Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2056
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1128)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Delayed service of my bike asking to 1 month for genaral service and no spear parts.manager not responding to costemea.

Delayed service of my bike asking 3/4 days for general service and and no spare parts available at service center bad manager showing attitude to coustmer.

I had given my bike rs200 to service centre for the issue that it was not starting they have changed the air filter, clean the tank and charged an amount of 2500.
      I had given the amount and after reaching home my bike is in the previous condition itself it is not starting properly.After that i again given my bike to the service centre and they replaced the accelerate cable and clutch cable and they charged 440.
      Now the bike is in the similar condition as earlier it is not starting.It is a serious issue

I doesn't bajaj product, But noticed today that Rs. 117 has been debited from my ICICI Bank account.

16/1/2021
        CMS/[protected]/BAJAJ_AUTO_CD_4050cd[protected] Withdrawal Amount 117.00

Please refund the amount immediately and completely unacceptable
        Unauthorised transaction

The bike bought 25th June 2020. It was delivered on 19 th aug 2020 after doing all registration formalities.
          The starting problem was immediately started from very first day. never get any support from
          your dealer pioneer sales services & spare p ltd
          Bike start problem - RN Bose

My Bike's sent for repairing at KENA BAJAJ, Ankleshwar, Gujarat on dated 27/11/2020 due to an Accidental damaged & Insurance...

Battery got dicharged.didnt get any assistance fom any Bajaj autherized service centers.reluctant to sent any technicians to my home to remove battery and charge by ROYAL BAJAJ THODUPUZHA, KERALA. Asked to remove and charge battery all by myself.
            My no:

My Vehicle No, KA19 HE0669
              Bought in the month of May, it's giving problem from last 15 days, in the morning it's not starting only, either by self or kick
              Felt really bad since I have to travel 120km depended on this, but to times am unable to report duty due to this

I am used 3 year but the battery was not available in any where. 1 lack bike battery was not available in market there was shame in Bajaj service I got the bike no use being a side of courtyard... In such a buyer's not buy a bike in Bajaj parts not available we couldn't sale the bike.

From past 3 months i am searching Battery for Pulser NS200. Its not available here...

If the material or parts are not being available what is the purpose of Making such bikes. Why are they unavailable...

If there is no response from your side i will go for further procedures. I will give complaints to Consumer Court.

PLEASE DO FURTHER REQUIRMENTS.

Name : Ruban
                Email id [protected]@gmail.com
                Thiruvanathapuram, manacadu 695009

It has been 15 days since i have submitted my discover 150F for servicing. Till date i havent received my bike. New dates and days are being given by showroom representatives.

Disgusting services

Last month 11/12/2020 i gave my bike to service in Aditya bajaj somanur branch. Still they not arrange spare parts, please take immediate action.
                    Call me - [protected]

I am service my personal vehicle MH32 AP 3052 (MODEL - Pulsur neon ABS) which is in warranty period at M/s Srinivas Bajaj Showroom, Wardha but still i have not received Front Disc Cable.
                      the query raise from last 4 months and i m continuously taken follow up form M/s Srinivas Bajaj Showroom, Wardha but i m not taken proper respond and cable.

Nikhil Titare

Tn 34 AD 2889 Platina 110cc
                        I went to gounder bajaj in tiruchengode for service date on 6.1.2021.After servicing my vehicle they said that battery has to replace under warranty on 6.1.2021...After 3 days they called from service centre said battery couldn't be replaced under warranty...
                        Still now no one has called me about the battery that I gave to service centre...

Dear team Bajaj Myself Sengottuvelavan.C, last Thursday evening
                          (07.01.2021) My friend Mr.Magudapathi .M has injured...
                          Engine number DHXCLE64946
                          My bike pulser 150 bs 6
                          At the time of second service
                          Total engine problem...

Engine side oil leakage problem not solve. Shocker nut and bolt loose not properly fix and one bolt missing for air filter side panel nut and bolt missing

I bought a new bike Bajaj pulsar 125 cc from Rajveer automobiles tehsil Badnawar district dhar 454660 Mp. Within 2-3 days there has problem related to front Tyre. May be it is mis balanced. I told to showroom owner to take a view. But he ignored. And yet my problem is not solved. Please take a serious note of mine and I want a clear solution.thank you

My Loan account No. L2WNGH07072923 is closed through online portal of BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD. But on 6 January 2021 finance...

Sir me Sonu Vishwakarma from ganjbasoda district Vidisha in m.p. apni bike ganjbasoda sapna motors Bajaj showroom se se 15-03-20ko purchase ki thi or bike ki 3rd service hone ko hai service book provide nhi ki gayi hai kehte hai naxt service ko milegi pleas sir help me