Bajaj Finance

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar
Pune
Pune District
Landmarks:Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road

Use your registered mobile number to access your loan account details and source instant answers to your queries.

SMS to 92275 64444

KEYWORD Transaction
GETEMAIL To know your current email address
UPDEMAIL To update your email address
GETADD To know your current mailing address
CUSTID To know your customer ID
LAN To know your loan account number (LAN)
EXPERIA To know your Portal Experia username and password
EMI LAN To know your loan / EMI details
PIN To know your 4 digit EMI Card PIN number
FEEDBACK To give your valuable feedback
SAT Y To give a positive feedback

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bajaj Finance Complaints & Reviews

Bajajfin — Loan EMI [Resolved]

I never apply for any loan from Bajajfin but still on 4th Oct. 2008 SMS come from Bajajfin for asking for EMI of Rs.1, 316/-....

This is to inform you that I undersigned using a bike model Discover 135 from 14 August '07, Bought...
old loan.no32427&30105&34832&P>L.6751. my name is ramalingam and date of birth is 02.07.1956. residing at pondicherry....

I went to bajaj office for processing of loan for Laptop, all the documents were taken by the office. when there was no reply from them i approached them after 5 - 8 days, i was denied loan, the reason was not told, the person behaved very idotically, i requested for reason or written objection. he said to get out of the office and also said that there is no body above him, i am the sole here, you cannot do any thing.

please tell me the address of higher officer, so that i can teach him how to behave with valued Indian citizen.

please reply

Er. Lalit Sharma
I have recieved an pre-approved loan proposal from your side and then applied for the same. On 16th Oct 08 they have send me an payment through First Flight but i was not at home because of my Grandmother's death. After that i call them back on 17th Oct 2008 for the same in BFL and they told me to call first flight, but flight flight people send back the said courier on 17th Oct 08 without informing me anything on my cell number.After that i am in continous followup with your Baroda BFL branch for the same but still i didnt get any positive reply from them and they are not even giving me any direct number and POD number.

I am requesting you to do the needful as soon as possilble.

Brijmohan Chauhan
[protected] / [protected]
my Cid 53319i want TOPup now iam also paying 9emi's pleas callback [protected]/[protected]
i applied for the loan to buy lenovo laptop through Bajaj Finance. but being central govt employee (Indian Air Force) i was denied loan and was told that my CV hit is less. Since i did not know what the CV hit is, i was told by the Bajaj Finance employee that i may have overused my credit card or may not have paid other loans. but i tried to convinced them as i have never got any credit card (so there is no question to use)and also no loan is due on me. Plz tell me what the CV hit is take strict action against Bajaj Finance as other banks give loan without harrasment and this creats a lot of trouble.

I bought one Lenovo laptop model ( 7761) 4CB thru Lenovo dealer Matrix Cyber Zone. They produced bill ( bill no 177 dt. 6.10.2007 )to me and price is Rs.27697.00 against which I have paid Rs. 6000.00 as down payment. So as I understand finance amount should be 21697.00 and against which I have to pay interest and on equal EMI .They have taken signed papers for finance and said the amount will be filled up depending on the down payment and interest.
    Though requested several times this dealer do not produced any documents about the actual finance amount and only recently I got a letter from Bajaj Finance saying the finance amount is Rs. 38500.00. So my cost to the computer will be Rs.38500 + 6000 = Rs.43500.00.
    Is it possible where the cost of product is Rs.27697.00 and balance Rs.15803 is the interest for two years?
    Though I requested Bajaj Finance officer to explain me the details but they are not responding .

Please help me how and to whom I should contact for my help?
    Sir I am purchased a bike from bilaspur(chattisgarh)in Nov 2006 by Bajaj Finance, Then i am paid 14000 and my EMI will be 1688 /month for 16 month, So that i am giving a cheque for UTI bank to Bajaj finance and they are put my RC into their custody, and now onward my all 12 EMI will be cleard lastf 4 checque will not submited my bank acc and now that time they ask me to submit Rs13000 for last 4 cheque, So that i am not understand what will i do and also my RC will not received, So it would request to u plz solve it ASAP.
    i have taken bike from indore . and finance from bajaj finance. my bike no is mp09 mc 8820.

i, m very disagree with the service from bajaj becouse i have continew paid my EMI but indore branch officer told me you have to pay late fee.otherwise you are not able to take NOC.

PLZ FIND AND GIVE ME SOLUTIONS

SATISH AGRAWAL

dear sir,
      i had taken loan form your concern for purchasing my bike(bajaj-pulsar 150cc). i have been paying the due for the past 20 months (appx). i don have any records for the above, so i need a complete invoice of my loan details. i want to know about the remaining emi's that i have yet to pay. so, kindly provide me with the invoice at the earliest.

ph:[protected]
      I taken a Loan for computer in Nov.05 and paid last 36th month EMI on 15th of Nov.08. Any company will refund immediately or within 30days after last EMI. Invoices, Security Deposit, Post Dated Cheques, etc. will be send back within 30 days after completion of loan tenure. But this company didn't respond to any phone call and also direct contact. I also contacted by email. Any way there is no response. All other finance organizations giving very good customer care, if they sanctioning loans or not.
      But this bajaj first tells your loan sanctioned, need not to pay anything. but when we go for taking pc (any item which we want) then only they tell about the terms and conditions. This is also very unforgettable thing to people like me. Bajaj employees of Hyderabad branch are really negligence, irrespective and irresponsible.

