[Resolved] Axxa India — immigration and visa process

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 manoj chandru on Aug 31, 2018
I applied for a Canadian visa to show the AXXA India manpower Private Limited company's registration number to prove their credibility.I paid 3600 rupees and then 50 thousand rupees on their credibility. The invoice was sent to me by email, then the notaries signed up and asked me to send all the certificates copy to me and I did so when she contacted them via telephone and email.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018

[Aug 31, 2018] Axxa India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axxa India Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Sai Kiran,

This is an official response from Axxa India.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We understand that you was not satisfied with the service rendered by Axxa India and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum.

However we are unable to find your details our database and address your concern in detail . Please provide your contact number or email id for us review your case and get back to you with a substantial explanation to your claims.

At any stage of the process your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Axxa India

Comments

update to invoice

I have submitted my certificates copy with notary attested for more than seven days and have not received any answers yet.

I have tried many times to contact you through the phone and by email and have not been able to do anything in the hope that you will see their web page posted in the hope that you will see ..!
Saik3166's reply, Nov 7, 2018
Did you receive refund or not please ans

24, 1st Floor, LSC DDA Market, Pushpa Bhawan, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110062