Bajaj Finserv — home loan - forged signatures and fraudulently taken extra processing fee

Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Mounica Anantharapu on Aug 13, 2019
I have taken Home loan from Bajaj in the month of April, Till now my experience with Bajaj isnt smooth .
1. They Forged mine and My mother's (Co applicant ) signatures in loan documents . When questioned they said silly reasons, one of the reason was to process PMAY scheme we had to forge .
2. Though Insurance wasnt compulsory, they had lied and put insurance amount as Top up loan on me . After I questioned and demanded cancellation of Insurance, they cancelled after so many struggle.
3. They took extra money from me in the name of Processing fee, and when that came to my notice from customer care, they simply lied that its just a formality, we dont take anyone's money, we have our own salary .
4. They havent processed for PMAY scheme till now, from past 2 months I have questioning them status about PMAY, but no use .
5. Because of all these I'm afraid to submit my Home Original registration documents to them without filling an MODT . To file an MODT my mother is out of station and I explained them but harassing me through mails .

[Aug 14, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - home loan - forged signatures and fraudulently taken extra processing fee