Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Fax:
Fax:

Fifth Floor,97,Bajaj House,Nehru Place,N.Delhi -19

Awesome

Bajaj Capital related photos (13)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Capital Complaints & Reviews

Naveen Ramadheni on Oct 18, 2020
Suddenly my father got a call that we got selected for lucky winner. They forced our parents to come and collect the gift. My parents went there.
My parents were forced to do policy by bajaj capital agents they not gave chance to my parents to take second opnion from me and my father without any thinking believed them and credited 16200 to their acc named exide life insurance . And they came along with my parents to collect documents at night but after me knowning about it me understood that they played fraud on my innocent parents
So, i request to cancel this policy and refund our money

[Oct 18, 2020] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Capital — Bajaj Capital agent sold Exide insurance policy to my father unethically

anigam24 on Oct 14, 2020
    My father was approached by Bajaj Capital agent via call who claims that he been selected as a lucky CUSTOMER from...

Er Mohit Shukla on Oct 14, 2020
    Maine 13 September ko policy lee kissi Bajaj see Maine cancel Kara diya tha Jo kul 16500 RS kee thee jisme Maine 7500rs cash diye the aur 9500 RS online atm se transaction kiya thaa jiska online refund mere account Mee abhee tk aaya nhee hai

[Oct 14, 2020] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings of the day !!

While we have noted your concerns, we would like to connect with you for a better understanding & requisite redressal . Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@bajajcapital.com and our Service Team will get in touch with you as per your convenience .

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance or clarification.

Thanks & Regards..
    Toll free No. :[protected]

Babloo yadav Yadav on Aug 17, 2020
      Agent call number [protected] account number [protected] isfc code SBIN0001612 holder name bajaj capital finance

Bajaj capital

[Aug 17, 2020] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Babloo yadav Yadav Aug 17, 2020
      Bajaj capital finance batakar mera sath 41820. Forthy one thousand eight hundred twenty

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

This is with reference to the above concern posted.We request you to kindly share your contact details at [protected]@bajajcapital.com.

Suresh kumar nirmalkar on Aug 10, 2020
        Bajaj capital finance kolkata ne mere sath 325000 ka fraud kiya hai

[Aug 10, 2020] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!!

This is with reference to your concern dt 10 Aug'2020 in mentioned context.

We would like to inform you to kindly share the below for legal consideration to file complaint on your behalf.

· Client's Complaint Handwritten Letter with supporting letter & full Address (with details & clarity)
        · Complete details of the fraud caller's name, contact numbers and date of calls (with clarity)
        · If any bank account details also given on calls - mention that in letter i.e. bank name & Account no & IFSC Code & branch name. (screenshots against payment done)
        · Address & location of callers if client is aware should be mention in Letter

Kindly share scanned copy the above-mentioned documents from the receipt of e-mail post receipt of the above said documents our Company will take suitable course of action against these fraudsters basis your occupied schedule.

E Mail Id - [protected]@bajajcapital.com

Thanks for your kind cooperation and patience.

Please be vigilant and avoid being duped by unscrupulous elements.

Kindly feel free to call us, in case of any clarification/information required.

With Regards,

Client Connect - Servicing Team
        Bajaj Capital, Head Office, Delhi
        Toll Free[protected]
        Sir bajaj capital fraud company hai jiska head office Kolkata hai

Sir bajaj capital finance Kolkata fraud company hai uska licence cancel karwiye aur paisa refund karwaiye

Bajaj Capital — Fraud loan

Charlie34 on Jul 1, 2020
          Actually sir i have applied for personal loan...
          But finally i found that the finance company was fraud..
          Now...

Bajaj Capital — Refund taken by Bajaj finance

Badong Phom on May 21, 2020
          Sir...i would like to urge that Bajaj finance has taken sum of rs 24100 for loan but it has not been refund in my account...which...

Bajaj Capital — given lots of harassment by doing mobile phone [Resolved]

Deepak786ajmer Ajmer on Apr 9, 2020
          They are giving me lots of haresment and tailing me to pay immediately emi due otherwise we will book you case and punishment...

Bajaj Capital — maine exide life insurance with bajaj capital se insurance liya tha woh turant cancel kiya per abhi tak mujhe uske paise return nahi mile [Resolved]

mona patil on Jan 6, 2020
          Mr. Kamlesh and miss. Kamini and mr. Mumbai wale unke senior officer tino milke mijhe mere pass se paise liye aur mujhe return...

