ago for repairing and they have taken 2400 as repairing charges.. A person from there company has taken my phone and i have received email about it.. I have al the necessary documents with myself.. Please track down my phone as it was brand new.. They have made fraud to us... If they don't do anything about it i will file a complaint about them in police station as theft and in consumer forum also.. And there website and facebook page are also not working nd consumer care no. Is also not reaching
    Hitesh keswani

My phone number is [protected]

I have ordered my samsung j2 black 1 and 1/2 year ago... I have also taken insurance and paid 2300 rs...

And later after many months apps daily called and said that we will give cash as mobile is not available due to demonitisation... But i refused and waited for mobile...

Now no reply from apps daily... Even the customer care numbr is closed...
      We cannot track the claim status... Even their website is closed
      Plz help me... I lost 2500+600 for insurance... Plz help me... I did whhat i could

I need my phone or cash back...
      AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Appsdaily insurance is a fraud mobile insurance company. You can find tons of complaints online.

I paid rs.4, 500 at first when i got the appsdaily insurance (1 year) for my mobile. After 8 months, my mobile was accidentally damaged.

I claimed insurance and they asked me to pay rs.3, 414 for repair. I paid and sent my mobile and they said my claim was valid. But, after two months, they sent my mobile back without repair and my cash was not refunded. When i purchased insurance, they promised 10days replacement or repair.

It's been 2 months since i got unrepaired mobile, but my cash is not refunded.

There is no way to contact them and email id's are all invalid. Please help me get my cash back. I also need reimbursement for all these troubles.
        AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sir damage phone to mil gaya par claim nahi mila h ADN_140217_[protected] hai 27 april asstimate tha claim ka ab tak nahi mila h mail bhi kar diya lekin koi jawab nahi mila

We have purchased mobile xiomi redmi note3 from initiative data system pvt. Ltd. Lucknow on 11/08/2016 and same day this shop had given me the mobile insurance from apps daily. 29/06/2017 my mobile has damaged and i claimed for it online on apps daily page but still i didn't get any response. We have claimed twicely but there's no response. Its tracking no. Are adn_300517_[protected] and adn_010617_[protected].
          Please as soon as possible solve my problem and provide me new ph. Or return my money.
          Product purchase detail:
          Invoice no.- 3060
          Invoice date :- 11/08/2016
          Invoice amount:- 12000/-
          AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My adn_211216_[protected] my claim still pending from last seven month i submitted all the relevent document

Dear sir/mam,

I have received my damaged iphone 5s 16 gb. The main concern is that i was applied my damaged phone for replacement but appsdaily sent to me phone after repaired and after six months. I was paid the amount of rs.6420 extra for replacement. I have also received the invoice of repaired phone of rs.2400 that was covered on my insurance covered so why you people taking this amount to me.

I have filled a case against appsdaily in the national consumer court and my case id is 348092.
            And its not enough if i will get no response from this company side i will give add in news paper how you people cheated me.

My appsdaily damage insurance: adn_020117_[protected].

Narendra panwar
            AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I would like to submit a complaint about accident insurance which is insured by appsdaily insurance company
            Phone details:
            Samsung J7 2015
            IMEI 7623520
            Please revert within 7 days

Appsdaily damage insurance: adn_090517_[protected]
              Contact to several times by phone and email but i am not received any call or email regarding my damage claim. I am wating for my phone.. Only last mail i am recived on 27/05/2017, happy to inform you that, aapsdaily need only customer but after that they dont bother about services, what they provide. Almost one and haft month im waiting for my mobile, claim intimation number adn_090517_[protected].
              Please reply.

Dear sir/maa'm
                I was lost my phone on 5th july 2017 in rambagh agra uttar pradesh. My galaxy s7 edge purchase date of insurance issue by 11/08/2016 in galaxy world in dehradun uttrakhand.
                Invoice no.- 2251
                Register mobile no. - [protected]
                Register e-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
                Imei 1/2- [protected]/45
                Invoice amount - 55900
                I'm already resister on fir on 05/07/2017 itimad-ud-daulah thana rambagh agra uttar pradesh and send a courier fir copy and phone billing mumbai head office on 07/07/2017.
                Sir my courier have received on 10th july 2017 regarding this help as soon possible to contact me because ur customer care no is not reachable and switch off.
                Thanking you.
                Akash tiwari
                House no. 72 c2-b1 shastripuram shikandra agra uttar pradesh (282007).
                Jul 16, 2017
                Dear Sir/Maa'm Aaps daily process very slow in time of limits after 72 hours they was no contact me by e-mail of mobile no. My process has to be done by courier or e-mail of Aaps daily resister Plz help about regards this kind of support Thanking you Regards Akash Tiwari House no. 72 C2- B1 shastripuram Shikandra Agra Uttar Pradesh (282007). 7037251723
                Jul 13, 2017
                Invoice no.- 2251
                Jul 16, 2017
                Respected
                Sir/Maa'm
                Aaps daily no support to my problem after 72 hours proces of aaps daily after 1-2 days contact in our customers support but Aaps daily no calls and e- mail I'm very sad for this kind of support Aaps daily plz help me for this kind of support
                Akash Tiwari
                [protected]@gmail.com

