Bangalore Development Authority [BDA]

India - 560 020

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] related photos (37)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Photos

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Complaints & Reviews

I hereby want to register a complaint for the delay in processing of our request for issual of rectification document.

We have a site bought from BDA in auction sale on 21st June 2008. The site is name of T.R.Kumar and address is No. 189, 2nd Block, Nagadevanahalli.

Due to a re-numbering of site on the road behind, a correction document has to be issued stating the new house number on the road to the west. Though we have requested the same almost more than 2 years back, our request is still not processed. We have visited the BDA head office in Kumarakrupa road, Bangalore more than 20 times but everytime, they ask to come after 2 weeks. I kindly request you to help resolve our request at the earliest.
Dec 17, 2020

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir in Residence area auto garage is been operating which we are facing too many issue, they block the road and standing both...
    Area: JP Nagar 9th Phase, BDA layout, Anjanapura Post, Bangalore.

The road adj. to Mangalya apartment (near...
    I have made online payment of BDA property tax on 21st Sep 2020, , amount is deducted from my account however its not reflecting...

Sir/Madam, I am Mukesh hp from Arkavathi and Maruthi layout, Dasarahalli main road, Bengaluru-560024. We bought a BDA property in this above mentioned area. But we are suffering from temporary electricity and sewage problems. We are suffering from these additional problems. In BDA properties these problems should be cleared before keeping sites for sale. Please sir/madam do something quickly. I hope u will find a solution for these problems quickly.

Yours faithfully
    Mukesh hp
    Dec 07, 2020

We are residence of BDA approved villa plot at Bluejay Atmosphere Kariboghanahalli Bangalore 560073. Total plot 1000 of various...

I am residing in sir mv layout 3rd block, sonnenahalli, bangalore 560110 our major issue is cleanliness, there are many construction work going on and the labour are using vacant site for urination, they throw construction waste items in vacant land it is severely troubling us, no hygiene at all, to construct one building the labour shed is been constructed in 3 sites who is questioning all this the respective site owner should take care about this but no one turns out to check nor the owner or bda is bothered about this i need a immediate response on this
      Nov 25, 2020

Street lights in Anjanapura 6th block are not working from 3 days. I have been complaining to the concerned people everyday, and they are not responding responsibly. Is there anyone working responsibly in BDA?
        Nov 16, 2020

Respected sir/mam, a employee in your company by the name "Shikha Sharma" from Walmart Canada process has submitted fake educational certificate.please very
          Nov 13, 2020

Illegal hutments in MV Layout

Lot o[censored]nauthorised settlements and tents have come up on vacant sites in first block of Sir M V Layout (near Shirke, Kengeri Housing Board quarters, Opp KHB Platinum). The people staying here relieve themselves on road sides. Plastics, worn out clothes and other garbage is thrown on roads. Also residents from the nearby layouts throw the garbage in our layout.

This has made the place to stink a lot and the residents in the locality are finding it difficult to walk on the road.

Please help in clearing the unauthorised settlements/tents and help in making our layout clean and safe.
            Nov 09, 2020

We recently purchased home near Ramamurthy Nagar Police Station, opposite to Sainik Bhavan, Bangalore 16.
              Beside...

HI Team,

I have made online payment for[protected] BDA property tax on 23rd Sep 2020 for PID [protected](Challan #103384), amount got deducted from my credit card however its not reflecting on portal to download the receipt.

I have called all the phone number which are provided on portal for queries however none of the working.
              Also I have raised compliant and no response.
              Finally I sent a many mails to [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@ka.gov.in however no response.

Please provide us right contact whom I can reach out to and get the issue resolved.
              Nov 06, 2020

The Street light which is in the corner site No. 1863 6th block Sir.M. Viswveshraiah layout is not working. as the light is not there it is very dark and causing lot of inconveniencem. As there is lot of bushes around this corner there is lot of snakes are there and thief are there steeling robbery is and other so many issues the darkness added to this is very dangerous.
                its been more than 14years old.
                So request you to please rectify this at the earliest.
                You can call me to find out the exact location on [protected] [protected]
                Oct 29, 2020

please check thanks. or kindly contact guide us.

The Street light which is in the corner of 4th Cross, BDA Phase 1 Layout, J.P. Nagar 8th Phase is not working. This light is in the corner of 4th cross and as the light is not there it is very dark and causing lot of inconvenience. As there is lot of bushes around this corner there is lot of snakes are there and the darkness added to this is very dangerous at night to go out.
                  So request you to please rectify this at the earliest.
                  You can call me to find out the exact location on [protected]
                  Oct 27, 2020

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to bring your notice that street light is not working near my house and tried reaching...

Dr sir/mam we are struggling with street light and water pipes please make it.
                    Oct 21, 2020

Bda allotted the site no 750 2 block 8 phase j p nagar
                      a illegal compound wall constructed in my site
                      hence pl kindly restigate the compound wall and oblized
                      yours
                      m rudramurthy
                      Illegal compound wall contructed in my site no 750 2 block 8 phase J P NAGAR BANGALORE
                      Oct 19, 2020

I had paid our Property (details below) Tax of Rs.7134 on the 15th of Aug 2020, on the BDA Portal.

PID: [protected]
                        Owner name: Smitha Kamath
                        Amount paid: Rs.7, 134
                        Payment date: 15th Aug 2020

While the amount was deducted, the portal had an error and I didn't recieve a receipt and the portal still shows tax not received. As per instructions I wrote to the BDA Systems Team - there was a prompt request for more info (which was already given) that I responded with. From then till now, there has been no response. I have attached the entire mail trail here. This is very frustrating and trust that the concerned authority will step in at least now and issue me the receipt at the earliest.
                        Oct 15, 2020

I have participated in BDA auction, its been more than 15 days that auction has been closed, I have not received my 4 laks refund and also no one responding regarding the same.

Hi Sir,

1 and half year back gravals have been laid on road but after that, no initiative is taken to make it taar road.
                            Because of this, there is a increase in health related issues because of dust.
                            we are suffering a lot because of this
                            No road