Ask Me Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 18, 2022

File a complaint to Ask Me Bazaar

Having problems with Ask Me Bazaar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ask Me Bazaar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ask Me Bazaar

New Delhi District
Delhi

Ask Me Bazaar Phone Numbers

Ask Me Bazaar reviews & complaints page 2

This is to bring to your kind attention that I have cancelled our order regarding the Advertisement/Promotion from your company. I have already made the payment in advance and now would appreciate if you could arrange for the refund of the same. The payment has been made via Ch. No. 522950 Punjab national bank dt. 21.01.2016 for Rs. 5000/- (receipt & service form enclosed).

I would be very grateful to you if you could do the needful at the earliest as it is more than one year that we have not received our payment back. I would be obliged if you look into the matter personally and arrange my refund at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Peeyoush Jain
Jain Computers
Jaipur
Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mera refund bapis kardo ab to bahut din ho Gaye tumhari company ek number ki firod company hai kisi ka refund bapis karte ho ya nahi order no AB11276766p3140 product color wireless CCTV comets with aduio complete kitmap45justplug andplay.

Hi.. This is you to inform that.. My account has been suspended.. I am a regular customer and i bought 2 products from askme bazaar..

When i login... Its shows that account suspended contact your account administrator...

So what to do with this... I installed askmebazaar from playstore... I am not able to open it... Its always showing disconnected or not connected...

Please help me to open my account.

Thank you...
    Feb 25, 2017
    Updated by Sheelarani
    Hi..this is you to inform that..my account has been suspended. .i am a regular customer and i bought 2 products from askme bazaar...

If i login its showing like your account Suspended...contact your account administration...

please help me to open my account.

Thank you...
    Defect power shipped... Kindly refund my money... Other wise I will take anitietive step against the company

I have ordered a 64 gb memory card but its not at all working .they sent me a faulty memory card..plz rufund my money please...i have alredy intiated to make my combo for this faulty memory card but they didnt respond..the order id is [protected]...i orderd on october 27th this year and I received the product 2nd november, I found that memory card is corrupted n immediately did for refund...
      Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Am getting daily unnecessary 20-25 sms from ask me bazaar. Date: From th July I am getting sms from the below number. 520400, 520402, 520409, 520403 Please Unsubscribe SMS services from askme bazaar/ stop sending messages My cell no: [protected]

Dear Askmebazaar Customer care Team,
        My order No. AB12427301 is cancelled by your side from unavailability or any reason but my money is not refunded by you.
        Please look into the matter and do the needful. Already 3 months has been passed and no any action taken by your side regarding my refund. i am still waiting your response.

Firoz Alam
        Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My name is muhammad mukim dehtora shastripuram agra pin code.282007 AWB number -S[protected] & order no .MUN468987 delivery is today 17 october 2016 my request is jacket size is very large so fix size is XL and color black .cost .1059/- so change the jacket immidiately...

To:-
          Vikas
          -team askmebazaar

My orders ab[protected] and ab[protected] has been placed on 12th august 2016. They are cancelled on 18th august 2016. The payment for the both orders have been made through online. But from the date of cancelling the orders, we did not get the refund. As this is not the first complaint from us. So take the immediate action and refund my amount with my bank.

There are very severe financial problems personally for me. At that time this issue was happened. Approximately rs.46, 500/_ is receivable from askmebazaar. You are the only source to solve my problem.

So immediately refund the amount of the two orders mentioned above. For an other information call me.
          Phn:-[protected]

Hi Team,

This is to bring to your notice that I have purchased table mate from Askmebazaar, I reached the product, which did not seem to be new, so called and complained and for taking the product they took 3-4 months and post to that I haven't got the amount credited to my account, when ever we call they place the call on hold and disconnect and to get the call connected is a challenge as the number provided is always busy...

chaitanya c

My mail to Helpdesk - Sep 20 regarding my complaint (104897)!

Hi Team,

I am very unhappy and regret on my choice of doing shopping with you...
            This is in regards to the product that I had purchased and returned from Ask me Bazar. But the amount was not credited to my account, Its been close to 7 months that I am having this conversation with you in regards to the product and now for the money refund. its pretty disgusting for a customer to be behind you for each and every transaction.

Hope you can work on at the earliest without hatching on it...

