Aramex Couriers — urgent complaint against aramex call-center agent/management...

DIC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 AhmadYusuf on Jun 25, 2019
Urgent complaint against aramex call center agent and management

I am very disappointed from your team in the call center on all the levels. I have very bad experience with rahaf mohamed (Agent) who refused to connect me to her manager, put me on hold for 17 mins, and disconnected the call, and never called back.
I received a call now from a lady named ola who claimed to be rahaf's manager (While rahaf informed me that her manager is a male)! This lady didn't solve my problem, didn't bring the delivery guy to our call to agree on specific time today to deliver my bank card, and also didn't connect me to her manager (Abdulla), who is supposed to be the call center manager.
My delivery time was today june 25 between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm and the delivery guy called at 10:50 (I replied to him with sms that i am available after 15 mins). I called him at 11:03 more than 10 times and he kept canceling my calls. He updated the system that customer not available and he attempted to deliver and failed and asked for rescheduling. I am traveling and i need my card today as agreed yesterday when i scheduled through the call center call with yasmine and also through the whatsapp and aramex mobile app. What else should i do in order for aramex to respect my time???!!

I need to escalate this to the highest level of management in the complaints and call center and aramex uae.

Ahmad yusuf

[Jun 25, 2019] Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot 1, Poomagal Street, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai City Corporation, India - 600032
    Aramex Couriers - urgent complaint against aramex call-center agent/management...