Bajaj Finserv Customer Care

Mobile:

Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

mahya 1011 on Jun 5, 2020
Bajaj finserv — rs.295/- has been debited from investment intermedi bajaj finance my sbi saving account but my all emi paid on date why they cut and how can i got my money back

[Jun 05, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Bajaj Finserv — Banking stright forward told to RBI but banking cheated people.

faizalRahman on Jun 4, 2020

I have missed to maintaining the amount in Bajaj finserv emi in icici bank.

First time...

Bajaj Finserv — Apply for moratorium for my loan, still pending

Jaya356 on Jun 4, 2020
      Dear sir

Subject: 1. House loan a/c no. 404hsl96816155

2. House loan a/c no. 404tsh96989355
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Bajaj Finserv — nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin deducting amount of rs 590 at regular interval of 5 days total (4580) and still counting

Yogizoom on Jun 3, 2020
        [protected] upi/[protected]/payment from
        Ph/7879360*@ybl/state bank of
        I

5000.00
        Cr
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Bajaj Finserv — covid 19 - bajaj finserv are not obey the government order/rule - they put late fees & penalty charges to the customer

Vijayababu KT (Vijay) on Jun 2, 2020
          Hello sir / madam

Since last three years, i have been paying interest to the bajaj finserv without fail.

Bajaj Finserv — Ecs bounce related

Akshay963 on Jun 2, 2020
            Dear sir
            Affter declare lockdown by central government. That time our finance minister announced all emi related...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

ᏦᏂᏗᏝᎥᏝ ᏕᏂᏗᏂ on Jun 2, 2020
              Dear bajaj team,

Customer id[protected]

I don't know why are you blocked my emi card? Because my all loan transaction was very clear no any one bounce last 5 year so why are you block my emi card.
              As request to you kindly unblock my bajaj emi card as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Khalil shah

[Jun 02, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Shreyasess on Jun 1, 2020
                I have brought a bajaj emi from bajaj finserv of some item but i have paid all the emi auto debited from my icici account but bajaj finserv have charged me rs590 in the name of auto nach and if i enquire with the bajaj they are blaming they have not received any such amount in the account instead they are asking to enquire with the bank and bank also blaming the same vice versa.

[Jun 01, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Bajaj Finserv — EMI cancellation without request

Raj_in35 on May 31, 2020
                  Hi there,

I have my Salaried Flexi personal loan running with Bajaj Finance. To my surprise I have received...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Loans

Bajaj Finserv — this company is looting money (this is my second complaint within a week). customer care sucks

Sunny Borah on May 30, 2020
                    Below are the two debits by these 3rd grade looters:

2 30/05/2020 nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~02apr20~c5c472 dr. 590.00

Bajaj Finserv — flexi loan emi related

birjusankrit on May 30, 2020
                      I have a complaint regarding my flexi loan account :456giffv673284.
                      As per your advance payment policy, if i make...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Loans

Mariamaltaf123 on May 30, 2020
                        I have emi of 1580rs only that is scheduled on 2nd of evrymonth. But on 30th may 1160rs were deducted from my account unnecessarily from bajaj finserve.
                        What kind of deduction is this? I did not opt for ang moratorium.
                        I need my refund its hard earned money please take care o[censored]r services.

unauthorized amount deducted from my account

[May 31, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Bajaj Finserv — emi debited during moratorium

Alkaajmera11 on May 30, 2020
                          I have taken printer from flipkart through bajaj finserv, due to covid 19 issue i am not able to pay one emi for april 2020...

Bajaj Finserv — Incorrect charges applied

Gunasekar CJ on May 29, 2020
                            I have received a message in my registered mobile number with bajaj finserv that my said loan number is still not registered...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Bajaj Finserv — Tp ACH charges debit from my account by Bajaj Finserv although my emi was closed

Ɓɩpʀʌjɩt Sʌʜoo on May 28, 2020
                              An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of State bank of India without any information. I don't...

somnathroy631 on May 28, 2020

The ecs charges has been deducted from my citibank account with below details which i have never requested from bajaj. This is looking like a fraud done by either bajaj or keb hana bank. Can you please investigate and make sure the amount refunded to me back.

Transaction details:
                                Date: 27-may-2020
                                Transanction: ecs debit paid paid to bajaj c4980cd9516:1000009:tech process refno:4980cd9516 - keb hana bank.
                                Amount deducted: 117.00

[May 28, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Er Rajinder Kharel on May 28, 2020
                                  I, rajinder sharma today 1770 rs/- (590 to 3 times) deducted from my account by the bajaj finserv my bajaj card no is 4k8dpffm347869 i upload da deducted balance from my account screen short so please fix this problem as soon as possible.

balance deducted from account

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Bajaj Finserv — Unnecessary ecs debit from account

anks1612 on May 28, 2020
                                    It is so surprising to see an amount of rs117 has been debited without any notice or context thorough bajaj ecs...

Bajaj Finserv — Forced imposing interest collection even not opted moratorium

umarfarooq174 on May 27, 2020
                                      Dear Team,

BFL team collected EMI for month of April 2020 where as missed the EMI amount collection from my...
                                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Bajaj Finserv — Forced imposing interest even not opted moratorium

umarfarooq174 on May 27, 2020
                                        Dear Team,

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                                          Medplus India
                                          Staff worst behaviour and wrong medicine
                                          (8 minutes ago)
                                          E Pass
                                          e pass - status pending district officer for sanction
                                          (9 minutes ago)