Feb 14, 2017
            nagaraj mb's response
            Hp pendrive 32gb it's not warking please return this very soon with my payment
            Hve received my product whch was glares but it is small in size nd nt comfortable nd it's nt my product whch I hve orders so please collect my product as soon as possible nd return my amount
            I sir I am nagaraju your customer I get pendrive 32 GB it is not working AWB number[protected] & ORDER 127511 please return with my payment

Many years back, i posted an advertisement titled "bilkha plaza resident's association" in your website which was probably called only www.askme.com at that time. The ad offered terrace space on the building - bilkha plaza, for rent. Kindly delete this ad as soon as possible as the committee of the building has changed since that time & the new commitee will take decisions on it's own.

If you have any questions regarding my above request, please call me urgently on my mobile - [protected].
              Jan 30, 2017
              Vikas Vermaa's response
              This is the one the worst camera in this camera fully short circuit waste

I have received wrong powerbank against my order it was Samsung brand not in good condition. So pls replace or refund my amount

The orders AB[protected] and AB[protected] has been placed on 12th August 2016. They are cancelled on 18th August 2016. The payment for the both orders have been made through online. But from the date of cancelling the orders, we did not get the refund. As this is not the first complaint from us. So take the immediate action and refund my amount with my bank. If not, As per consumer protection Act we will file a suit on your company.
                Oct 02, 2016
                Updated by Vvs Sharma
                On 13th september 2016 we raised an complaint aganist askmebazaar.com but there is no reply from them till now. [ID: 1379274]
                There are very severe financial problems personally for me.At that time this issue was happened.Approximately Rs.46, 500/_ is receivable from askmebazaar you are the only source to solve my problem.

mobile no:[protected]
                Oct 02, 2016
                Updated by Vvs Sharma
                As the amount was not small one, me and my family are very suffering through this problem. As already there are other liabilities for us.So please solve my problem and save me and my family.

mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                phone no: [protected]

I had placed an order for a Bosch Car washing machine for Rs 8100/- which was cancelled auto on 19 Aug 2016. Order No is AB 12426503. I was told on 19 Aug itself by ur representative that the said amount will be refunded automatically within 5-7 working days. Now despite 11 working days the refund has not been received.
                  Col Piyush Chandra
                  Sep 12, 2016
                  rajurnt's response
                  Damaged product recived during delivery
                  Sep 12, 2016
                  rajurnt's response
                  Contact me : [protected]... @Raju.D
                  I recived the damaged product during delivery
                  Sep 14, 2016
                  Updated by Piycha
                  There has been no response from any of the sides ie AskMeBazar or you wrt my complaint. I was told by ur rep that someone from AskMeBazar will contact me to resolve my issue. I have not received the refund of Rs 8100/- till date.
                  Col Piyush Chandra
                  Oct 12, 2016
                  drlrao's response
                  I have booked Neckband MP3 player vide order No. AB1242958 on 14th Aug'16. But till date I have not received the item.
                  AWB no:[protected]
                  Order.no: [protected]
                  This product delivered on 10 sept 2016
                  @ Bagalkot
                  After inspecting the box while delivery the inside product is complitely damaged of amount Rs.1099 so have yo returen this product and please refund the respected amount to me.
                  This is to bring to your notice that I have placed order # AB12429581 dt.14.08.2016 for Neckband MP3 player from Askmebazaar. But till date I have neither received the item nor the amount back. Whenever I call number is always busy. Please refund the amount immediately.

Ramalingeswara Rao

Hi Team,

I have purchased a mobile phone but it was damaged. after file a complaint damaged phone/product has been picked from my home and gave a pickup receipt but i didn't get my money back so far. Please have a look this issue and try to resolve my query as early as possible.

Daya ram yadav
                    H no. 12 Govind mohalla haider pur
                    delhi-88

packge content: Nokia 108 Dual sim

Sir / madam
                      Good morning

This is to inform u that on 5th aug i booked one order against order no ab12426438 from askmebazaar.com, item philips dsp2800 5.1 multimedia speaker - (black), at the time on order booking i pay the total bill amount rs.2500.00 through my sbi debit card, but on 18th aug this order was automatically canceled due to insufficient stock. but still they are not refund the money, as per askmebazaar.com norms with in 5 to 7 working days the payment amount will be refundable, i think this period is completed against this order. so i requesting u pls help me.

With regards
                      Mahim chakraborty
                      Sep 09, 2016

Kindly help .
                      Sep 10, 2016
                      Sir / Madam

Pls look in to this mater seriously, still I am not receipt any reply from askme .

Pls help .
                      Sep 19, 2016
                      Sir / Madam

Pls look in to this mater seriously, still I am not receipt any reply from your end.

