Aramex Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Aramex Couriers

Having problems with Aramex Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aramex Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aramex Couriers

Aramex Couriers Website

Aramex Couriers Head Office Address

Plot 1, Poomagal Street, Ekkaduthangal
Chennai City Corporation

Aramex Couriers Phone Numbers

Fax

Aramex Couriers reviews & complaints(740)

My KYC keep getting rejected even after uploading the correct KYC documents with my correct current address proof.

It's been like i everytime i upload my documents, it gets rejected, even i have raised an issue with them, they reverted back saying my address is not correct and they gave me an address of some place in gujarat and asked me to get the documents which matches the address, which is incorrect.

My shipment address is in Bangalore with my correct address as i can see in my tracking screen.

Aramex is not at all verifying the documents and simply rejecting it. I am not sure for what reason they are doing it. Kindly help me in resolving this issue and help me get my parcel.
Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My KYC Uploaded Document has been rejected due to "Consignee name does not match with provided KYC.” This issue occurred because the house property is on my father’s name and I have attached his Id proof. Kindly see into the matter and help.
    Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please send my product fast. My product tracking number is-[protected] and I am troubling big issue with you from last 4 days. You are saying your Amazon is on its way to India but cannot be cleared from customs due to: Delivery Address does not match with provided KYC. Aramex is saying Please share KYC Document in consignee name and matches the delivery address. But I want on my new address. My new address is -

Bentej bila, Gautam society, Ravapar road, morvi, morbi, morbi Mdg, Gujarat, 363641
      Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My delivery address for consignment [protected] matches the KYC. But i was messaged that the delivery address does not match the KYC. I have double checked the address and it matches the KYC. Kindly help....

I've ordered an order worth 10k from nike.in and was requested to submit kyc verification from Aramex couriers... it keeps saying that my consignee name doesn't match...the name on my aadhar is different from consignee name, everything else has been accepted, please look into this issue
        My order id : [protected]
        Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered two packages from nike and it has been stuck in customs due to continuous rejection of my kyc details. Since my Adhaar address doesnt match the Shipping address, i have given them a photo of the electircity bill of the shipping address but they still rejected it and it now it's been two weeks since then....
          Dear team

I am Alisha Muskaan, i had placed an order in Amazon wort of 5.7k - having order ID -[protected] the status quo of that order says that it is stuck in Indian customs, after contacting the concerned person or the team they said due to error in the delivery address the verification of the said order has been put on hold in Indian customs . I have ordered this product on 14/04/2022, the ETA is between 27/04/2022 to 10/05/2022....
          I booked a pick up from 8:45 to 9:15am and keep on calling the contact center but they are promising that the driver will come. It reached 1pm and when i called the contact center that my booking is cancelled even though i did not cancel it. PICK UP BOOKING IS PAID ALREADY, PLEASE TEACH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATVIVE TO ANSWER PROPERLY...

My shipment number is [protected]
          I got my express shipment from china on my company name but due to address issue I can't collect it so I asked my shipper to regenerate the invoice on Individual name and also declaration of name change and SHIPMENT to be collected by individual on company letterhead
          But I can't submit it because there are no options on site is there any e mail I can submit my docs on I sent documents on [protected]@aramex.com it's been weeks please give a solution to the earliest
          Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is in relation to shipment no.[protected] ordered from iherb.

Due to my delivery address being different than KYC address, I've submitted electricity bill to Aramax as an current address proof. However it is still being rejected and I'm being asked again and again to re upload the address proof....

I have ordered a shipment from China. There was some name issue, so I have gone for amendement. Although all documents were submitted properly. Aramex kyc is showing pending. No one is helping me.
            Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a product from nike.com the address on delivery is different from the kyc as i am married and the delivery address is of my husband’s office.
              Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had already uploaded my KYC documents but was called that I haven't. I went to the website to check and it says my KYC is already done but in tracking shipment its still showing that my package is pending in identity proof.
                Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a vag from nike Singapore and now it's stucked at banglore airport . And it's there for more than 2 weeks. I tried to connect with Aramex employees and they refuse to help even i also visited the nearby office of aramex but no use . it's the worst service i have ever seen in my life they are rejecting the kyc without any proper reason again and again.kindly resolve if you can
                  Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At first my KYC was rejected then i got a text message regarding this issue. I uploaded my documents and now its still showing that my package is pending in identity proof.
                    Apr 13, 2022
                    Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I am also having same. No one is giving proper reply.

My parcel with tracking number [protected] was booked under my name ( Adil Baweja ) for which i have submitted the KYC docunents but now customs is asking me for a Proof in the name of Baweja Traders, where baweja traders is not the name of a company, it is just the name of a building, which is just used as a landmark here so that we get the parcel quickly and accurately because its a famous building. I am unable to give any proof of baweja traders because no such company exists now. Please clear my parcel as i have already submitted my address and ID proof which i believe is sufficient because the parcel was ordered in an individuals name, not in any company's name.

Hello Sir

I have a parcel incoming bearing the tracking number [protected].

Aramex is not clearing my parcel stating the fact that my address is not matching the KYC documents i have uploaded. My Passport is matching 70% of the address written on the parcel.

I have ordered numerous parcels before and they have been cleared every time.

The address on my parcel is

KAVI SHAH
                        GST INDRAJYOT AJIT NAGAR HSGJ
                        XSHH AT POST CHALA GJSU
                        VAPI
                        GJ

where as my passport has the below address
                        INDRAJYOT AJIT NAGAR
                        AT POST CHALA
                        VAPI
                        GJ

Easily its matching 70% and according to the custom laws the address should match 70% to the kyc provided.

Till last week few of my parcel got clearwd with same address pattern and suddenly they are saying they cannot clear it now.

Please help.
                        Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shipment consignment HAWB bill no. [protected] is not being delivered due to a mismatch in my KYC documents and delivery address. Since I am a student and living in a rented apartment, thus my identity documents do not bear my current residential address. I have uploaded multiple documents like electricity bill and gas bill all bearing my landlord’s name. My original documents like Aadhaar card etc bear my permanent address prompting such a mismatch and thereby making it impossible for me to upload documents having my delivery address under my name.
                          Thus please take my problem into consideration and deliver my articles to my delivery address.
                          Thank you.
                          Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have orderd a pair of shoes from NIKE official website and the product is due to be delivered by ARAMEX. They sent me an email with KYC submission request ink but it's not working. Kindly Help.
                            Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don’t have a document in my name as an address proof, it’s in my fathers name. This is not getting cleared at customs so how should I go about it ?