Medi Assist India
Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.

Medi Assist India Customer Care

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

I have submitted the claim last mnth 20th aug'21 with the amount of 22k. However the claim was denied after 9days even without...
I have taken Arogya Plus Health Insurance from SBI(Policy No: POOPDH[protected]). Raised one domiciliary claim of Rs 670 on...

I am an IBM employee and I have submitted my Pre-hospitalization claims for Maternity expenses. My approved amount was Rs9000/- which was shown as Paid on their Website but the claim was not yet paid.
I am following up since then and I have also forward all the necessary documents for verification still I didn't receive my Claimed amount till yet.

Claim Id[protected]
Ticket Number - [protected]
Sep 21, 2021

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my claims on 22nd July, frim that day i am struggling to get the amount, each time i drop a mail or connect...

Claim ID : 25701134
    Approved amount : 23209
    I am a Cognizant Employee and I have submitted a reimbursement claim for my mother . The claim was processed on 1 September 2021 and is in ready for payment status since 1 September 2021 . They told that the claim amount will be paid to me in 7 working days . Already 16 days are passed still the claim amount is not paid to me . Whenever I call or mail medi assist they say that the claim will be paid shortly and their is some technical issue. How many more days are they going to take . Request you to please settle the claim and pay the claim amount to me at the earliest
    Sep 16, 2021

Submitted all documents already and years passed still they haven't respond and resolve the issue?

Are they really there??? For what ???

Want money with interest... you get that meddi assist!

Ticket number: 7256060
      Reference number: 19303802
      Sep 12, 2021

Sep 14, 2021
      Updated by Rushishahh
      Not resolved yet

We have give the cashless treatment to mrs. Sudha sharma in our hospital i.E. Mittal hospital and research centre pushkar...

As per the policy terms & conditions for sum insured 5 Lakh & above, 1% of sum insured or single occupancy AC room whichever is higher is allowed but your Mediassist India has allowed only 1% of sum insured as room rent and accordingly all the charges have been deducted on proportionate basis which is against the policy terms and conditions. I sent them policy documents but they rejected it
        Sep 11, 2021

Hi Team,

My wife was admitted in hospital due to covid 19.I have submitted reimbursement claim on 07th of May 2021.The claim was showing Processed Ready for payment from 21st of May.

Now 3 months are completed still the claim was not settled. Every time they are saying technical issue and till now the issue was not resolved.

Every time they are sayingthey escalated the issue but no resolution.

Srikanth
          Sep 08, 2021

Ideally they claim to resolve any issue in 24 hours, nut its been 4 days I cannot see any progress
            Sep 02, 2021

Claim has been closed without prior notice and it should be processing as I have submitted all the documents and letter. I...

Despite multiple follow ups with Medi buddy team, they have still not provided any resolution or reason as to why Vaccine confirmation was not received for first dose (COVISHIELD). It has been almost three months so it is time for the second dose, but without confirmation of first dose, I cannot take the second dose. Terrible lack of coordination and NO RESOLUTION. They keep saying that they will email that first dose was given (4 calls), but no email was received.
              Aug 28, 2021

Could you please reprocessed this claim as prior that this claim was submitted under cashless and you people got reject full...

Claim ID 25167188.

Insurance amount is 400000.

1st time admission to hospital:br...
                It's regarding cashless approval of my sister eye lasik. 1st they approved half amount and after the surgery they denied half...

Please sir i have requested to you my names is sagaar sadavrte msedcl employee.sir my wife name do not add to your service provider .you can help for this reagrding to you.
                Aug 26, 2021

PLACE: CHENNAI
                  Date[protected]
                  TO
                  M/S MEDIASSIST TPA LTD
                  NELSON MANICKAM ROAD
                  CHENNAI...

I have ordered Glyciphage G1, Sartel 40 and Atheart 10 for my mother and Mediassist through the partner Pharmeasy delivered Pantocid 40 instead of Sartel 40.

As we have a habit of checking the medicine and the consumer is educated enough we could understand the difference in delivered medicine and purpose and hence did not consume the same. Upon raising complaint to Medibuddy asking for the reason for mix up they did not even bother answering me my queries but simply arranged a pick up for incorrect medicine delivered. Such irresponsible firms should not exist in the medical field.
                  Aug 25, 2021

Dear Team,

I’m a TCS employee, had raised a claim on May 6th. I have been following up through mails and call at every stage, but there is no response received. Now the claim has been rejected due to non submission of documents. However the documents are submitted multiple times on portal & through email. I have also asked the call support team to forward the documents attached in ticket to respective team and escalate the same. But there is never a response even after several escalations nor any action taken on the claim.

Below are the details

TCS India health Insurance
                    Claim no[protected]
                    Ticket no’s - [protected], [protected], [protected]

Please note that I donot have an active policy now, however the claim was raised while the policy is active.

Please help expedite this.

Jyothsna
                    Aug 24, 2021

It is regarding to my reimbursement claim with mediassit, This claim is pending since more than 30 days now but they are not settling it. They are just moving status back and forth. I have taken so many followups via emails and phone but not getting any response from them either. And on call, they assure me to wait for 7 days but this 7 days haven't came yet.
                      This is really a very bad experience I have so far with them.
                      I would request mediassit to look into it on high priority.
                      Aug 23, 2021