Pls help .

1st floor, Near Vijay Sales,
                      S.V.Road, Goregaon(W),
                      Mumbai : 400 065.

Kind attn. Mr.Parag, Mobile No., [protected]/[protected],
                      Phone No.65260261/62/63/64/65 & [protected] AND Darshita Sheth:[protected].

Sub.: Allotment letter of Open Plot of Land 12, 000 Sq.ft.at MANGAON.

Please refer my even letters dated 23.3.2010 and dated 9.2.2011 & email :www.[protected]@yahoo.co.in on 9.2.2011 regarding the non-receipt of documents. I deeply regret that despite my several reminders you have failed and/or neglected to provide me the registration of the documents till date. Serious note has been taken of the same by the concern Authorities to who registration of documents were to be submitted. In case you fail to comply with providing registration of documents, concerned Authorities will initiate action against you for non compliance which please note.

Refer to my letter dated sent to you by speed post, copy of which is once again enclosed for your ready reference and perusal. You have not yet complied with the extension of validity, providing documents as stated in my letter even dated by hand and informing me the present status of the project. You will observe 2 years have passed and still you have not responded to my letters and complied with my request. Kindly acknowledge the payment stamped receipt which is duly executed signing the authority and return the same by post at the earliest. It is noted that inspite of my demand for registration of document the amount paid of Rs.1, 25, 000/- and or neglected to registrar the same.

You had alledged that you have send the documents to me by post. However, it is hereby confirmed that I have received the agreement copy which was sent by you. During follow up with you telephonically you had confirmed to that documents were sent to my address at Dombivali In view of the above you are hereby finally called upon to register the document for amount of Rs.1, 25, 000/- as stated in my letter even dated copy enclosed once again.

You have collected from Avani Realtors Pvt. Ltd., the amounts as mentioned below:-

I have requested you to confirm the progress of work done by you till date, but instead, you have issued unwarranted threats which does not befit the transactions entered into. Instead of compliances and confirmation of the status of registration of the document you have demanded. The problem is not about making the Registration of the documents but about the progress of work to be done by you as per your MAP INDICATIONS and commitments. Kindly send us the following documents to you at the earliest, the details of the same are as under:

Fresh title certificate which was find out from Talathi registration required from Advocate on 1972 record.

A copy of certificate of Title which was duly deducted Advocate.

Mutation certificate which is duly intended to be purchased.

An update SEARCH REPORT, Certificate issued from Advocate, from a competent legal Advocate clearing title in favour of the school.

Original site plan marked with the Plot intended to purchases Original agreement for sale.

Details of property,
                      Location:
                      Construction amount
                      Seller & Developer
                      Original copy of press Advertisement release in various newspapers.
                      Estimate from Chartered Engineer(Mode of Payment for Project)
                      Currrent sanction Plan.
                      Deed from Previous Owner.
                      Mutation certificate.
                      Searching report.etc.
                      Agreement for sale.
                      Certificate of Title.

You are hereby called upon to send me the Registration date for DOCUMENTS as per my letter even dated, within 10 days from the date of receipt of this letter by you. I have already paid you Rs.1, 25, 000/- (Rupees One lac Twenty Five Thousnad only) till date, but it is noted with regret that still you are not extending your full cooperation and compliance of the requirements of the transactions.

I am required to submit the Registration of DOCUMENTS as per my letter even dated to the GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES viz. CHIEF VIGILANCE OFFICER, GOVERNMENT AUDIT, ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT etc.
                      I once again call upon you to send me the receipts and documents stated in my letter even dated within 10 days from the receipt of this letter by you.

I have given you several reminders in writings but you have neither given me the registration of documents nor stated the time within which you can give the documents. Therefore you are hereby once again called upon to given the above documents at the earliest.

It is noted that after receipt of my letter on 18.5.2005 you had given threats of life to me which is serious offence under Indian Penal Code and liable to be punished. Please therefore note that in case you choose to adopt such methods like life threats etc. I will have no option but to refer the matter to the Police Authorities for taking further action against you and approach appropriate Court for remedy.

I hope that wise counsels shall prevail upon you to restrict you from entering into unsolicited correspondence. Therefore, I would once again reiterate my request and contentions in my letter even dated and deny whatever is contrary or inconsistent thereto, as if the same is specifically set out herein and traversed.

