Medi Assist India
Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.

Medi Assist India Customer Care

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Bad

Medi Assist India related photos (151)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Medi Assist India Photos

Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

I am having PNB Oriental Mediclaim Policy No. 272900/48/2021/780 valid upto 21.4.2021 in the name of R.R. Tandon with Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd., wherein TPA is Medi Assist. For renewal and increasing cover from Rs.5 lacs to Rs.10 lacs, I requested Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. with deposit of cheque of premium of Rs.10 lacs cover, but they are not increasing the cover on the pretext that Medi Assist TPA is showing a claim against my policy, whereas I have not made any claim so far since the beginning of policy i.e.[protected]. In fact, I got a pre-approval from Medi Assist in Dec.2020 but couldnot availed/claimed any thing. I request Medi Assist TPA to clarify the factual position, advise Oriental Insurance Co. to enhance my cover amount from Rs.5 lacs to Rs.10 lacs. (R.R. Tandon) (Mob.[protected])
Apr 15, 2021

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team, ,

I request you to get settled my reimbursement amount from medi assist..
    After my submission of additional documents, it's been a month today, still they have not settled my reimbursement amount..
    As we have lot of troubles in our routine life, it's been our hard earned money,
    Hospital has given and co operated with whatever documents required from medibuddy team..
    But still now they have not processed my claim id 23947949..
    Kindly do the needful..

Mahesh B N
    Mar 18, 2021

Very bad whole recovery the claim process. They are telling will do final submit within 2-4 hr. But it's taking more than 6hr.

So befrank don't have any medical insurance.
      Mar 15, 2021

I am Mr. Jagdamba Singh H.A.L EX P.B.No. 4743 and I dispatched my details to you that was Rs 7, 474/- bill of my wife's (neelam singh)medicine. I have called also in your costumer care and that person said to me they haven't received my courier.
        Claim no. [protected]
        Dated 10 FEBRUARY 2021
        Mar 12, 2021

Mediassist is very worst insurance company, i think so they are not giving claim amount and always asking same documents
          Mar 11, 2021

I Claim for My Ankle fracture injury for medical aid of rupees 28642/- with all bills and doctor treatment report to New India...

Hi Team,
            Claim # 24042626
            Baby of Vijayakumari ( kadhika.s)
            This is an emergency that i am going through along with my 1 yr 7 months kid awaiting for approval from afternoon cashless claimfor claim sent from JSS hospital around 15:15pm still not be approved difficult situation staying back in hospital awaiting for approval. Request some one to understand situation we have to move out of hospital as soon as possible not good to be staying in hospital children are sensitive worried about pandemic covod patients are there in hospital try to understand situation & Approve as soon as possible.

Santhosh kumar N
            Employee ID 44124887
            Mar 05, 2021

I had my mother eye surgery completed yesterday. Hospital had sent an email with all the details yest morning 10am.
              I have been chasing mediassit team to check the status on approval. I've called up team around 10-15 times and even spoke with one of the Lead Mr Giri Rao.
              Apart from assurance, that it will done in next 30 mins, nothing till now is done.

I need to escalate and make they address my issue on priority.
              Feb 28, 2021

Iam not getting my reimbursement from the last 4 months i.e from the October 2020 to till date.
                Communicating to internal teams and simply telling to wait for 7 working days from the last 4 months. And not sharing the updated details of my reimbursement
                Feb 24, 2021

Hospital Name/ City :< /b> Vinay Vishal Healthcare Multi Speciality Hospital
                  DOA : 19 Sep 2020
                  DOD : 24 Sep 2020
                  Feb 14, 2021

From past 2 hurs I am trying to contact for the pre surgery intimation but there has been no response. Neither the customer...
                    I have raised request on app for claim reimbursement in month of 0ct 2020 in name of my mother Deepinder Kaur she was admitted...

Medi assist india is not processing my reimbursement claim money.there have took more than 3 months to complete the processing and now when i have submitted all the documents they are not disbursing my reimbursement amount for more than 3weeks. Every time I call there customer care they say it will be processed soon.
                    Not processing reimbursement claim money
                    Feb 03, 2021

Token the premium amount in Oct 2020 and as of date (Jan 28 2021), still did got the policy. Support team claimed refund in 10 business days. But even after 90 days, no refund credited and they keep annoy with same same questions again and again in circles and they keep saying wait for another 10 days. This is never ending
                      Jan 28, 2021

I have submitted all the bills through speed post for Hospitalised medical treatment Reimbursement and many queries were also...

Inspite of providing doctors prescription of dated 14.07.2020 and 02.09.2020 my claim no.23024449 is not being reopened and processed by insurer United India Insurance Co.Ltd. since last December
                        These documents were inadvertently lofted to submit with original claim papers.
                        Jan 17, 2021

Claim Number:[protected]
                          MAID: [protected]
                          I have applied for claim reimbursement on Nov 1st 2020 still on day 16th Jan 2021, i am following up with the team as anything.
                          Cuatomer support executives are not informative and telling like to wait until 24 hrs on each call.
                          I am holding a 2years of insurance policy with 6lakh premium for 50000 claim they are making themself cheap..
                          Jan 16, 2021

I have 6 years of health insurance policy in medi assist but they rejected my reimbursement because they told us we have just 1 year of health insurance policy. We contacted medi assist branch but they can't help me. They told us we are trying but no any progress in their works or our claim. Please solve my claim problem. And we want that strict action against of medi assist india. They will fraud us. We want justice. Please help us.

My insurance policy number - [protected]

My claim Number[protected]

Insurer name - Kakali Das
                            Jan 07, 2021

Hello, pls help my friends & colleagues from this Medi Assist TPA Insurance Pvt Ltd company located at bannerghatta road...
                              I made a cashless claim type for my father's by pass surgery in Billroth hospital, during pre-auth verification they just...