Bank Of India — amount credit details

This is regarding the credit amount detail required by me for the below mentioned details the amount credited by the uti dept
Certificate no name cheque no cheque date amount paid date
[protected] rohidas r lotlikar[protected] 30450/[protected]
[protected] rohidas d lotlikar[protected] 30450/[protected]

As i have been to the bank at thakurdwar mumbai but they said that the amount is not reflecting, requesting you to kindly share me the statement for the period of[protected] to[protected] for the account no [protected] rohidas d lotlikar.
Kindly revert me on urgent basis
You can revert me on rekha. [protected]@idaminfra.com and also can call on [protected]

[Feb 01, 2019] Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rekha Lotlikar Feb 01, 2019 This is regarding the credit amount detail required by me for the below mentioned details the amount credited by the UTI dept
CERTIFICATE NO NAME CHEQUE NO CHEQUE DATE AMOUNT PAID DATE
[protected] ROHIDAS R LOTLIKAR[protected] 30450/[protected]
[protected] ROHIDAS D LOTLIKAR[protected] 30450/[protected]

as I have been to the bank at thakurdwar Mumbai but they said that the amount is not reflecting, requesting you to kindly share me the statement for the period of[protected] to[protected] for the account no [protected] Rohidas D lotlikar.
Kindly revert me on urgent basis
you can revert me on Rekha.[protected]@idaminfra.com and also can call on [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello sir
Iam a NRI A/c holder. Iam from Kerala. But now iam in Muscat (Oman). I try my best to use net banking through the app from Play store. but unfortunately this app is not working. If this app is not working properly I can no more option to continue NRI a/c with this bank. pls take immediate action.

Bank Of India