Aramex Couriers

Chennai Branch #2:
V.V. Koil Street, Thiruvallisvarar Nagar, 600040, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 99 4049 6033

Mumbai - IRO
Unit no. 821, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri East, 400093, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 3941 9900

Sat 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
Sun Closed

Aramex Couriers Complaints & Reviews

I have sent documents to Amman from AUH
they promissed to send in (4) days, now i found that the documents still in UAE and not shipped
Also, Aramaex staff dont know when it will reach
i need help
these are imporatnat documents
shipment no. [protected]
Sep 16, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call saying that I had to upload a kyc document for customs clearance. But i did not receive and link from where i can upload the necessary documents. Please help me with this issue
    Sep 09, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a pair of shoes
      from Nike.com a week ago.
      Aramex is still not processing my order and rejected my KYC details. It is so frustrating as they don’t give proper details as to what has to be done.
      Been mailing them everyday with the details and everything!
      Please help.

My HAWB bill no. is [protected]
      Sep 8, 2021
      My complaint was resolved within 2-3 days.
      Sep 04, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received a call to upload my kyc documents. But i haven't received any link to upload these documents....

I ordered shoes from Nike delivery address and the address from my KYC documents does not match as it is a gift.
        Sep 01, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I placed an order from iHerb.in, enzymedica digest spectrum and it has been shipped. For some reason, due to Google autofill, the address became a mix of delivery address (As per KYC document) and home address.You will see Zarina Towers as the common words in the 2. If you do a quick search, you will realise that it is to legitimate address. Now due to this my KYC is getting rejected. The consignment consists of important medicines. Please help me out on this.
          Sep 01, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order [protected] from iherb was placed on 27th Auggust from India. I didn't get a link to upload my kyc documents from Aramex. So can you please send me the link to upload my kyc documents asap? It will be stuck at customs otherwise.

Number : [protected]/[protected]

Please let me know how to uplaod the documents.
            Aug 28, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He called me that I m coming but he came after 5hrs, he misbehave with me. His voice message and his activities in CCTV.
              Kindly take action,
              Aug 18, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dilevary boy he came after 5 Hrs. And misbehave with me, I have his voice message and his behaviour in CCTV.
                Aug 18, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consignment No[protected] is held up for no reason.
                  My KYC is given for the proof of my residence.
                  I had...
                  Dear team i have orderd memory cards from china with bill amount 154.37 usd aproximate 12500 INR and for that aramex charged...

My shipment is not delivered, even after providing all the documents. This is FRAUD company.
                  Aug 05, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. I have placed an order from Amazon.com which is sent through Aramex with shipment number [protected]. Aramex sent me a message saying my KYC is rejected even though my KYC is valid and it is the front and back of my Aadhar card and PAN card. My address has had a minor change as my House name has been changed to ‘Isabella’ but otherwise my address is the same. My Aadhar card has my mom’s number instead of my own number. But all the details are valid. Kindly help.
                    Aug 04, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address is not matching my kyc address and i don't have address proof
                      Can I upload a residential certificate?
                      Aug 03, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a parcel from Shein on 26.06.2021. My parcel was supposed to arrive between 15.07.2021 / 20.06.21. I still have...

Two months back my cousin sent my medicines through Aramex courier to jeddah ksa, under AWB#[protected] aramex jeddah didn't deliver to me saying that one document is not included. At hyderabad the aramex agent SSS Courier services took all the documents 1.orignal invoice 2. Doctors prescription 3. PP copies and 4.Adhar card copy.
                        Now I don't know in this whose mistake is there and who is correct because both the side aramex is handling, since more than one month over my parcel returned from jeddah and lying at Blr. Aramex facility and they are not delivering to my cousin at hyd, and asking to pay duty on it Rs. 23, 000 thousand. I am confused why the duty is being charged and I am liable to pay when it is not my mistake this between aramex and his authrized agent to settle down this issue not me.
                        My medicines total cost is Rs. 28, 000 appr. And I paid Rs. 6, 400 as courier charges.
                        I request you to get my parcel back and also return my courier charges because the aramex didn't complete the service.
                        Jul 25, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shipment [protected] held for identification proof
                          Jul 21, 2021

Aramex Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shipment [protected] held for identification proof

Complaint no
                            document for identity proof [CaseReference:GGN/0721/190]...
                            This is the third time this company is over charging me for customs and sending me fake bills . They are showing more than...

This is the third time same thing is happening to me, my package worth is 105$ and its no risky item...