Arvillabikes.com

Sumatera Utara
Indonesia - 20119

Awesome

Arvillabikes.com Complaints & Reviews

Do not ever to make purchases at their company. Because they are a cheater. I already made a payment through paypal to their company. And they do not deliver the goods that I have paid. And finally I reported this to the paypal, so paypal could take decisive action in this regard.

So do not never make purchases at their company. If there is one person who makes a purchase in their company. You will never receive the goods you purchase. And you will lose your money.
Do not make purchases in their company. They are very dangerous..!!!
My Phone number [protected]

Mr.Stephen Cucci
May 07, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ARVILLABIKES NOT SCAM..!!Do not make the issues and slander are not true..!!ARVILLABIKES IS 100% REAL IN CITY MEDAN-INDONESIA.I was originally hesitant to make the purchase in arvillabikes company, because there are complaints and information available on the internet. But I kept trying to dispel my doubts and I tried to make a purchase in the company arvillabikes. And finally all my doubts wrong, Arvillabikes is the official and real companies in Indonesia. They make deliveries to purchase my order bike. They also provide evidence and the tracking number for my order bike. And finally I received my order bike. Because for a bike that I bought was immediately sent to my home address. So I assure buyers that want to make a purchase order at arvillabikes company, do not listen to issues and slander are not true. Because arvillabikes company is the official and real companies in Indonesia.ARVILLABIKES NOT SCAMARVILLABIKES IS 100% REAL IN CITY MEDAN-INDONESIA.
ARVILLABIKES.COM SCAM

GOMER! If true, arvillabikes is a real company. Please send my purchase goods from companies arvillabikes. If not please return my money.

I have proof of my purchases in arvillabikes.com
They asked me to make a payment via bank transfer, and so far I did not get my product. When I contact they do not respond to email and my phone.

My Email : sandra.[protected]@gmail.com

I hope the help of a friend to investigate arvillabikes.com
We have changed the approach populace travel. We offer a wider variety of bike models, from commuter bikes to high-end premium bikes on rent in Delhi, at affordable rates, which can be booked without problems from our website-superbikesonrent.in.
Visit us: http://www.superbikesonrent.in