[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — bajaj elite card membership

Hello

I am Kapil Manuja, mobile no [protected] On 12 Feb, your customer care called me for bajaj elite emi card membership and asked me to pay rs 4777 earliest.

after that 12 feb. I made the payment through my credit card (Rs 4777/-). Payment was debited successfully and i received a mail in this regard (An image file is attached).
also update my profile which mail received from ur hand ( Mr. Basawraj Babalad.
Relationship Manager Digital Lounge. )

Sir ur representative told that i will get the card in next 6 day on my home address. But till date, there is no further communication from your side and i yet to get the card.

Sir, i would request your good selves to kindly do the needful earliest.

Thanking you sir

Kapil Manuja

P Go Green

Please do not print emails unless it is absolutely necessary. Save paper. Save trees Save Life.
bajaj elite card membership
bajaj elite card membership
Apr 18, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018 Hi kapil manuja, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
Updated by kapil manuja Jun 03, 2018 what a fraud department of this company they replied 14 march within 24 hours still not complete 24 hours in there watch... u guys revert or not let me inform..

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063