Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Medi Assist India

Having problems with Medi Assist India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Medi Assist India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Medi Assist India

Medi Assist India Website

Medi Assist India Head Office Address

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Medi Assist India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 9449

Medi Assist India reviews & complaints(1109)

I have provided all the bills for my father's cataract surgery . The hospital has provided the room rent bill and operation bill on the day of admission. On the day of discharge, hospital has provided the split up bill by mentioning the date and bill receipts details for admission date. But Medi assist team is not processing the claim, further asking for pre-numbered receipt for admission date.
Date of admission:10/3/2022
Date of discharge : 11/3/2022
Claim ref:[protected]
I need reimbursement for the claim
Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an lic agent . My name is sachchidanand Pandey .I submitted my claim in dec 2021 at my LIC Varanasi Division office.
    My claim no. is[protected]. When I submitted documents, break up bill was demand by your end, which was presented by me on 23 march by medi buddy app and email also. I have all proofs. But finally claim was rejected due to late filling of documents ! How am I responsible for this even after sending documents on time. So please consider it . Thanks

I have provided all the required documents like bill receipt and pre diagnosis report and also reason for delay in claim submission to medi assist as provided by the hospital, but after that pre numbered paid receipt and pre diagnosis report and reason for delay in claim submission is being demanded and my reimbursement is being delayed.
      I had already suggested that in the condition of any doubts or need of clarification do contact...

I have claimed for my father's insurance and I a calling almost 3 a week for enquire, all they say is its under process, they have escalated the issue, but no one escalated and is still in the same status. Nancy, Monisha were the agents who told it will get resolved in 2 days, but its been more than 15days, still no change in the status. After that also agents are cutting my call .

Hello i my self yogesh j suthar. I have oriental mediclaim policy in which medi buddy is my TPA. On 31/01/2022 my wife was admitted to hospital. For that i had submitted reimbursement claim for that. I had submitted all my documents to Ahmedabad medi assist office. My claim no was 27441506. From that claim what ever query they arrise i had fulfill all. After that they reimburse my claim but deducted some amount from that claim. I saw the...
        This was for my mother cataract surgery for one eye. Even after submitting all the documents doctor office can provide, MediAssist has repudiated the claim. They have so far provided pathetic service. The overall experience is been that they would find an excuse to not to pay the insurance claim. Doctor office says that these are documents his office giving to patients and they are been able to get it reimbursed. However the same set of docs...

Dear team
        I am having a surgery for gall bladder removal & stone removal.
        The hospital TPA team has raised a request for the same to medi assist team around 11 am on 14april, but till now they didn't get any revert from your side. My surgery is schedule in Sir Gangaram hospital.
        Kindly provide the approval on urgent basis. As the test is scheduled by 4pm. The patient is waiting in the hospital from morning itself.

This is the most pathetic behavior from your team medi assist. The patient has to wait over 5 hrs just for initial approval for which your TAT is upto 4 hrs. The patient is a fool to you, that your team is not ready to give any revert on time. I am trying to reach the care number there is no response from them.

I have submitted claim for cervix erosion which was come in notice after my annual health checkup. I am going though all the treatment for which i was diagnosed. And now i am claiming the amount which was spent by me for my colposcopy, consultation, medicines etc.

Now i am getting the reason of rejection that gynae opd can not be reimbursed, i am asking if none of the gynae opd is non reimburdable then what is the use if annual health check up by the employer.
          If we will stuck in any if the gynae problem, it cannot be reimbursed. We self have to manage the expenses. Kindly look into my complaint and reopen my claim and reimburse the claim at the earliest.

Medi Assist India — Proportional deductions (Unnecessary)

My name is Venkata Rao A.
            my policy number is[protected]

I have submitted my wife's all medication documents for Rs.62, 158.00 on Oct29th for in medibuddy portal for they approved Rs. 45, 188.00.
            when I submitted my documents in medibuddy portal, -mistakly, I have selected deluxe room instead of selecting the normal ward room (Non AC single room).
            Later I submitted Room tarrif documents as well.br...

