[Resolved] TNEB — Payment debited but in Tneb shows transaction failed

Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Karthick
Today I have made TNEB payment through ICICI bank and got debited of Rs.460, but in TNEB webite it shows transaction got failed. Kindly find the payment details BIL/[protected]/EB OCT 2013/[protected]. Kindly provide solution and do the needful due date is tomorrow 22th OCT13.

SERVICE number:[protected]

With regrads
Karthick.SR
it will automatically credit after one day.No need to worry be happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy

Comments

Yesterday I have made TNEB payment through INDIAN bank two times since i got payment failure pending and i got debited of Rs.1200, but in TNEB website it shows transaction got failed.Kindly find the payment details BIL/23/02/2018>kindly provide solution...I want to get that amount refund.
Hi Sir/Madam,

I have applied for TNEB exam for AE post and i proceeded with the online payment of Rs.590 through ICICI bank yesterday(28.02.2018). After initiating the transfer, it threw an error as "The page is prohibited to view". I didn't receive any confirmation message that my payment was successful and when i tracked the payment status, it was pending and payment not received from my Application No : A0176751 hence, I made the payment again. I got debited from my account twice.I contacted the ICICI bank, they asked me to contact merchant since the payment was successful and the merchant has accepted.So, Please refund the money and my status is still in pending and payment not received till now.

Sandhiya