I have never seen such a poor customer service[protected] " ONLY BAJAJ "

I request all of you take care when taking loan from BAJAJ

Send ideas to my email
      -Dasaradha Ram
      hi i need my invoice statement for all months ...
      I bought a laptop in December and have been paying my EIs without fail from Jan onwards. My monthly EMI amount is 3839. However, I have not received any invoice or any papers from Bajaj giving details such as my loan account number.

My persaonal details are as follows:
      Anshuman Chatterjee
      DOB:[protected].

Anshuman
        I have never applied for a any loan from Bajaj finance and i am suprised to get SMS from Bajajfin informing that a loan EMI...
        I have taken a two wheeler bike loan from Bajaj Finance during March 2007. At the time of taking the loan, I have given three...
        hi
        i have applied for a lone of 10600 which the bank financed me. i have given 8 pdc cheques.
        sicne the clearance...

As i have taken the loan againt my Acer Laptop from Bajaj Finance and I have already full fill my loan...

I have a pre approved personal loan with bajaj finance as per my previous track record, they said you need to submit some documents and in 4 to 5 workings days you will receive the DD. it has been 12 days since i have given the documents there is no clue from pune their customer catre.
        whenever i call the customer care they say they wil call back but they have never done that.
        even at the local branch level they have no clue they have been telling that today you will receive your Chq, but i have not recieved anything yet.
        Kindly help me out to whom should i talk and get the things done.

Personal Loan- Bajaj Consumer Finance — Loan was pre approved and not finished yet

I had deposited all the required doc and I am waiting on the response yet .
        This is the second time I am filing for the loan once earlier as well I had taken loan from Bajaj. and was assured this loan would be sanctioned on time.
        Response awaited urgently.
        Thanks!

Dear Sim/madam
          With due respect.I am madhav gupta.I Purchase a Hendycame on Finance by you(on a/c of Mr.Surendra Kumar Gupta).loan has bean cleared on time no cheque was bounsed.but I don't received my orignal bill & nodues certificate till now.please send me orignal bill & nodues certificate as soon as posibal

MADHAV GUPTA
          Dear Sir / Madam,

With due respect. Iam Alfred Joseph I purchase a Refrigerator on finance by you ( on a/c of Alfred Frank Joseph ). Loan has been cleared on time no cheques was bounced. But Idon't received my original bill & no dues certificate till now. Send me original bill & no dues certificate as soon as posible.

Last week Mr.Vikky call me for a loan. I required a loan please call me, My contact no. is [protected].

Alfred Joseph
          Nagpur
          Iam k. ravinder rao. my proposal no is 2292, I had paid all instalments. pl send my orginal RC and noc

thanking you
          by
          ravender rao

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
            This is my second reminder that i'm facing problem in gear shift of my new bike (Discover DTSI 135cc) which is only 1 month old. I have already visit your Rajiv raj automobiles at bhajanpura six times for same problem but nobody is responsible enough rectify my concern infact MR. Jaichand supervisor & Mr.Tejpal manager of your outlet says that "this problem is common in every DIscover bikes". Now the problem has increased in recent past.
            I would resquest you to please look into matter ASAP.

The CR number of my previous mail/complaint is 2459
            m having a bujaj 135dtsi byke, m facing a major problem, my bykes handle shakes a lot.but no body is able to rsctify my problem.need solution...
              I had taken a Washing Machine and a Refridgerator on finance from Bajaj Finance, Since May I had cleared all my dues and outstanding...

Respencted Sir,
              Mera name Prashant Parmar hai, mere sister ne bajaj fianance mense loan liya tha, humne sari lond monthly cheque se paid kardi. lekin pichle ke 6 month se hame paresan kiya jaa raha hai ki aapka 1 cheque bounce hunva hai, jub ki sabhi paid ho chuka hi,
              jo cheque no ye log bol raha hai 358301 ka payemnt[protected], 358302 ka payment on[protected] ye dono paid hochuke hai.
              hum ne ye bank passbook ki xerox copy usko copy 3 dar di hai aur 4th time manga raha hai, so please help me what to do?, aur bol rahe he aapko deneme kyaa problem hai, aap nahi doge to aapke ghar bar bar hamare log ayege.
              Agar hamara cheque bounce huva hai to uska sahi cheque no. kyun nahi de raha hai, aur bank me hamare a/c me bhi bhi paisa hai to vo, bank mese paise kyun nahi nikal lete. Pass book me aisi koi bhi entry nahi hai jisse pata chale ki hamara cheque bounce huva hai. Agar sahi me hamar cheque bounce huva hai to sahi cheque no. de to aaj ki date me bhi hum payment karne ko ready hai, par ye aisa bhi kuch nahi batate.