Therefore you are hereby called upon to immediately reregister the document against the total amount Rs.1, 25, 000/- from the date of payment till realization. If you fail to register of the document for the amount of Rs.1, 25, 000/- with the registration act shall be constrained to proceed against you legally for registered of the same entirely at your costs as to cause and consequence. Apart from this you shall be liable for criminal breach of trust under the Indian Penal Code and appropriate measures may be initiated against you for the same alongwith the necessary action under the Act.

You are therefore once again reminded to give the Receipts and Documents without any further delay on or before 28.02.2011.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(S.C.Kandalgaonkar)

Copy to :
                      1) Avani Realators Pvt.Ltd., 4) Avani Realators Pvt. Ltd.
                      Hirkunj Society, Office No.10, Shop No.4, Saraswati Niwas,

MHADA, Andheri(W),
                      MUMBAI : 400 053

3) The Secretary,
                      Home Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai

Parag Patel & Darshita both are just passing away our time in december they gave us PDC for Jan once again they are giving PDC.
                      For your knowledge & update I am sharing few no's.

("PLZ ALL THE READER ADD MORE PHONE NO AND THOUGHT IN THIS BLOG AND

aaj tak --- [protected], 25, 26, 27
                      doordarshan delhi ---[protected]
                      times now --- [protected]
                      zee news ----[protected]

PARAG RETURN OUR MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND CLOSE YOUR FRAUD SCHEMES .YOU ARE A UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON BUT PROFESSIONAL FRAUD.

@@@

I have been following up with the mumbai office for the last 4 months but in vain. None in the office picks up the phone nor mobile phones. the staff are not at all helpful. I had been turned away many times saying they will be sending new cheques, cheque book are exhauseted etc. I have arranged to issue a court notice to the co. Anyone in mumbai can join me. I have tried calling Manju, Yogesh, Parab but none replied.
                      Manju is a really irritating employee and do not respond nicely to anyone. Here are some of the numbers of the employees in mumbai branch
                      manju [protected]/ [protected]
                      para patel [protected]
                      yogesh [protected]

@@@
                      Enough is Enough.Pls complaint in EOW Delhi.

Investors will have to fill the complaint form and come to EOW office with all original papers for verification. The verification will be done by Mr. Sher Singh. Only after the verification of your FIR, they will register the case for further action.
                      After filling up the form you have to contact Mr. Sher Singh on phone No.[protected] and fix up an appointment with him

DCP EOW,
                      Qutub Institutional Area,
                      Behind Qutab Hotel,
                      New Delhi-110016
                      Tel: 26528165

As I told you already Parag Patel is not an innocent.He is making fool o[censored]s by giving us fraud cheques again and again.His staff is their not because of parag patel for their hold salaries.

Dear Delhi Investors,

As We all know that from last 4-5 months we are assuming that parag patel is refunidng our money but he is a smart guy He wants to close his delhi branch also.I am also aggree with Joshi Ji.

We should take a serious step to get our HARD EARNED Money back

Lot of you have been seeking clarifications re: filing of FIR with Delhi EOW and subsequent verification & deposit of original documents.

The procedure to be followed is as under:

STEP 1 : PROCEDURE FOR FILING FIR COMPLAINT FORM:

Please print the attached Delhi EOW FIR complaint form, fill up the same, attach photocopies of all documents and with 2 copies of covering letter (1 copy for taking acknowledgement from EOW Office) and submit the same between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at:

DCP EOW,
                      Qutub Institutional Area,
                      Behind Qutab Hotel,
                      New Delhi-110016
                      Tel:[protected]

STEP 2 : PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION OF YOUR COMPLAINT FORM:

Please print the attached EOW Verification Questionnaire Form, fill up the same, carry all the original documents, cheques, certificates etc. to EOW Delhi office after taking an appointment with PI Sher Singh on phone No.[protected]. He will verify your FIR complaint form, take the original documents and give you proper receipts for the original documents submitted by you.

