[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — employees misbehave, personal comments

Hey,
I visit the branch office of bajaj finserv in my city (Indore). I talk to the employee who is maybe a executive there. My few cheque got bounce cause i am facing some really serious medical issue in my family. I explain them all about my problem. So i request him can he adjust this month emi and i will pay it on next month. I read this in your policy that bajaj gives a month flexibility to coustomer and thats why i ask him for that help.
He told me (Ye koi tumhare ghr ki dukan thodina h jo paise leke baadme denge boldo aur chalte bano). Then this man comes there who is maybe a manager over there. And ask me about my salary so i told him that my salary was approx 15k so what he told me that (To loan lete hi kyu ho tum jese log, jab bhrne ki himat nhi ho to loan kyu lete ho). Then i argue with him on this and then suddenly all the employees come and join the conversation and try to dominate me and then the manager told one of his employee that (Jao iske sath aur iske ghr se paise leke aoo nhi to iska phone bikwao aur paise wasulo). Then after some more argument, i cant handle this much of insult and humiliation. I agreed that i will pay my emis of 9000rs tomorrow, they all know that i am facing a huge crisis with my mother health, even after knowing all this thing they act like a total animal and behave the same to me.

Now, i want a strict action against this. And if no strict action hasnt take against those people i will definitely go to the consumer court and sue you guys with a great amount. I am also writing a letter to the collector and sp for those people.

Branch :- 6th floor, off. Nos. 605, 606, 607-a, 607-b, airen heights, plot no.13-14, p. U.3, scheme no. 54, indore, madhya pradesh 452001

Employees:- ones name was mr. Rahul.
Ones is the manager of that place and there are some other guys.

Contact me on [protected].
I really need a talk with some educated people in your bajaj finserv.
I had a trust on bajaj from such a long time but when i see the inner work of yours it is broken now.

I hope some action will take against it. Or i have to handle it with some more higher level authority of bajaj.

Sandesh chandole
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-01 06:33:05

[Mar 22, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018
Hi Sandesh ForKever Sharma, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to assist you further. Thank you.

Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063