Bajaj Capital — threatening calls from bajaj finance [Resolved]

Abinash Arun on Aug 12, 2019
          I am receiving threatening calls from Bajaj finance every 4 to 5 minutes for the payment of 1 EMI due on 2 wheeler loan from...

Bajaj Capital — a branch whuz asking money before giving loan [Resolved]

Sideek Dhalayat on Jun 29, 2019
          I applied for a loan of 2 lakhs... After d approval... Dey asked for processing fees... 4650... Dey sended me account details......

Bajaj Capital — fraudsters agent in tata capital financial services, india [Resolved]

Sandeep24x7 on Jun 18, 2019
          Pathetic Service and Unprofessional Agents in TATA Capital Financial Services, Company just hired to cheat customers and grab...

Bajaj Capital — cheating [Resolved]

amishra52 on Jun 4, 2019
          Mr Injamul Shaheed Sr Relationship Manager Bajaj Capital Delhi came in my contact while he was working at ICICI Bank and never...

Bajaj Capital — bajaj finance personal loan [Resolved]

deepushetty on May 4, 2019
          Hi my i am deepak shetty i was offered a personal loan by bajaj finance and i have taken i have 23 to 24 emi on time but due...

Bajaj Capital — I m complaining about bajaj capital it is esteem mall hebbal bangalore [Resolved]

Shazia Moin on Apr 23, 2019
          Insurancebajaj capital eecess delay in refund of inr 3000
          [resolved] bajaj capital — eecess delay in refund of inr...

Bhaktiwagh on Mar 12, 2019
          Dear sir, mam
          I am bhakti wagh and i have invested 19900 amount at bajaj capital... But there is no confirmation call regarding it... The following employees heena shaikh and sanket pardesi from nashik told us that they will confirm us... But failed to fulfill d commitment... Kindly tell what step should i take... It's much time now... I have invested at the date 3rd march 2019 yet the verification call is not done... N emp doesn't receives d call... Kindly take quick action towards it.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2019
          Dear Ms Bhakti,

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

devaki niranjan on Nov 26, 2018
            I lost my registered phone number i cant purchase any item with out my phone number i requested you to change my phone number its an emergency. I want to purchase a new mobile and, i have the limit of my account and the only reason i couldn't buy the phone or something else product so please accept my request, i hope u guys can accept my request thanking you.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Nov 26, 2018] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by devaki niranjan Nov 26, 2018
            I want to change my phone number
            Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2019
            Dear Mr Niranjan,

This is with reference to your e-mail. We wish to draw to your attention that we are not the intended recipient of this post as the content is pertaining to a loan/EMI purchase.

Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier Investment Company and is completely a separate entity- no where related to us

Deepika Pandey

[email protected] on Sep 24, 2018
              After completion of full emi in the month of november, 2017, but unfortunately i have not received my noc till date. I am facing lots of problem due to not receiving the noc. Place try to arrange/solution for getting the noc as an early possible, without any delay. As it is urgent necessity of my day to day life. Almost 1 (One) year has gone of my recovery, but till date you have delayed me. For your quick suggestion/action is solicited.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2018

[Sep 24, 2018] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by [email protected] Sep 24, 2018
              After completion of full EMI in the month of November, 2017, but unfortunately i have not received my NOC till date. i am facing lots of problem due to not receiving the NOC. place try to arrange/solution for getting the NOC as an early possible, without any delay. as it is urgent necessity of my day to day life. almost 1(one)year has gone of my recovery, but till date you have delayed me. for your quick suggestion/action is solicited.
              Updated by [email protected] Sep 24, 2018
              no reply/action has been taken from your side till time.
              Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2018

Greetings from Bajaj Capital..!!

This is with reference to your concern dt 24 Sep'18. We wish to draw to your attention that we are not the intended recipient of this e mail as the content is pertaining to a loan NOC.

Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier Investment Financial Services Company and is completely a separate entity- no where related to Bajaj Finance. Therefore, we request you to refer your concerns to the right recipient for appropriate consideration.

Thanks & Regards

Toll Free No.[protected] /[protected]
              E-mail: [protected]@bajajcapital.com
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Capital — insurance policy their agent sold on behalf of exide life insurance [Resolved]

Priya “Precious” Gurung on Aug 28, 2018
                Dear team,

I am writing to you as my last resort since i have been calling and following up with different...

Bajaj Capital — regarding mediclaim policy [Resolved]

prasantkuni on Aug 7, 2018
                Sir
                I am taken a policy through bajaj capital sales person, at that time of taking policy it is said that this policy...