EOW Verification Questionnaire Form is in pdf as well as Word format. You can use any one of them.
                      ! Report Spam

Sameer

Join Mr Naveen Joshi
                      He is a right leader.Parag Patel is threstning the customers he is litraly making fool o[censored]s.Darshita has again run away.Their delhi staff is very under pressure.They got stuck their because of their salary.Parag Patel through his new upcoming fraud company spice forex wants to collect the money & distribute amoung the old but in vain.Now

Goregaon office run by, Parag Patel, 24/7, Akshar Kunj Society, jawahar Nagar, S.V.Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai-62, Ph[protected]
                      Pa
                      PARAG PATEL

Hiiiiii! My Self Mr. Parag Patel, Managing Director of Avani Realtors Pvt. Ltd. TO All Members of my company, I want to tell them that dont Create misunderstand after listened any wrong comments. Yes because of some reason we dont give payment by cheque but we are giving to payment by cash to all clients. My company is running & no chance to close. Also one thing that darshita is only one employee in our company, so because of her present or absent there is no effect on our Company. So I want to request to my all clients that don't take any tention & not create any seen. You all know that there are many competitors of our Company so ignore all comments. Coporate us & only contact Company's staff & listen their speech. Thanks

pass[protected]

Dear Shrikrishna,
                      You have requested the contact details of this business be sent to you:
                      Avani Realtors Pvt. Ltd.

Address: #24/7, Jawahar Nagar, S.V. Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai - 400062
                      Phone: [protected]

I've bought a intex aqua AIR phone in april but now i'm facing a hanging issue..it doesn't work completely..i went to intex service centre at coochbehar but they refused me to service..now tell me what should i do??

Iam member of askmebazar I bought sky high 10000mah power bank .order no ABF12268961P3659936 date[protected] I call complaint number of times but your not responding.complaint no QRC98248900.power bank was not working.i tell sometimes but no response.your executive told my account number and bank details and send amount my account pls take your parcel back and returns my cash thanking you sir. My mobile number [protected]
                        Sep 02, 2016
                        Updated by Saibaba K
                        Still I didn't get any replay from your side my earlier complaint hasbeen resued

My order id ab12430156, next day delivery, askmebazaar, was booked on 16 aug 2016. They cancelled the product and did not even bother to inform us. After calling several times to customer care we learnt that they had cancelled the order. But knowing that they dont have the product, they have still deducted 10375 rs which we paid through credit card.
                          Till now they have not refunded money.
                          They told they have cancelled product on 18 august 2016 and will get back money in 5-7 working days, but we still have not received any refund amount.
                          I have come across various customers who are cheated. Kindly close this website permanently so that we are not cheated and also help us in getting our refund at the earliest.
                          Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          My company name is pupkart. We used to sell products on askmebazaar.

My payments of more than Rs 1.5 Lekh is pending at askmebazaar.

Askmebazar had shut down its operations. We want to recover our hard earned money.

Dear Sir
                            I am Radhey Shyam Sharma From Peak Global Trade Pvt Ltd. Address:- Near Rly's Line Road Sadh Nagar Palam Colony New Delhi 110045.
                            I give Cheque ICICI Bank Date 25 Jully 2016 Amount Rs 10000. to Mr. Ambuj Kumar and Mr Satya Prakash -- SE/DSA Code -- ND 3379. From See Service Registration Form Details .Askme.com - Getit Infoservices Pvt Ltd. Service Form No.[protected] Date[protected]
                            Sir I request you Pls Refund my 10000 Ten Thousand. soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Peak global Trade Pvt Ltd.
                            Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Order number [protected], mobile receive on 08.08.2016 but the mobile not working properly. It automaticall switch off. IME -353275/05/165537/2
                            model C305 NOKIA.

Hi team,
                              There were 5 attempted transaction among which 4 were successful through someone else's askmebazaar login & the payment were made through my payumoney account. The reference no being [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]
                              Payment ids[protected],[protected],[protected] and[protected]
                              All the transactions were on 07/08/2016.
                              I'm trying to reach them through their helpline[protected] since then & they are not entertaining any complaint. I'm trying to send them mail to [protected]@askmebazaar.com & support task me bazaar.com all of which went undelivered. I asked one of the helpline representative niraj rawat for the office address he denied providing that.
                              Do let me know if you can help.
                              Aug 22, 2016
                              maeen mavara's response
                              Have complained several times through customer care for the past 6 months about getting the product picked up to get my refund and have given my bank details for the same but no action has been taken for the past 6 months
                              Defected bluetooth speakers and not first hand used product.

