Bajaj Capital

Fax:

Fifth Floor,97,Bajaj House,Nehru Place,N.Delhi -19

Awesome

Bajaj Capital Complaints & Reviews

Regret to inform from last Six years, I have not received my maturity amount and even Bajaj Capital giving proper status to 74 years Sr citizen .

Can I have reply at least? Don't wait for death...

Arun Nandwani
Mob [protected]
Email - [protected]@yahoo.com
Feb 22, 2021

Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!

We completely understand your distress, however, would like to inform you that our legal department is rigorously following matter.

Kindly note that the subject matter was taken up for further hearing on dt 15/02/2021. In view of the previous directions M/s Linkin Time filed list of FD holders before the EOW. Investigation Officer sought time to verify the list filed by M/s Linkin Time. The matter stands adjourned to dt 26/02/2021.

In The Court Of :COURT 36 ADDL SESSIONS JUDGE
CNR No. :MHCC[protected]
Case No. :MAHA P I D 1999/0100017/2017
State: EOW Versus Shashikant Aapabhai Patel

Business : SPP Adv. Tendulkar for State present. HC Desai of EOW present. A-1 and A-2 on bail absent. IO WPI Parab of EOW present.Adv. Harsh Pandey for accused present. He filed exemption application for A-1 and A-2. TOR. Granted for today.IO informs that Linkintime has supplied soft copy as well as hard copy of the required information but she needs further time for verification. She informs that she had personally contacted the Concerned Section Officer at Mantralaya Mr. Bargaje and he has assured to complete the process. However no time limit is mentioned. This Court has already directed the State Govt to take steps for issuing notification u/s.4 expeditiously. Smt. Parab is directed to remind the Concerned Dept of Mantralaya by communicating todays roznama.One investor Mrs. Nilam Rao has written a letter to this Court informing that she has submitted photocopies of her FDR with EOW. Smt. Parab submits that she will verify and submit report on next date. The exercise of the verification should be completed by 26.2.21.As regards the current valuation of the Equity shares, Smt Parab submits that only private CA can give report regarding valuation on the basis of balance sheet of the company. She is directed to obtain the latest balance sheet of the company Rezcom Reality Pvt Ltd. At the request of Smt Parab the company Rezcom Reality Pvt Ltd is directed to submit latest balance sheet to her for the purpose of valuation of shares. Parties to act on authenticated copy roznama. Adv. Pawaskar submits that the applicant in MA 676/20 Shri Kamlesh Vyas is a CA and he is ready to prepare valuation report of the shares.

We will update once matter gets listed.

For any further clarification, you may write to us at [protected]@bajajcapital.com or call us at our Toll Free No.[protected]

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!

In The Court Of :COURT 36 ADDL SESSIONS JUDGE
CNR No. :MHCC[protected]
Case No. :MAHA P I D 1999/0100017/2017
State: EOW Versus Shashikant Aapabhai Patel

We will update once matter gets listed.

In my SBI Account Bajaj Findervice has debited Rs.117 Without any call or message. I’m not using Bajaj since last two years...

Suddenly my father got a call that we got selected for lucky winner. They forced our parents to come and collect the gift. My parents went there.
    My parents were forced to do policy by bajaj capital agents they not gave chance to my parents to take second opnion from me and my father without any thinking believed them and credited 16200 to their acc named exide life insurance . And they came along with my parents to collect documents at night but after me knowning about it me understood that they played fraud on my innocent parents
    So, i request to cancel this policy and refund our money
    Oct 18, 2020

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings of the day !!

While we have noted your concerns, we would like to connect with you for a better understanding & requisite redressal . Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@bajajcapital.com and our Service Team will get in touch with you as per your convenience .

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance or clarification.

Thanks & Regards..
    Toll free No. :[protected]

My father was approached by Bajaj Capital agent via call who claims that he been selected as a lucky CUSTOMER from...

Maine 13 September ko policy lee kissi Bajaj see Maine cancel Kara diya tha Jo kul 16500 RS kee thee jisme Maine 7500rs cash diye the aur 9500 RS online atm se transaction kiya thaa jiska online refund mere account Mee abhee tk aaya nhee hai
      Oct 14, 2020

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings of the day !!

Thanks & Regards..
      Toll free No. :[protected]

Agent call number [protected] account number [protected] isfc code SBIN0001612 holder name bajaj capital finance
        Bajaj capital
        Aug 17, 2020

Aug 17, 2020
        Updated by Babloo yadav Yadav
        Bajaj capital finance batakar mera sath 41820. Forthy one thousand eight hundred twenty

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

This is with reference to the above concern posted.We request you to kindly share your contact details at [protected]@bajajcapital.com.

Bajaj capital finance kolkata ne mere sath 325000 ka fraud kiya hai
          Aug 10, 2020

Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!!

This is with reference to your concern dt 10 Aug'2020 in mentioned context.

We would like to inform you to kindly share the below for legal consideration to file complaint on your behalf.

· Client's Complaint Handwritten Letter with supporting letter & full Address (with details & clarity)
          · Complete details of the fraud caller's name, contact numbers and date of calls (with clarity)
          · If any bank account details also given on calls - mention that in letter i.e. bank name & Account no & IFSC Code & branch name. (screenshots against payment done)
          · Address & location of callers if client is aware should be mention in Letter

Kindly share scanned copy the above-mentioned documents from the receipt of e-mail post receipt of the above said documents our Company will take suitable course of action against these fraudsters basis your occupied schedule.

E Mail Id - [protected]@bajajcapital.com

Thanks for your kind cooperation and patience.

Please be vigilant and avoid being duped by unscrupulous elements.

Kindly feel free to call us, in case of any clarification/information required.

With Regards,

Client Connect - Servicing Team
          Bajaj Capital, Head Office, Delhi
          Toll Free[protected]
          Sir bajaj capital fraud company hai jiska head office Kolkata hai

Sir bajaj capital finance Kolkata fraud company hai uska licence cancel karwiye aur paisa refund karwaiye

Actually sir i have applied for personal loan...
            But finally i found that the finance company was fraud..
            Now...
            Sir...i would like to urge that Bajaj finance has taken sum of rs 24100 for loan but it has not been refund in my account...which...
            They are giving me lots of haresment and tailing me to pay immediately emi due otherwise we will book you case and punishment...
            Mr. Kamlesh and miss. Kamini and mr. Mumbai wale unke senior officer tino milke mijhe mere pass se paise liye aur mujhe return...
            I am receiving threatening calls from Bajaj finance every 4 to 5 minutes for the payment of 1 EMI due on 2 wheeler loan from...
            I applied for a loan of 2 lakhs... After d approval... Dey asked for processing fees... 4650... Dey sended me account details......
            Pathetic Service and Unprofessional Agents in TATA Capital Financial Services, Company just hired to cheat customers and grab...

Bajaj Capital — cheating [Resolved]

Mr Injamul Shaheed Sr Relationship Manager Bajaj Capital Delhi came in my contact while he was working at ICICI Bank and never...
            Hi my i am deepak shetty i was offered a personal loan by bajaj finance and i have taken i have 23 to 24 emi on time but due...
            Insurancebajaj capital eecess delay in refund of inr 3000
            [resolved] bajaj capital — eecess delay in refund of inr...

Dear sir, mam
            I am bhakti wagh and i have invested 19900 amount at bajaj capital... But there is no confirmation call regarding it... The following employees heena shaikh and sanket pardesi from nashik told us that they will confirm us... But failed to fulfill d commitment... Kindly tell what step should i take... It's much time now... I have invested at the date 3rd march 2019 yet the verification call is not done... N emp doesn't receives d call... Kindly take quick action towards it.
            Apr 13, 2019
            Mar 12, 2019

Mar 13, 2019
            Dear Ms Bhakti,

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

Visit : www.bajajcapital.com

I lost my registered phone number i cant purchase any item with out my phone number i requested you to change my phone number its an emergency. I want to purchase a new mobile and, i have the limit of my account and the only reason i couldn't buy the phone or something else product so please accept my request, i hope u guys can accept my request thanking you.
              Apr 19, 2019
              Nov 26, 2018

Nov 26, 2018
              Updated by devaki niranjan
              I want to change my phone number
              Mar 13, 2019
              Dear Mr Niranjan,

This is with reference to your e-mail. We wish to draw to your attention that we are not the intended recipient of this post as the content is pertaining to a loan/EMI purchase.

Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier Investment Company and is completely a separate entity- no where related to us

Deepika Pandey
              Visit : www.bajajcapital.com

After completion of full emi in the month of november, 2017, but unfortunately i have not received my noc till date. I am facing lots of problem due to not receiving the noc. Place try to arrange/solution for getting the noc as an early possible, without any delay. As it is urgent necessity of my day to day life. Almost 1 (One) year has gone of my recovery, but till date you have delayed me. For your quick suggestion/action is solicited.
                Oct 27, 2018

Updated by [email protected]
                After completion of full EMI in the month of November, 2017, but unfortunately i have not received my NOC till date. i am facing lots of problem due to not receiving the NOC. place try to arrange/solution for getting the NOC as an early possible, without any delay. as it is urgent necessity of my day to day life. almost 1(one)year has gone of my recovery, but till date you have delayed me. for your quick suggestion/action is solicited.
                Updated by [email protected]
                no reply/action has been taken from your side till time.
                Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!!

This is with reference to your concern dt 24 Sep'18. We wish to draw to your attention that we are not the intended recipient of this e mail as the content is pertaining to a loan NOC.

Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier Investment Financial Services Company and is completely a separate entity- no where related to Bajaj Finance. Therefore, we request you to refer your concerns to the right recipient for appropriate consideration.

Thanks & Regards