[Resolved]  Bajaj Capital — fraudsters agent in tata capital financial services, india

Pathetic Service and Unprofessional Agents in TATA Capital Financial Services, Company just hired to cheat customers and grab the money any how. They Completed my all Verification i.e. (Home, Office, Documents etc) after that they insist to my buy additional product as well i.e Insurance etc after refusing they delayed my file about 2 months and now i decide to not take any Loan to TATA Capital... but they did not returning my 4 Security Cheques (favour to TATA Capital Financial Services)...

My File Number was : SANDEEP KUMAR 386PO0003960 APPL[protected]CCOD
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
By Mistaken complaint added to different provider

[Jun 18, 2019] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response Jun 18, 2019 Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

This is with reference to your above post. We wish to draw to your attention that we are not the intended recipient of this e mail as the content is pertaining to a loan.

Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier Investment Company and is completely a separate entity- no where related to us

Moreover, It seems that you have interacted with the above said persons, personally in your individual capacity hence, you are requested to check at your end and do the needful accordingly.

Regards...

Deepika Pandey
Bajaj Capital - Client Servicing Team
______________________________________________________
Tollfree :[protected]
[protected]for Insurance)
E-mail : [protected]@bajajcapital.com
Visit : www.bajajcapital.com
Updated by Sandeep24x7 Jun 18, 2019 Yes This is the Fault of consumercomplaints WebSite, I posted a complaint Against TATA CAPITAL But By default my complaint goes to "Bajaj Capital".
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet