[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — emi nach update reg

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Rangarajan1957 on Oct 29, 2017
New nach form submitted for loan ac no 4000cd48780633 and explained the matter. Pl refer my complaint for the above loan ac. It seems the details submitted at panjaguta office 25 days back has not been updated. What your staff are doing. Nee sb ac no [protected] instead of [protected]. Pl update for ecs clearing due on
5.11.17
Srangarajan

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2017

[Oct 29, 2017] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Srikanth Reddy banala's response, Oct 24, 2017
Please very urgent
रवि मंगला मधुकर मोरे's response, Oct 24, 2017
UnBlocked EMI card [protected]
रवि मंगला मधुकर मोरे's response, Oct 24, 2017
EMI card [protected] please unblocked
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused! We have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017
Hi your request is under process. We will get in touch with you within 48 hrs.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2017
Hi Srangarajan, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! As discussed we are working on your request. Request you to allow us additional 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 03, 2017
Hi Greetings from Bajaj Finserv ! as discussed details regarding your query has been sent to your email id.

Comments

The Status of my EMI card is Inactive, this request is to Activate my EMI Card.

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! kindly DM your registered contact details or write to us at [email protected] you.
Bajaj finserv emi card - Narayan Sharma
Card no.[protected]
Mobile no. [protected]
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! Kindly specify your exact query to assist you further.Thank you.
EMI card blocked [protected] please unblocked this EMI card
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! We regret to inform you that your EMI card ****4847 has been permanently blocked inline with our credit norms.
Dear Sir, My EMI card no.[protected]. This Card is Blocked please unblocked EMI card. 2 consumer loan in my card 407CDD21381595 & 407EWC21381630 all paid penalty is date 15/05/2017 Please unblocked My EMI Card.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi Srikanth Reddy banala, we regret the inconvenience caused! We have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

My card is blocked please unblock My card please urgent no emi pending in my card but way my card blocked
Name: Srikanth Reddy Banala
Card no:[protected]
Cust id: 40906218
Mobile no:[protected]

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! We regret to inform you that your EMI card ****3698 has been permanently blocked inline with our credit norms.
My card is not working from last 6months
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused! kindly DM your registered contact details or write to us at [email protected] you.

I keep getting calls from Bajaj Finserv everyday 5 to 6 times regarding some loan offers. I am frustrated and this has become a big NUISANCE among hectic schedule. My number[protected]

Pls stop calling us from Bajaj Finserv else I am forced to go to consumer court.

Sudarshan.

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2017

Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! we tried reaching you at ******4302 multiple times but the call was disconnected and also tired to connect you at *******5554 but could not connect. With reference to your post we regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that on the basis of your request we have listed your mobile number ******4302 in our records. We request you to kindly bear with us for 48-72 hours to get our records updated.Confirmation has been sent to your email id.
Why my card is block???
Sir with regarding to you my bajaj emi card is blocked
Name:sk mastan vali
Card no:[protected]
Valid from:08/15
Valid thru:08/25
Customer id:4754152
Sir pls unlock my card
Sir kindly look in to the matter and solve the card problem

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - emi nach update reg