Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Bajaj Auto

Having problems with Bajaj Auto?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Auto customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Auto

Bajaj Auto Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 2453

View more phone numbers

Bajaj Auto reviews & complaints(4735)

Greetings,
Dear Respected,
I have exchanged my previous bike (Discover-100cc) in Bajaj Showroom, Papanasam-Five years ago for 18000 INR to Bajaj Pulsar.
Today[protected] an agent from sales team contacted me and instructed to pay 30, 000 INR Balance(18000 INR +Interest) of my current bike loan. But I have completed my loan on 2019 itself.

The problem was caused by the showroom manager because he didnot update the exchange amount in the loan details.

The agent said that pay the balance immediately or else i will take your bike.

Need immediate action regarding this issue.
If i have registered this issue in a wrong platform please forward this to correct id or location.

For Clarifications please contact,
Name: Mr.Prithivi Raj
Phone Number : [protected]
Vehicle Number : TN68 T 6168

REF : TN 42 T 7556

SIR, MADAM,
    I got my bike serviced at Kangayam aadhitya motors on[protected]. There was a moment in Erode yesterday[protected] at 8pm, when the chain of my bike was cut and the driver was injured. Chain cut on the second day of service.
    so their service is not complete. Who will be responsible if there is any loss of life. Currently unable to move the bike, only the chain is fixed by the local mechanic. However, it is scary because of the noise. There is no trust in their service before.
    I request you to take appropriate action and give the bike in good condition. My BIKE is now in my office at ERODE. I request you to take it and fix it. I can no longer pay the cab their repair fees. We trust them and request them to fix the carriage properly. so that there is no danger.

THANKING YOU,
    WITH REGARDS,
    KARTHIK N
    BK WITH US
    CHETTIPALAYAM, MOOLAPALAYAM
    ERODE
    +[protected]

The meter was usually fast today, where the fare is 30rs, today he took 100rs fare

Service Centre is not resolving my problem on time, they are extending the date. I submitted my bike at 2/2/2023 & today onward there is no response from service team.
        Yesterday i.e., 3/2/2023 I surprisedly visit the service Centre in the evening & what I see is that my bike engine was in open condition & No service engineer was working on it after asking them they again asked for a day extension.

This is 2 years of experience with the Bajaj and it is my 3rd complaint ..

After my service, ontank speedometer is not working as they are telling simply that water has gone while they are washing in it now who is responsible for that?? There is no rubber switch is providing in the spare parts for that for simple switch cost 10 to 20 rupees it is not available and for that we need to take now new speedometer which costs 3k...

Hi, this is Arun babu owner of pulser 150 bike ( TN23 DZ7902) ph no which is registered ([protected]). I had bought my bike in showroom pernambut, Vellore district 635810 . But there was non availability of service centre . Service centre near me is 25 kms distance. Even though i am doing the service in tha service centre. My bike as been stopped while running suddenly i visit with local shop.. he said that engine as been seized. And i contact with my branch where i bought.. he did not given a proper solution. You need to pay and services of your own.. i asked for engine waranty. He said there is no engine waranty for this like.. Now i am facing a major problem, without bike i am facing transport issue. please help to slove my problem as soon as posible, thank you

I am ns 125 user from last 4 months,
            I visited your service centers 6 times 3 center after 2nd service of my bike, the issue is oil leakage but still oil leakage is going on. No one encountered my issue please help me 🙏🙏

I arjun singh
              I purchased a new bike pulsar 125 bike side penal damage

Sir
                I Arjun Singh, sir mene new bike pulser 125 purchase ki hai, jiska side penal damage hai, jab ye bat mene sales staff ko batai to unka kahna tha k iska um kuch nhi kr skte sales staff ne sahi bat tak nahi ki or muje showroom se bahar jane ki bol diya, abhi tak bike 1 services me hi aapke staff ne aisa behaviour kiya to abhi to bike 500km. hi chali hai, showroom se muje bike ka invoice bhi ni diya or nahi insurance ki detail di hai

Dear Team, Please check I doesn't availed any auto loan, but my account is debited with 117, without my notice, please check issue, my mobile number is [protected]/ [protected]

All this came to light when the undersigned visited NSF motors.

I Have visited Bajaj Motors showroom at Jammu [Bajaj Auto (NSF Motors, near Satwari Jammu (J&K) for purchase
                    of a Motorcycle recently, But the sales staff deputed are asking for
                    payment of Dealer Charges on Ex-Showroom price of Bike.
                    Which is unjust as Dealer cannot charge anything over ex-showroom
                    price on the name of Dealer Charger for handling and transportation of
                    bike when customer is purchasing bike directly from an Authorized
                    Showroom.

Please guide the Dealer for not charging Dealer charges.

I own a Bajaj Dominar 400, I bought it as passion and weekend rides. In the beginning it was a good experience till I ride it for 7000 then I faced an issue of SCAN communication failure for which I had to change the complete secondary meter which I did (they didn't cover it under warranty and I have to pay for it). Then after 8500 km an weird tapped sound from engine started coming out. I went to the service station and asked them to check...

I am frome deepak i compliant this jasbir auto gotri vadoadara for my bike after 15 day work shop inside but rs200 cylinder head not finding work shop this very bed customers service to plz

I'm Sahil Ghadage resident of Pune.
                        I've purchased a new bike from Garve Bajaj Showroom, Wakad, Pune on 2nd January 2023
                        But dealer has not provided me Road tax receipt and also dealer has not initiated the RC process. It's been long time, also I can not ride my two wheeler on road because of this.

I have Purchased Bajaj Platina Bike gear comes down automatic this problem is since 3 month I have visited Borsad Showroom nobody is coprating me. It's to risky. Accident can happen. I request you to solve my problem as soon as possible

I have purchased pulsar ns200 bs6 pearl white variant on Dec 12th 2021, now my bike mileage is only 20 per litre, I have visited showroom many times for this, but it's of no use.

My self Wasim Akram.A from Bengaluru karnataka . I had bought an auto rickshaw in the year 2019 September month. From bajaj abhay finance, My loan EMI was over due, because off the pandamic so my vehicle got seized in 2020 . Later on bajaj finance austin town neelsandra called me and said to release my vehicle from the shed, so after a couple of days I went and checked my vehicle in the seizing yard to get back my vehicle but...
                              Hi i am barkha bhatti owner 125 pulsar bike. i have done 22000 thousand kms and my bike 30 months old. Last week my bike had engine noise i went showroom there i was adviced to get head and valve repair in Jammu rehari showroom. My bill was 2600 hundred approximately. Is quality of engine gone so down doe head and valve come under warranty. I am not happy with quality of engine please resolve my matter.

I had left my bike at R.K bajaj service center in Sivakasi for 2nd free service, no proper service was done, my complain was not rectified, I was charged to repair the bike again.

I am Moses Trichy 620020 purchased Bajaj Pulsar 125 CC vehicle (TN45CB8482, Chassis No: MD2B64BX3NWF06898 and Engine No: DHXWNF96626 ) from Krishnaa Autos (Authorised dealer of Bajaj Auto Limited), No 3/1 Dindigul road, Near Central Bus stand, Trichy) showroom on 19.11.2022 with full payment paid Rs. 111000 (Advance payment Rs. 10000 paid on 27.10.2022 and balance amount Rs. 101000 paid on 10.11.2022).

On 23.11.2022 the vehicle...