[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance — To remove remarks from my cibil report even after all pending payments cleared

To whomsoever concern

Loan account no: L2WBAN04024337
L2WBAN03488082
Cibil control no.: 3, 483, 331, 802
Date: 28/08/2020

WRT above subject, i have been constantly requesting Bajaj BFL from Jan 2020 to clear the remarks of no. of days for delayed payments and SUB from my cibil report so that i can improve my cibil score to apply for my future housing loan. Though i have cleared all my dues without any discount they are not responding to any of my plead to do me a goodwill favor. I have requested them several times regarding this both offline and online personally but they are not even having a basic courtesy to even try. When all other financial sectors like IndusInd Bank, and their own Bajaj finserv have gone a step further to help me improve my cibil score by clearing all the delayed payments and SUB immediately after i requested within a time span of 3-5days. Whereas Bajaj BFL is being very unprofessional, unsupportive and not at all customer friendly in this matter. They are not even bothered to even respond to any of my requests.
I have attached all the necessary documents and the copies of the mails, dispute report, my cibil report and their response along with this mail. I kindly request you to intervene in this matter and please help me clear all my remarks. As it is causing a huge problem for me to apply for housing loan with the current cibil score.

Thanks & Regards
Girish P
Sep 23, 2020

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014