Bajaj Finance — torcher with vulgar language and harassment

Cousin of mine who is no more in touch with me took personal loans from bajaj finance 2years ago. And due to some reason he stopped paying loan emi and now since bajaj can't reach that person started calling me stating that he gave my number as reference number... Nor bajaj or its partners called me while approving the loan to check whether the reference number and person are correct... Now daily they are calling and torcher me and threatening me and also using vulgar language.. Stating it's my responsibility to find that person and clear loan... Please help me in this regard.. I want to sue them penalized them for all the mental torcher i had... This happened with my brother as well.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I'm getting 4 to 5 calls everyday from Bajaj finance. IAM a doctor and I don't noe how to handle this unnecessary disturbance. I am in the nedd to attend all the calls possible as a doctor but these calls are annoying
I am going to sue you ...I have all the call recordings...how badly they talk ...I don't even know that person properly Even though they are calling and asking to give phone to him..I am going to file an PIL against Bajaj finance...just wait and watch.

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014