B. E. S. T. Undertaking — regarding the best bus pass

I have taken online bus pass renewal from mobile app on 9th march, while going i got 212 from lilavati stop, i wanted to verify my pass conductor told me he is having manual ticket, then i got 440 from mahim, conductor told me machine is not working for verification, from their i got 37 from citilight cinema, again i asked conductor for verification he said machine dont have wifi, i will try, but could not verify he is asking me to take a ticket, i said today morning i renewed my pass why should i pay for ticket? Then i showed him message on my mobile. Today on 10th march i went to your shivaji park bus depot for verification person on counter is telling me 70% machines are not working, best's condition is very bad, if you are buying online pass you have to come here for verification you dont have any other option.

I would request the authority if this is the situation you please stop your online payment system and mobile apps too. Unnecessary passengers are suffering as nobody is cooperating from your end. Even the frequencies of the buses are getting worst day by day.

Nirupama

[Mar 10, 2018] B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Phone
    B.E.S.T. Undertaking Address
    Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001