Sir 14 february ko maime complaint ki thi mera phone damage ho gaya hai to appsdaily ka phone aaya to maine bata diya ki phone damage ho gaya hai fir courier se phone bhej diya 20 -21 Din baad phone kiya to number hi badal diya fir maine dubara se documents bheje . damage phone to mil gaya par claim nahi mila h ADN_140217_[protected] hai 27 april asstimate tha claim ka ab tak nahi mila h mail bhi kar diya lekin koi jawab nahi mila
                  AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is ayush rai, my claim intimation number is adn 140317_[protected], as per your mail i have sent cancelled cheque, repairing bill mentioning claim id four times but still after 40 days of repairing my phone from authorized service center still no payment of rs 6300 is done by you and also there is no response from apps daily.
                    So please please kindly process my claim payment as early as possible.
                    AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My handset was taken by company they said they will send me claim amount. But appsdaily is fraud company they don't reply my call and mail after handset and other accessory was submitted by me to them. They are not forwarding my claim since last one year and not returning my phone also. My intimation id is ad_d_100816_[protected]. I submitted all the thing to them on 9/9/2016 still they are not responding and they closed costumer care center at jaipur there is no way contact them because they don't repy my mail and don't pick the call.

Adn_c_190617_[protected]
                        Dear sir

I am forced to write to you after 30 days of filing my damage claim. I have not received any call or email or sms regarding the claim. If we cannot approve claim in 30 days i cannot imagine when will my phone get repaired.

Chandigarh apps daily office is closed. No one knows where have you gone. They have have taken insurance amount and now flew from chandigarh.

I wrote to cofounder and owners too in mumbai but no one bothered to reply.
                        AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Went i bought my phone at that time i took the insurance from apps daily...but after sometime my phone had software update after the update apps daily app got uninstalled...now i need that apps daily app..coz in that i have updated two contacts which is getting message that sim is been removed or changed ...so i have to remove that number from apps daily app...but for that i need that app...so how can i download the app ..plz do guide me for this
                        Went i bought my phone at that time i took the insurance from apps daily...but after sometime my phone had software update after the update apps daily app got uninstalled...now i need that apps daily app..coz in that i have updated two contacts which is getting message that sim is been removed or changed ...so i have to remove that number from apps daily app...but for that i need that app...so how can i doenload the app ..plz do guide me for this

I have been trying to contact also daily for a insurance claim.
                          I bought the insurance for by samsung a7 and need to claim for a screen damage.
                          I have tried calling all the possible contact nos on the website but all in vain.
                          Samsung doesn't take the responsibility of any warranty and charged me for a quotation without proper invoice, (Qoutation-to be submitted for the insurance claim)
                          AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Some technical isse in my phone so format the phone. i lost my username and password.
                          contact no [protected]
                          abhijeet.[protected]@gmail.com

I bought an insurance for my phone from appsdaily 6 months back and now i need to avail there service however it says company is permanently closed and there is no communication channel to reach them. I paid rs 5000 to avail this insurance. Ideally services should be provided to me which they committed for. I want to claim the insurance but there is no proper channel available not sure what to do.
                            AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Not getting any response and heard from the retail shop the company has winded up, I am trying to call its Customer service number and it is switched off.

please help to claim my damage.
                            Very Bad Service !!

I took iphone in punjagutta showroom with insurance (App daily insurance company)
                            They only guide me to take that insurance(I paid money also), now i lost my iphone so i raised complaint and i have planned to claim my insurance, after done with my all the process now all of sudden BAJAJ ELECTRONICS Store person saying that insurance company got closed 5-6 month back only so, we cant do anything .
                            I was trying from 1st july but no answer from anyone .

Jatin grover who purchased an iphone 6s, from shree ram traders, shop no 112&113 huda market, sector-14 gurgaon (Hr) which is a registered retailer having tin no. [protected]. I purchased this iphone 6s 64gb space grey colour having imei no. -[protected] in rs. 57, 500 (Fifty seven thousand five hundred only) on 25/05/2016. Invoice no. For this receipt is 00446 and invoice date is 25/05/2016.

