Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Dear Respected Sir,
I am waiting sine 3 year's to correct my electric post which is leaning towards to my building and it has been made a accident last week, the issue had been brought to you 3 year's ago and still no any action from your end, the kulaseharam EB Engineers visited the place twice without taking any action and they got angry on me and threatened me that I bought a complain to you ( EB district head)about what they asked me bribe during new electric pole replacement and new electric connection for my new building.
Also I am also unable to complete my building since 3 year's due to electric post lean to my building. As per kulaseharam EB authority they promised me that they will not correct the electric post wherever I go to complaints.So again I kindly requesting you please take necessary action on this issue to complete my building work without any life accident happen due to electric pole .
I believe that you will take necessary action on my complaint request.

Devasahayam Selvan
+[protected]
Jun 18, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am R.Ramachandran, Asta AVM Flat no.C6L owner and my service no. is[protected]. For the past 15 months, I was not residing in my flat and the door was locked and residing in my native place Trichy. When I contacted ASTA AVM official regarding meter reading, they told me that the meter does not display any reading. Hence, your EB meter reading person has calculated the units consumed on the basis of previous year reading and sent me a mail asking me to pay Rs.2176.
    When I have not stayed in my flat and used the current, how can I pay the above amount?. Hence, I request you to cancel the above stated amount and oblige Thank you, R.RAMACHANDRAN [protected]

Respected sir/madam;
      1.In villivalam village there is daily power cut problem.
      2.minimum 3hrs delay in giving back the power.
      3.e.b worker’s in villivalam village (Kanchipuram district) they are showing negligence in power supply #more than 10years we are facing this issue no one took care.
      4.this village is only facing like this issue others surrounded areas the E.B worker’s are working properly.

Please resolve this issue asson as poosible
      By, madhavan

Hi sir.
        Meter no:[protected].
        Area: 11th block mogappair east.

Hi sir, we have not been home for two months.our previous meter reading was zero but now the billing is Rs.1190. How possible. Please check it. We already complaint tamilnadu electricity website.but still no action.today is last date for payment.pls.

Regards.
        Rajesh.
        Jun 18, 2021

There are large number grown over the EB cable at KENDRIYA VIHAR Phase 2 and Happy Nest Paruthipattu, Avadi, CHENNAI 71.
          The branches of the tree likely to fall on EB lines and cause damage and power failure.Please prun the trees to safeguard EB lines
          Jun 18, 2021

I am living in Chinna Theru, Kundrathur, Chennai. As I am currently working from home for the BPO company due to COVID pandemic, electricity is the main source for me to operate the computers and to work properly. However, the power cut occurs for a long time frequently in my region. Due to the frequent power cut, I am unable to work properly and I am facing some pressure situation in the work. So, I am request you to solve this frequent power cut issue in my region.
            Jun 18, 2021

On 16thJune 21 @ 10.45 I raised a compliant through 1912 the compliant.no is 12314 without handling the case they closed the compliant. When contacted total avadi eb numbers no one is interested tp take our compliant. This is not the first time with Paruthipet eb office. They never work for consumers. Please.take this compliant and please take necessary action on this eb office.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Need your urgent help to revise the bill amount for my consumer number[protected] as we received the same bill amount we had last year which is too high.

Thanks.
                Jun 18, 2021

Last month my consumed unit is 496 on 15.6.21.actual bill amount is 1130 as per bill calculator TNEB app, but they are entered amount is 2242.please check my bill amount
                  Jun 17, 2021

My neighbour 0 get the power connection indirectly nearby transform pls take the immediately action
                    Jun 17, 2021

I am complaining about my neighbour indirectly get the current supply in my transform pls immedietly take the action
                      Jun 17, 2021

I have received excess billing. I have also registered complaint in TANGEDCO website on 27/05/21 and also emailed my local EB people. My complaint number [protected]. It says now status completed but bill not changed. Now I received late payment fee of Rs:121 which is not my fault. I am living in pension. we are common people sir I don't know where to go. please help.
                        Jun 17, 2021

Sir im in coimbatore madukarai douth the line man used buy 100 rs for every power cut and if he cleared one house connection next another house current will cut next day he will get 100 rs. Sir I kindly request you to change the line man.

Dear honorable sir

I have suffer a lot ... because of that whatsapp unit measure...we communicate with our local eb ...they r not give a proper solution... wrongly give a unit and tried to pay this...we r common people ...dont have tat much amount pay this ..pls kindly solve this problem sir

Consumer Number:[protected]
                              Name is wrongly spelt L.CIRILL FERNANDAS
                              Correct Spelling is: CYRIL FERNANDEZ
                              The spelling is wrongly made from the land document given which was in Tamil as. (சிரிலஂ பெரஂணானஂடஸஂ)
                              Jun 16, 2021

As per Govt new norms, I have reached out in WhatsApp and email with no response, raise complaint in TNEB portal, no response. I personally had taken reading and have reached out in-person, the reading is not updated in the system. Billing is completely, why should I run behind when it’s their responsibility to take reading and update it! Thanks
                                Jun 16, 2021

My eb number is 24418278.Meter Reading on 15th april 2021 is 8290.now on 15th june 2021 reading is 8668.but i got a email to 2176. Please send me the correct bill which i have to pay

Respected Sir,
                                    Consumer No:[protected]
                                    Meter no: 1507128
                                    A faulty meter was reported already last month. Normal monthly consumption is about Rs500, whereas the last bill came to Rs3644. A representative came to check and found that the meter was running too fast even with minimal usage and left thereafter. After several followups, the meter is still not repaired or replaced. Kindly resolve urgently as my elderly mother who stays there is so stressed.
                                    Yours sincerely
                                    A. G. Cherian
                                    Jun 16, 2021

Sir iam dinesh.my complaint is last 2month before I will pay only 560/- rs but now 4156/- what is reason PMC...and one thing I am working Pvt company monthly salary 12000/- only how can I pay that heavy amount...this lockdown time...pls sir pls reduce my bill amount...
                                      Jun 16, 2021

Last 3 days my home no Power I already informed local electrician but no use kindly recover my problem