Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Feb 5, 2023
2016

File a complaint to Bajaj Finserv

Having problems with Bajaj Finserv?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Finserv customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Finserv

Bajaj Finserv Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4151
Mobile

Bajaj Finserv reviews & complaints(6676)

Sir my name is sohil and iam pay all payment collection department and his not clearance the payment mukesh sutrakar asm collection sir my overdue is very high and this location mai farjiwada bahut hai payment leke kha jaate hai
and i am complaint police stition and hight court in case
Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of axis bank without any information. I don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although i dont taken any loan from bajaj finance. I dont know the reason for the deduction, I totally don't understand these kind of charges which are totally irrelevant.

Kindly refund my debited amount of rs. 117 for the last 5 years at the earliest.

Please find transactionId in the attachment
    Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 3 loans, two is consumer durable loans and one is personal loan on this two consumer durable loans foreclosed on 31st jan 2023, and one more personal loan i payed advance emi of feb month on the same day and it is reflected in application also but today again all 3 emi were deducted from the account i need refund of this deducted amount asap details as follows

1. Account number
      404ECFIA894829 ( refrigerator loan)...

1. Account number
      404ECFIA894829 ( refrigerator loan)...

Loan account number 4220CDJA517840
      Deducted First Emi 1688 twice on same day.
      Please check and refund the amount immediately. 1525 is the actual emi without fee. Please return 1688 immediately.
      Maria 94

Loan account number 580CDDIT971281
        I HAVE PAYED ADVANCE EMI ON 31 Jan, 2023, however the amount got deducted again on 2nd Feb, 2023.

Loan account number 580ECFJC020576. I have payed advance emi on 31 Jan, 2023, however the amount got deducted on 2nd Feb, 2023

Both are on my name Udaye gulati.
        Refund my account immediately otherwise i'll have to take further actions.

Please give me date as well.
        Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I place order using bajaj emi card from bajaj mall which the limit is 50 thousand but it take time to process so i cancel the order and after my order was cancelled my card limit didn't increase or update after 48 hour and my card limit left with 27thousand so i place a new order from amazon but didn't go through my emi card decline payment...
          Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam: I took consumer finance loan in bajaj finserv for 8 month I have paid few month emi properly only this month I dint pay due to father as admitted in hospital in emergency for that I need some money to arrange it I told bajaj agent that I'll pay you next month with current and past emi in same date.. His agent talking worst language and making my family in trouble already dad is in serious condition I don't know what to do them plz help us..
            Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

(EMI Network Card Annual Fee Update!
              Amt Rs.117 received. Use the card in the next 12 months & get waiver next time

Bajaj Finance Ltd )

I received this above sms from Bajaj Finance Ltd. I don't use this card for a single time. When I applied for an EMI card, they told me that I can not avail of this card due to an address issue. Now I see that the company is charging Rs.117 for annual maintenance.

Hell

mai ek dell ka laptop liya hu jo ki bajaj se finance kraya hu mera dell compny se insurance h
                bajaj finance se call aya ki aap apne dell laptop ka Insurance kra lijiye mai unko mana kar diya
                lekin fir bhi unhone mere laptop ka 5612 rupaye ka insurance kr diya

mo.no. [protected]
                Email - rravi[protected]@gmail.com
                Policy Number IMB053275
                Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

295 INR deducted from my sbi account on 19 Dec 2022. The reason the bajaj given "Debit Mandate failed transaction chrges". I am not using the card from last 1 year and without any reason they have deducted amount from my account. I want refund. Bajaj Finserv has not replied yet.
                  Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ECS from my savings account at hdfc bank without any information. I don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although I haven't taken any loan from bajaj finance. I don't know the reason for the deduction, the bajaj finserv card ([protected]) that bajaj was trying to send to my old address was never applied for nor requested by me. I totally don't understand after 3+ years they apply this kind of charge which is totally irrelevant.
                    Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't have any loans with Bajaj finserv. They have deducted 295 charge from my account.. who gave them authority to deduct the amount from my account without my knowledge.
                      Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Prashanth, availed loan for amount 45000/- from Bajaj Finserv in Jan-2021, due to financial issues I was unable to repay the loan for a while. In Dec 2021, the collection agent threatened me to inform my family, friends and work on whatsapp about the loan details. I was scared about it and out of humiliation I paid the amount in cash to him at my residence address at that time. He promised he will repay the amount and stop the legal proceedings accordingly. But now again past 2 months many agents are bombarding me with calls and messages asking to pay the loan inspite of handing the cash to the agent. The agent first shared a pic showing loan amount as 15000 and when confronted he started telling 8000 which is completely fraudulent activities. They simply want to pulp out more money in the name of collection.I'm struggling because of this Harassment and evict me from this mental torture to me.
                        Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Tv in last November on bajaj finserv they said you will get 2.5k cashback after 3rd EMI I got only 1.5k cashback where is the balance cashback I called my loan person he said I don't about that you will get that much only. and he said don't call me again like that please make sure to get my cash back.

this happens every time means they don't trust bajaj finserv. so many people told me about this don't take those are fraud company.please don't play hopes
                          Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of bank of Maharashtra without any information. I don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although i dont taken any loan from bajaj finance.

Kindly refund my amount of rs. 117
                            Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want my money back as I didn't initiate for any mandate.
                              117 Rs debited from my hdfc account without my permission. It's a crime .
                              It my money will not credited then I will file case against Bajaj finserv.below is the text msg that I received.
                              My mobile no is - [protected]

ALERT: Your A/c xx7401 has been debited for Rs.117 on 17th Jan' 2023 through Debit mandate towards BAJAJFIN_BF240619_144-392_33966871.
                              Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of hdfc bank without any information. We don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although i don't taken any loan from bajaj finance. Card expiry date is 01/17 . I don't know the reason for the deduction. I totally don't understand why they apply these kinds of charges which are totally irrelevant. I dont want to any loans from you or your team nor am I interested in applying through Bajaj Finserv in future.

Kindly refund my amount of rs. 117 at the earliest. You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

Kripa
                                Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't use Bajaj emi card nor take any loan nor make any transaction through bajaj emi card. But Rs. 117 got deducted from my account.

My dealer code is block please activate my dealer code 693402
                                    bagri enterprise jaitaran beps rdp
                                    mobile number [protected]