[Resolved]  Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — behavior of security guard in the entry gate

I, Soubhagyalaxmi Sahoo, Geologist (Group A, Gazetted), Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines was on govt. duty and was carrying with me rock samples for lab processing on night of 29.01.2020 at time between 08:00 pm to 08:30 pm. I tried to enter the metro gate from the gate which opens from the subway from Railway Station (Back Gate), when the security persons asked about the details of stuffs in my bag. I explained them that these are mere rock samples for official purpose and also showed them my Govt. ID card. Despite this the security persons harassed me with their rude rough attitude and didn't allowed me to enter and told these are not allowed in metro. I insisted them to call their higher officer or head security incharge but they didn't. Can I get any clarification on this.
Jan 30, 2020
I wanted to complain against bangalore metro rail corporation.
Jan 30, 2020

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]