[Resolved] Axxa India Management Services Private Limited — regarding canadian immigration

Venkat12 on Mar 9, 2018
It is a fraud consultancy because they promised me to get a job in canada and they said i'm eligible for canada immigration but i don't have ielts score. When i said that i didn't have ielts score they said it is not a problem and urged me to pay 70000 rupees for documentation and visa processing. After taking ielts exam i couldn't clear ielts exam and i said my situation and asked for refund but now they are not refunding the amount and replying to me please take action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018
Company has agreed to provide me alternate solution to this problem and I agreed with them . Just a little bit of misunderstanding between us is the reason for this complaint.

[Apr 24, 2018] Axxa India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks to Axxa India for all your help and sincerity during my Immigration process. You looked into the details of my application and pointed out the issues timely which needed attention. You were thorough and answered all my queries which came along the filing process. All good wishes and appreciation for your hard work and patience with me.
Wishing you the very success in near future.
Keep up the good work!!