I should have got my iphone 6s replaced within 10 days ; that’s what i was guaranteed by your company when i purchased the policy. (As per appsdaily policy of repair or replacement)

Ii. I should have got a spare phone to use till i get my iphone 6s back from appsdaily, immediately when i sent my iphone 6s, which i did not get. (As per appsdaily policy)

Iii. When your company’s factory had successfully received my iphone 6s on 28/02/2017 for which appsdaily had sent e-mail confirmation on 03/03/2017 and again in 16/03/2017.

Iv. There was no update regarding my iphone 6s, whether it is getting repaired or replaced till present date.

V. All your customer care nos.[protected],[protected], toll free nos. [protected] claim inquiry nos. Were discontinued from month of february 2017, there was no medium to reach your company and have a word with your company about my iphone 6s. Initially your company was replying on e-mails but now i realized that your policy was hoax.
                              AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, it's really bad service of yours as i am complaining about my iphone 6 again and again i given it for repair at ambala city sr jain store for apps daily insurance for repair 6 months back but still now i even not received my cell phone back either ni rep from the apps daily i have all receiving rec but no cellphone received back i submit my cellphone on 16.02.17 with cancelled cheque num-000026 in the name of ashok kumar, cin num-adn_270117_[protected] kindly cheque the status nd plz rep back on given details-[protected]
                                Jul 11, 2017
                                Nafeesahmedqureshi's response
                                Nafees Ahmed Qureshi 252 ward no.8 muhalla qureshiyan qasba dasna dist. ghaziabad (u.p) 201015
                                Kindly attnd sir.
                                I was registration appsdaily security platinum 60k on 08 july 2016 .
                                my phone was damge 04 july 2017 then I was claim 05 july 2017 for damage purpose online but not reply me. My invoice no.313 appsdaily invoice no.314
                                phone IMEI no.[protected]. phone name=SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 edge. purchasw amt.55900

Fraud company it's more then 1 year my claim of theft is pending claim amount is 50 thousand shame on u apps daily

My SAmsung S7 Prime was insured under Appsdaily against Damage and Theft. When my screen got damaged in an accident, i approached the shop from where i bought the phone and insurance. They registered the claim on AppsDaily website. Application number : ADN_270617_[protected] . on 27th June 2017. I was told that i will receive a response in 2 days time for payment of deductible sum. It has been 12 days and there is no response. When i typed in my application number to check the status of the claim there is no response. When i searched about this firm, it seems lately they have not attended to many complaints. In facebook there is an entire community of people who are cheated by this firm in the past 2 months. They have no email id provided in the website to check with them.

I am really concerned please let me know how to proceed.
                                  AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  This is to inform you that i havent received my claim amount...after several messages after so much of time.
                                  This is total fraud case.
                                  I have complained in consumer forum jago grahak jago and the complaint number is 327934.
                                  My claim id is ADN_C_280317_[protected]

Miraz ahmed

Namaste ji,
                                    I was using AppsDaily on the Samsung Mobile Phone J7 Prime. The software of my mobile was corrupted. I had gone to Samsung Service Centre and they installed new software on my phone. After that I had gone to Anmol Watches Co., Sector 22-B, Chandigarh, from where I have purchased my mobile. I asked them to install Apps Daily on my mobile as I had forgotten my username and password. They said that Apps Daily company has closed and your software can not be loaded.
                                    Kindly help me in this matter, as I am now not using Apps Daily which I had purchased at the time I had purchased my Mobile. They asked me that it is for lifetime and this is a cheat on me by the company.
                                    Dear friend,
                                    I am Manoj Kumar Rohilla, I am a lawyer from Chandigarh, I have filed many case in consumer court against apps daily, and in all case I win my case against Apps Daily with heavy compensation and litigation expenses. Even I have many friend from this website who contacted me for their case, so If you need my help you can contact me, I can help you in that case and I can also prepare case for you, So you can contact me on my Number: [protected], .
                                    Manoj Kumar

I has insured my handset from appsdaily company. today two strangers snatched my handset when i was returning back from morning walk. from morning i am trying to contact them, they are not providing any kind of service and help, contact numbers given on site is also not working and site too not responding i am getting harassed by this company, APPSDAILY is fraud.
                                      AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      In vijayanagar near by vijayanagar club walking with speaking in mobile in street left side suddenly two members riding in motorcycle pulsar come and picked my mobile in my hand and gone fast

I had insured my samsung galaxy edge mobile phone for a sum of rs. 4999 vide invoice no 2241 dated 29 jul 2016.
                                        My membership was apps daily platinum-60000 no 7215203

My mobile screen has developed a crack on 05 july but i am unable to contact the company for replacement. I have tried their toll free number, registered office no, email id, sms no and fax. While the telephone numbers are switched off, there is no response to emails.
                                        The price of screen replacement is rs. 15, 000 and the company is not fulfilling its commitment. Please enforce the company to have my screen replaced
                                        Please help.