Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Having problems with Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Website

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Head Office Address

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Phone Numbers

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] reviews & complaints(5642)

Dear officer.. my house last reading current bill is more higher than previous current bill, previous current bill was 750/-, and present current bill is 3280/-, how is this possible to get more.. and one more here's power supply is low current for ex 160VAC .. I need solution for these issues
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our tneb service number is[protected] . Normally our bimonthly eb bill came around rs 1000 . But the last two bimonthly bills came around rs 2044 and 2440 . No ac units are in my house . We suspect the meter may misbehave .
    The same may kindly be checked and the problem may be resolved please .

Actually we are paying heavy EB Bill charge. So we have doubt in the EB Counting machine. So kindly check the issue.

I'm Keerthi Priyadharshini Anbalagan, residing at Dog House, 438/2, Sarath Kandigai, Pammadukulam, Red Hills, Chennai 600052, for more than three years now. Our locality faces routine low voltage and voltage fluctuations which have led to many home appliances such as our water motor, ACs and refrigerator getting damaged. We have incurred huge repair expenses as a result.
        We have communicated this issue to the EB office in Red Hills multiple times but our problems prevail. We are humbly requesting you to look into this matter and help us resolve this issue.

Thank you.
        Warm regards,
        Keerthi

I have received an email about my current consumption charges.
          the mail said that my consumption was only 10 units for two months. But I checked the meter and it showed that my consumption was 374 units. Last time reading was 19310, this time reading is 19684. my consumer no is [protected] and it comes under Cuddalore EDC. so my bill may be modified.

We are living in a rented house for the past 11 months, and most of the time we are not available on the house and my work requires outside travel, however the current bill is always 9000 & 5000 when the door is locked and nobody is living on the house, already we have paid 9000 in the month of April and this month the bill is 5400, No proper response is being given by TNEB

Current cut is often day by day

In EB Card my name was wrongly mentioned as S Dhayalan. Correct spell is S Dayalan. Please change/correction my name is S Dayalan....

We complaints from virudhunagar district, Rajapalayam Taluk Nallamangalam Village. We are notified the same problem since past 15 days. Everyday morning 2A.m to 5 A.m or more than 8A.m the power supply will not have in our village. Morning also power will cut down 1 or 2 hours. Please provide the power continuously. We can't sleep because of these kind of power use. Please do the needful. And also check our transformer for the continues power issue.

Consumer number: [protected]

I am getting very high electricity bill for this month which is about Rs. 1978 is more. It appears that there has been an unexpected increase in the bill, because I know that our electricity consumption is not so high. All our previous bills ranged between Rs 850 to 970.

So I request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and send your person to check if the meter is faulty.

Respected sir
                    Power supply cable is very down on the earth surface. It is very dangerous for peoples. Pls immediately recover sir

As I Request you kindly Clear this issue I'm in Vellore District, Ussoor Village. There is every day night power cut Issue is there pls clear this Issue

Respected sir my office near a eb post is fully damaged. if any case the post will broken and fell down condition. they near in park so may children are played and evening time the people are also walking. so it is very danger. so pls change the post as soon as possible...

I am Sakthivel. I am working in MNC company. I do night shift (Work from home). Recently only I shifted my house to Anugraha Satellite township, Periyakattupalayam. Now a days continuously power cut in night time. I can't able to manage my work. Kindly give power supply continuously like puducherry. Thank you.

I reside in a place called villangadupakam in red hills, Chennai. We face frequent low voltage issues due to which we are unable to switch on our air conditioning. The output is constantly below 180 due to which our appliances don't work.

Respected sir, I am from Thoothukudi district, Thiruchendur taluk, Alanthalai Village, my house Eb number is[protected], Today evening 5 o clock power has gone, I called our area wireman in his mobile number‪[protected]‬ and asked for help, (, he his replylng that now he has attending 100 house power cut this time so if have time I will come and check tomorrow morning so don't call me in mean time and disturb me), the way of his speech is so arrogant, so please take proper action.Thanking You

From electricity office power was taken from my home today.We paid bill amount twice . We need to complaint about this.Even we tend to show our bills.they are not accepting it.then what is the purpose to receive those bills after paying.kindly refund us.there is no proper answers.we suffered lot without current and people in office....

I'm Sirudhamur Village (603307)/ Orathy. In my village one of the transformers failed to function from last 5 days, Which impacts the 20 formers agriculture farming without EB for the Agriculture Motors. All plant and paddy are getting drained without water. We have informed this to our local EB office and they visited and temporarily given connection from another transformer for urgency of the farming, but the original transformer still not yet fixed they were discussing to take the transformer to put coil back for that they are indirectly asking us to collect money from all those impacted 20 formers and give for the entire expense to fix the Transformer. This is the routine EB person following here every transformer failure. We have done same 2-3 times in recent years.

All I want to know can you please help to understand the exact process to fix transformer per Government guidelines, I'm also working to get the details with RTI (Right To know the Information)

Thanks!

Dear team,
                                I am Naveen staying in area korratur north which will come under padi EB zone our address is AP aakashana flat
                                1st street Balaji Nagar korratur north Chennai 76 we have been facing power cut during night time frequently we are around 16 family in this flat were there are more numbers of children and also two new born baby and also people like me working in night shift kindly help us to get through this issue as soon as possible...

The street light which is in my place is not working properly for past few days. At some time blinking and at some times fully not working.