My order no.: AB12133458P4557330
                                Complaint no.: QRC98326955
                                i havent received my refund till date.
                                but according to your customer support its being processed.
                                i have attached details & statement of my account in which i havent received any refund yet.
                                this issue is open since 2nd June, and its 10th of august now, i.e. more than 2 months...
                                the service is very much unsatisfactory...
                                Jan 5, 2017
                                problem not solved
                                Aug 12, 2016
                                Dear Praveen,
                                This is to inform you that as per the system your order(AB12133458P4557330) had been cancelled. Kindly place a new order with us and we'll try our best so that you may get the order delivered as soon as possible. Also, in the case of any further concern with us please raise it here : support.askmebazaar.com for a quick assistance from the concerned team.
                                Akhil
                                -Team AskmeBazaar
                                Nov 11, 2016
                                Updated by Praveenyadav13
                                Myself Praveen Yadav and I had ordered two products (Inverter & Battery) on 17th May’2016 online of Rs. 12943(payment done online). But on 19th May 2016 my order was cancelled from site due to some fault at site (as informed by customer care executive). Only a partial amount (Rs. 8444) was received/reversed on 26th May 2016 and rest amount that is Rs.4499 yet not received.
                                Since then I have talked with customer care senior officers, finance departments and many follow-ups have been done but the end result is still same i.e., nothing. Even now can’t reach your customer care number ([protected]).
                                Both the departments failed in returning the amount since its being 6 months and many complaints no have been generated but nothing is resolved.

Order no.: AB12133458P4557330
                                Complaint nos.: QRC95614786, QRC96564703, QRC98326955, QRC98336618, QRC98341319.

I am fed up with all the nonsense, lies and non-commitment of your firm and have no option but to take this issue to consumer court as your team and system have failed to resolve this issue.
                                Your complaint has been registered in consumer court.

I want my issue to be resolved & my partial amount to be debited back to me.
                                Dec 17, 2016
                                Updated by Praveenyadav13
                                yet not solved my complaint

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                                  From: Ravi Mishra
                                  To:
                                  Cc:
                                  Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 22:35:45 +0530
                                  Subject: Fwd: Poor Product Quality
                                  Hi sir/madam,

This is a complain against Askmebazar.com, The company has sold forged product to me, and upon complaining, no valid response has been given from them. This issue is a year old now, I have tried reaching out through Emails but, I am not able to do so, As I get a error "message failed to deliver". Please check the previous mails on this issue for a complete insight.
                                  Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Contact No. [protected]

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                                  From: Ravi Mishra
                                  Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 10:33 AM
                                  Subject: Re: Poor Product Quality
                                  To: [protected]@askmebazaar.com

It has been more than a month since my last complain, And yet I have not recieved a response from you side. It seems like you are completely ignorant towards your customers and you only care about making money by any means, Be it unethical. You are cheating your customers by selling forged and duplicate products and are also daunting the Reputation of Branded goods.

This is a Heads up for you, I did not expect such a return of my hard earned money and I will not let it go in vein. I am going to file a legal complain against you.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Ravi Mishra wrote:

Recently, I ordered a MI power bank 10600 mAh (order no. AB2344014) which was delivered to me on 4-5 days after the placement of my order. The product has turned out to be very cheap in terms of quality, It does not seem to be a Genuine Product, The build quality is quite low, It knocks and does not provides even 10% of charging capacity of the expected total. I am requesting my Money back, Kindly collect this item from me.

Regards:
                                  Contact no. #[protected]
                                  Sep 11, 2016
                                  Aug 11, 2016
                                  Dear Ravi,
                                  We regret you had a bad experience. Please register your complaint here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ for a quick assistance from the concerned team.
                                  Vikas
                                  -Team AskmeBazaar
                                  This is my order id AB12427796. Where is my order? When it will be delivered?

I am order jeans and return by korier but my money not credit on my account please refund my money on my account fastly
                                    Product are not pure and complete are not solve

Damage item refund money
                                      Ordered two magic mops, but received only one, due to some issues I have not seen till yesterday, but ask me bazaar validity is only 48 hours, please do justice

Plzzzz take my complent and resolve my problem,
                                        Blootooth... Hedphone is not working...64gb memory card also not working plzzz replace to me

Samsung bloototh hedphone is not working please replace to me and memory card 64gb not working plkease take my complent
                                        Whats the products of online its very fake dont think foolish ok we r paying money not stone r u understand we r poor people y r u foolish to me ahhh plz atleste replace my products
                                        Sep 7, 2016
                                        Aug 04, 2016
                                        Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                                        Dear Yogeesh, We do understand your concern. We request you to please register your complaint here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and we'll try our best to resolve it as soon as possible. Regards, Vikas Team AskmeBazaar
                                        My COD order is[protected]P5904351 from Guruji World so pls retrun the product bcos i m not setisfaight the product so pls give my mony in my bank ac no.[protected] SHYAM MARKETING HDFC BANK ISFC Code.HDFC000065