Medi Assist India — Unnecessary Proportional deductions

My name is Venkata Rao A.
            my policy number is[protected]

Later I submitted Room tarrif documents as well....

Medi Assist India — Claim delay

Dear sir/madame,

My husband was Hospitalized on 13.12.2021 @ supriya Hospital, Bangalore due to pneumonia.

Am submitted all the documents on 21.01.22 for reimbursement Rs.201394/- and regarding the claim query has been raised and replied.

On 31st Jan 2022 @ 9.31pm i got a message from Medi Assist - Claim No 27251077under policy issued by UII Co. Ltd for INR 201394 is processed for INR 170545/-...
            Hi Team,
            I am policy holder of Oriental Life Insurance and TPA is Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.
            I have raised claim on 18th August 2021. But that claim processed on 6th Jan 2022. After processing all the documents and getting clearance from team, I got the message on my mobile number on 8th Jan 2022 that you will receive money in 7 to 10 working days.
            Today is 14th Feb 2022. Amount is still not credited to my bank account.br...

I am V.Vijayakumar retired Chief Manager of Bankof Baroda. My employee ID is 139086. I submitted a reimbursement claim in the name of my wifeMrs Shanthi Vijayakumar and the same was received by Medi Assist team c/oBank of Baroda Regional office Bangalore on 07012022. I was given claim number 27238439. I replied the queries on 28012022and spoke to your representative on 07022022and followed by e mail of the same date for which I was given a ticket number[protected].Till date my claim is not settled and there is no responsible reply.I request you to take immediate action for settling my claim

Hi Team,

Good Morning!

This is Vinoth, I'm working in IBM, Bangalore.

I have undergone eye surgery(TPRK WITH KXL COLLAGON) for Kerataconus on 10th of December 2021. Initially, via Hospital I have opted for a Cashless claim, but I have received the confirmation that it is not covered under cashless and they asked me to go ahead with surgery and there is a possibility for the claim if you submit...
              Hi team,
              I got my father cataract on 31st of December 2021 and i submitted the reimbursement on 10th of january and the claim was processed to payment on 20th of january and it's more than 20 days the amount was not settled . I tried calling them and even wrote emails and they tell me they have forward to the team and that's it..i was told I will be getting an update with 48 hr but i didn't get any update from medi assist .
              Please...

I have raised the claim for the reimbursement in Sep/oct 2020 however till date TPA has not paid the money.

They have confirmed one year back that the claim is approved for INR 273, 622 but they are not paying the money also.

I have sent 100 email and every time they had confirmed that there is technical issue and payment shall be done in next 2 working day.

Request you to please interfare so that i can get the money.

Rekha Gupta W/o Late Raj Kumar Gupta

Dear Sir/Madam

On 4th Feb we have one query we submitted on 7th Feb and again 8th Feb another query we have to know why all query told once time why your employees irrtate to us then we sold claim such embrassing for only 15k amont very disappoint with mediiassist

I Submitted My Claim Documents through Courier on Aug-21 i got Tracking No PUN01239023. But Still Claim ID not Generated, As i Spoke with Customer service he told Claim Form A Missing here with i Attach Form A and my Insurance Card And aadhar Card Self Arrested PDF.

Kindly Do the needful for Generate Claim Id
                  its take nearly 6 month

if you generate My claim ID or Cancel my Claim Req...
                  Hi, I have a claim no.26620790. it is already. But payment is pending from last 2 months. I have written multiple emails to mediassist but they never respond. When I call to customer care they say that wait for 7 days.but it's already 2 months over.still amount is not received....
                  Claim no : 26595705
                  Medi Assist is India's most pathetic and worst medical Insurance company.
                  Its been almost a month the claim is processed and they have not given me my money.
                  I would strongly suggest to the corporate companies and also other folks to not go for these disgusting [censored]s.
                  Your humongous amount of time is wasted in just taking follow ups, writing emails and calling them. They will close the ticket...