Bajaj Auto Customer Care Contacts

2.5
Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Bajaj Auto

Having problems with Bajaj Auto?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Auto customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Auto

Toll free
1800 233 2453

View more phone numbers

Bajaj Auto Overview

Latest complaint Misinformed and denial for providing part wise detailed Bike Service Bill --- Regarding. has been filed on 07/10/2022. Latest Resolved Auto denying fare || Khandeshwar Kamothe || MH46C2205 was resolved Sep 19, 2022. Bajaj Auto ranks as the #5 most complained about among Motorcycles & Scooters.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bajaj Auto. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Bajaj Auto reviews & complaints(4657)

It is to inform you that I am the owner of the Bajaj Dominor 250 bike (PB 23 Z 0495). I met with an accident on 24 August 2022, my bike was insured (Bajaj Allianz Insurance) so I submitted my bike to Dada Motor Enterprises LLP (13186) Khanna Punjab workshop for repair. on the date 25 August 2022.

On 30.09.2022, I received a call from Sh. Arshdeep Grewal, Manager Service (Mob: [protected]) Dada Motor Enterprises,...
Bajaj Auto Customer Care
Service available

Bajaj Auto — Dominar 250 Shutting down and jerk issue

Last week I have purchased Dominar 250
Bajaj Auto Ltd
My excitement turns into dissapointment.Within 2-3 days my bike started making troubles. getting shutdown, making jerks while travelling.Showroom and Customer support didn't helped in a proper manner. Really pathetic service
Looks like I have got a defective bike. Don't know what QA team of BAJAJ is doing. They are supplying defective bikes to the customer.
Voice...
Bajaj Auto Customer Care
Service available

Bajaj Auto — Dealer not resolving query.

There are severap points to complain.
1. The first and foremost point is the misbehave of Service Manager with the customer.
2. Visited several times to the service center but issue still not resloved.

Issue: Having issue with the rear breaking of my Bajaj Pulsar 125( 2020 model)

I have visited several times to the service center but they just reply that the issue will continue we can't do anything...