Aramex Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Aramex Couriers

Having problems with Aramex Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aramex Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aramex Couriers

Aramex Couriers Website

Aramex Couriers Head Office Address

Plot 1, Poomagal Street, Ekkaduthangal
Chennai City Corporation

Aramex Couriers Phone Numbers

Fax

Aramex Couriers reviews & complaints(841)

My id and placing order name is not same as I place order in my short name, so my KYC was always rejected, what should I do?
Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a nike shoes on 7th novemeber. And was asked to submit kyc. I submitted it and since i am a student living in different city to study my kyc is being rejected again and again. I even submitted my rent agreement with address highlighted still its being rejected. And the worse thing is i have paid for the shoes still being panicked by this kind of behaviour. This is ridiculous service and they are not even trying to contact me properly and try to resolve this issue. Please just give me my damn package.
    Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I stay in a rented apartment, i have furnished all the necessary documents for proof of delivery address. I have provided them with electricity bill and wifi bill with delivery address proof still they are rejecting it again and again. Kindly provide me with help

AWB number is [protected]
        Nov 22, 2022
        Submitted electricity bill and wifi bill
        Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The courier is handled by aramex today i got the message that that your KYC uploaded document has been rejected due to "Delivery Address does not match with provided KYC. Please share KYC Document in consignee name and matches the delivery address."
          There is a little mismatch is documents because i have entered the whole address the street name etc which is not mentioned in the document.
          Please help me out here
          Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My KYC address is of Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India (Permanent Address) and my shipment address is Manipal, Karnataka, India as I am currently residing in a hostel in Manipal university and my current address is Room-106, Block-8, MIT campus, Manipal Karnataka - 576104 which is different from the KYC document so to confirm my identity and address proof I have submitted my University ID card, Hostel fee receipt, aadhar card on Aramex which consists of my current address therefore I request you to consider the same and let it get delivered to Manipal Address.
            Gmail - [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir/madam
              Hi Your shipment [[protected]] is on its way to India but cannot be cleared from customs due to: Consignee name does not match with provided KYC. Please share KYC Documents in consignee name and address they are sending me like this sir but i submitted my documents clearly but its getting rejected because the address provided by me is different from the address in my documents sir because i am a student i have given...
              I have provided all the necessary documents for customs clearance, my aadhar card front and back and as my delivery is at a different address than that on my documents, I have provided an electricity bill for the address of delivery, but it keeps on getting rejected, my order is from www.nike.com and order number is [protected]....

I had placed an order from nike. The address of my documents does not match with the delivery address. So as a proof i had uploaded the rent agreement. However, it is getting rejected again and again.
              Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered a shoe from nike.com.
                As asked by aramex to submit documents for kyc. I has submitted my documents multiple times. They do reject kyc every time. As the kyc documents doesn't match the delivery address.
                And attached the electricity bill as a address proof. Again rejected as the electricity bill doesn't hold the same name as of kyc documents. This is getting too troublesome. As if a person ordering as for gifting purpose...
                I have had a terrible time with this company in trying to have a basic delivery completed. First they did not deliver by the due date which I would understand if they had communicated why or answered any of my correspondence trying to find out when. They ended up trying to deliver but we had left for our holiday. I then tried numerous times to contact them via phone and chat to see if I could make arrangements to have it delivered when we...

Submitted rental agreement and electricity bill multiple times for KYC but getting rejected
                Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Nike product on Sunday 2 October and recieved an automated call from aramex about giving kyc information to link sent by mail and sms on Monday, but no mail or link has been sent since, and the website of aramex won't let me register a complaint as it always shows my number invalid, the same no. On which they called to inform for kyc. Terrible service for suxh expensive order.
                  Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Confirmed identity, but status not confirmed identity at customs
                    What should I do? I don't have time to wait. Please solve the problem [protected]...
                    3 times there was a message about the confirmation of kyc the third time like the site accepted the attached documents. But the second day there is no change, dosychpor on the site writes a timothy control is to confirm the identity. I myself am a tourist from another country, I do not have extra time to wait. This mess is not serious. It doesn't fit in my head like that....
                    It's been the third day I'm trying to contact via e-mails, text to aramex for kyc documents adress and shipping address issues. Have sent documents for like 10-15 times now. With the dispatch email there was list of documents information to be submitted for shippment in which there was mentioned that if the kyc documents address and shipping address are different then you have to send the bank statement or the electricity bill with the kyc...
                    I didn't received my parcel since 2 months . They told delivery address is not matching with KYC documents. for that they told,
                    = This below one is mail I received from Aramex support team
                    Dear Customer

We need any ONE of the following address proof document in the name of consignee or in the name of consignee's parents ( Mother or Father or Husband/ Wife )

Address G1, IK TOWERS,...
                    My kyc is getting rejected, I have ordered a product from Nike.com.
                    My current address is a bit different from my permanent address so I have uploaded my rent agreement too.
                    My permanent address where all my documents are is 463 gt Road, while my current address is 467.
                    Kindly approve my kyc please....
                    [protected] awb bill no.
                    Sir, i have ordered a shoe from nike on 20th february 2020. As kyc document is required, i do not have the document match with the delivery address. I've been getting messages on my phone and e-mail several timea. So, i would like to cancel my order and get the money back.

I would really appreciate if you could
                    Solve my problem.

My permanent address and delivery address...

My kyc and address document dont match and somehow got rejected every time even after same address . I Ordered a pair of nike air force 1.My parcel got stuck in between the way . Please help me to get it faster.