[Resolved] Axxa India — fraud consultancy

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Saik3166 on Nov 10, 2018
Hello sir
Recently i appreared this company for my canada immigration. They told me that they job and permanant visa for canada. For that i paid 3600/- for technical evaluation that is refundable when i can not get the job they told me like this. After the process they provided a job interview from a fake company from canada. I also searched in google and google maps also but there is no company. I also tried to cantact with the company and asked them about company but they failed to provide details. I have proofs attached they provided invoice copies that is i think those are also fake.

fraud consultancy
fraud consultancy
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018
Thanks team they gave my refund

[Nov 10, 2018] Axxa India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axxa India Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Sai Kiran,

This is an official response from Axxa India.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We understand that you was not satisfied with the service rendered by Axxa India and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum.

At any stage of the process your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Axxa India
Updated by Saik3166, Nov 12, 2018
I am only satisfy when you refund my money back. That's it. I aslo planning to complaint against this to MCA and iccrc.
Thanks for your response.

24, 1st Floor, LSC DDA Market, Pushpa Bhawan, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110062