Prashant
              (gujarat)

Every month, I receive atleast 3 calls from the recovery agents from Bajaj Finance Limited. Somebody had purchased a Bajaj Pulsar or Calibar and has disappeared.

He has given false phone number (ie. [protected], unfortunately belonging to me) and no address. These recovery guys have been harrassing me for the EMIs whereas I dont have to do anything with them. Despite repeated explanations, they do get into senseless arguments that why should they call me if they did not have that number in their records. If I ask them to give the phone to their manager, they just disconnect the phone line. They tell me that I would be related to this person. Clearly the name of that person who has taken the loan, belongs to Muslim community, and I dont have to do anything with him.

Bajaj finance has to be more responsible while providing loans for their bikes. Clearly, they have not followed the policy of collecting proper documentation before sanctioning the loan and now their recovery agents are trying to act smart. I cant even mention about the loan details here because I am not aware of anything.
                i purchased acer laptop from u people now i just want to when is my last emi date but u people dont receive my call i tried calling from 1pm till 5pm no response i dont know what to do i hope u people r from 3rd class family...

Ple note my following complaints:
                  1) Bajaj Finance Gives advertisement in all leading dailies and also in television that they finance two wheeler (XCD 125) with a down payment of Rs. 9, 999/-. Now when I went to the Frontier Bajaj Showroom, Jabalpur, to purchase a two wheeler (XCD - 125) through Bajaj Finance then they said that I need to pay them Rs. 12, 364/(which includes processing charges and all) and at the same time they said that it would take 4 hrs to deliver the vehicle and may extend upto a day). When asked the reason why it is so then they said that verifications are required to be done. I agreed.

One person came for veifications and made a comment that I've changed my rented house, which is just opposite to my old rented house, so stability is becoming a problem. I showed him old postpaid telephone bill in which there was a proof of my old address and told him that he can also enquire in my company where I'm working and given him the number oflate. I've been residing in Jabalpur since May'06. Everything was completed. I once again called up to Bajaj finance in the evening to understand the status and when can i lift the two wheeler. They could not answer and after 4-5 calls they told me that they got approval from their Bhopal office for me but I need to pay Rs. 15, 500/ - as a Down payment. When I asked the reason they said since I've cahnged my rented house address so they are not convinced abt my stability so I need to pay the above mentioned amount. The whole day was wasted. I tried to understand why it is so they could not come up with any answers. If I pay Rs. 15, 500/- will my stability of staying at my present residence would be increased or what?

My question is why they give such advertisement to misguide and fool people if they can not stick to their comments, what they show in their advertisement. Pls help...
                  Dear Sir/Madam

I am warking in the hospital
                  warking experiyans (4) year Computer operator hindi to english typing and MS, Ward Excel power point

kindly request to you post to your company frontier bajaja computer operator
                  Add- 18 south Civil line Delait Telkes Desalwa compund Jabalpur M.P

my qualafication BA III Year
                  Argent requer
                  so plz
                  best coporation
                  Thnks
                  Miss Neelofar Salmani
                  Age 24 YearF
                    I had purchased a Bajaj Discover Dtsi 125cc bike on 6/3/06 from the dealer KVR Motors, Thalassery. Immediately after the end...
                    dear all,
                    i hade financed a hcl computer from bajaj finance.The payment of installments had completed on Feb 2008...

Would really appreciate to look into the matter as to why the finance of a Samsung Digital Camera supposed to be purchased from 'Symphony' in collaboration with Wipro Ltd., was rejected. After talking to the concerned representative from Bajaj Financing, 'Pradip' (contact number: [protected]), who was not only rude to me, but also told me that the transaction is declined due to discrepency with my Vodafone post paid bill. He went further to say that I am a defaulter and did not pay my Vodafone bills, Pradip as well mentioned that the website and 'cd-rom' discrepencies from Vodafone rejected my finance. (I dont have the faintest idea of what he had meant by that).
                    Immediately afterwards, I called Vodafone Customer service who clearly told me that no such outstanding amount is due from my side. 'Moushali' from vodafone confirmed the same and instructed me to write a mail.
                    Since, my vodafone number is very much active and any kind of discrepency of my number is ruled out by vodafone customer care representative, how can the finance be rejected?
                    On what grounds can a step like this be taken without any valid proof?
                    This is not only a matter of a purhase of a digital camera, this as well equally rebukes my intergrity and is a contempt to my self respect. I would really appreciate, you to look into the matter and let me know about what exactly is going on.
                    Why is it that I am harrassed for no fault from my end?
                    Would request your immediate intervention.
                    Souvik.