Boult Audio

Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Boult Audio Complaints & Reviews

I bought Boult Audio Curve Earphones and it wasn't even two months but now it's not turned on or off. Please give me an earphone replacement or repair.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied complaints many times against mt headphone warranty . Still not any pickup generated and no buddy picking call...

My bluetooth earphones which stopped working were returned to the warehouse for warranty claim. It been a month since it was sent. When I send a mail asking for the status, every time I receive the same mail saying that the product will be repaired and dispatched within 3 to 4 working days.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The microphone is not working it is not being connected to the the laptop and the battery backup is very less.. every time when connected it switches off by itself and does not switch on until charger is applied

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased boult audio probass curved bluetooth headphone form flipkart on may 2021. But after 2 months o[censored]sed one side of the headphone is damaged. I can't hear any sound from one side.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I sent mail to the company many times, still no hearing, it has been 1 month and did not repair the bluetooth...
          Automatically sound disrupts, opens up google assistant on its own....

Mu Bluetooth are unable to connect plus not working from one side

Battery is not charging

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bould audio customer service care not picking the phone, machine speaking "your position in the queue is 19" but after 30...

My Boult bassbuds-oak mic is not working,
              I have 1 year warranty but they're not replying me. I made a complaint on their website. No replies.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My headphone is Boult audio probass curve pro I'm still in warranty period it's not working from last 1 month and I'm trying to reach u from then but very much unsatisfied with ur behaviour still got no response... highly unprofessional o[censored] r not able to fix the problem u shouldn't brag ta fact of warranty at all...never gonna shop with Boult again.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They told they will replace my device due to damaged part but they didn't replace anything, they took my device..but didn't...

Not showing connectivity, not showing charging, not working at all

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Initially this issue was only there when I was tring to connect with multiple devices but now after using for some time, it gets disconnected and starts vibrating annoyingly,

I have been trying to connect with the co. Via phn call and email but no one is responding and getting it replaces,

I did some research as well and there are no service center for them.

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 5 days of mail from company side. On the mail, they wrote that product will be dispatched within 3-4 working days but I didn't get any response from there side yet?

Ticket ID:[protected]

Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team I was really excited to buy Boult audio freePods from Amazon... I jst bought dem on 10th July 2021... But now d left earbud has suddenly stopped working 😭😭😭 I didn't even expect dis... It nvr fell down as well ... Plz sort dis problem out r else replacement is necessary... Kindly help me out with dis

Charging and connecting prablem

Rectify my complaint urgently

I had purchased Boult Audio AirBass
                            Monopod Bluetooth Headset Date :[protected]. Now earphone is not working. I complained...
                            Boult audio Tru5ive pro my Ticket ID: 00092509
                            1 month on 19th jun back complent to boult audio service, then respond...