Barclays

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Branches:
Mumbai:
Barclays Bank PLC - India Head Office
801-808 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Investment Banking - Investment Banking Division
Phone: +91 22 6719 6000
Fax: +91 22 6719 6100

601/603 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai, 400018
Tel: +91 22 6719 6400

Pune:
Barclays Bank PLC
Connaught Place Building, Ground Floor, Shop No.31 & Shop No.32, Bund Garden road, Pune, 411001
Phone:+91 20 4120 8823 / +91 20 4120 8824
Fax: +91 20 4120 8830

New Delhi:
First Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019
Phone: +91 11 4657 9000
Fax: +91 11 4657 9098 / +91 11 4657 9099

Kanchipuram:
Barclays Bank PLC
K.B.K Tower, 2nd floor, No-33, 33/1 West raja street, Opp Kumara Kottam (above More Super market), Kanchipuram, 631502
Phone: +91 44 2723 4501 / +91 44 2723 4502

Fax: +91 80 2772 3531

Weekdays: 10 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 12:30 pm

Hyderabad:
Ashoka Capitol Blg Gound Floor, Shop no G-1A,Plot no. 89 & 90 L V Prasad Marg Road no 2, Opp KBR Park Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034
Phone: +91 40 3087 8500

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Barclays Complaints & Reviews

on 12-feb-2015 night at 8:20pm i got a mail that i won a prize in the name of yahoo and mr.john sunderland will come to india...
Hi, I have worked with Barclays Shared Services from the last 4 years. In the last two years when new staff joined as...

i got this mail from Reserve Bank of India <[protected]@rbiofindias.com> is it true or fake please reply http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/jul2008/Finance/14726647_RBI_Building_news.jpg India's Central Bank Regional Director : Y.H. Malegam Reserve Bank of India regional office, Delhi, Foreign Remittance Department. 6, Sansad Marg, P.B.No 696 New Delhi: 110 001, India. Date: 19/12/2014 WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ! Dear Mr. Saravanan Venu, We have received your details and we are also pleased to inform you that Mr. John Sunderland from Barclay's Bank PL C UK have come with a bank draft of 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds to be transfer into your private account this morning. Base on the rules and regulations of the Reserve Bank of India, you need to deposit the cash sum of Rs.19, 600.00 transfer charges before your winning amount will reflect in your account. We are going to send the account details to you or give your agent from UK to sms to you immediately. After the confirmation of your deposit it will take few minutes for all your winning amount to reflect into your account in India currency and immediately you can withdraw your money at any time. With due respect, you are advice to respond to this mail positively and immediately, failure to do so will leads to the cancellation of your bank draft. NOTE: You must pay the transfer charges first before your winning amount will reflect in your account. Contact your agent Mr. John Sunderland from UK on this mobile number ([protected]) now and follow all the instruction we gave to him on how you are going to make the deposit. You are advice to keep every details of your transaction confidential until your winning prize has reflect into your account for security purposes Congratulation !!! From, Mr. Ashok Jain, Mrs. Anila Kumari, Transfer / Foreign Exchange Department. ( Reserve Bank Of India New Delhi Branch
got prize lottery with the amount of 500000 euro

Barclay Bank Uk — Claim of dd [Resolved]

I am Gurpal Singh from india i recieved a demand draft of great british pounds from your bank name by email they said me to...
    Fw: PAYMENT APPROVAL, PLEASE THIS IS THE SOLUTION, • BARCLAYS BANK FUND TRANSFER UNIT • • ‏2 يوليو, 2012 إلى • [protected]@yahoo.com...

A NOMINATION LETTER OF
    AUTHORIZATION TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER-ACCOUNT
    NUMBER[protected] OF WHICH I MISS LILITH FAISAL IS THE BENEFICIARY. REA NOMINATION LETTER OF
    AUTHORIZATION TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER-ACCOUNT
    NUMBER[protected] OF WHICH I MISS LILITH FAISAL IS THE BENEFICIARY.

Respected Sir, I am Miss Marie Paz Adriano Recto permanent resident
    citizen of 11-39 int.32 v. vargas street tondo manila PHILLIPPINES, i wants to put forth the following
    few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.

Miss Lilith Faisal, daughter of Late Dr ABU FAISAL, living now in
    Indonesia as a refugee, am her foreign partner who will stand on her
    behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an
    account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her
    beloved daughter before his death.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the
    deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my
    account in my own country, after receiving a reply from you, i will be
    able to know the procedure and probability to transfer the amount from
    your bank to my account, expecting an early reply, with regards, yours
    faithfully,

MISS Marie Paz Adriano Recto phone number -2526576

Fincruise credit services
      Dear Sir, '
      Mr. Innocent again started receiving calls
      this time bully...

"In my CIBIL report for same account number one mentioned as WRITTEN OFF AND ACCOUNT SOLD and other Closed "

I had a personal loan with Barclays bank, account no,[protected] of RS 1, 00, 000/-, in which 2 emi’s are pending before closing account. This i came to know when i brought my CIBI report in 04/02/2013, as per that i contacted Phoenix ARC (Barclays account is transferred to phoenix ARC), i paid total outstanding amount and i received NDA (No-due) certificate on 10/04/2013.and same is updated in CIBIL report against Phoenix ARC account no, B2P0320183.

But Barclays account no,[protected] loan statuses is WRITTEN OFF AND ACCOUNT SOLD.
      For the same loan account number I don’t understand why they updated two time one for Barclays and other Phoenix.

I got my CIBIL report again on[protected] CN:693, 589, 618

When my account is transferred to Phoenix Arc why Barclays Bank is mentioned as WRITTEN OFF AND ACCOUNT SOLD.

I raised an On-Line Dispute Request in CIBIL “Dispute id is DIS[protected]”

Nagaraj T

I got my CIBIL report again on[protected] CN:693, 589, 618

I raised an On-Line Dispute Request in CIBIL “Dispute id is DIS[protected]”

Nagaraj T

I got a call in my office landline from +91-[protected] saying that I have to repay 4 lakhs personal loan to Barclays bank. The person who called spoke to our finance manager very rudely and said that I took loan and ran away from Mumbai. In fact I do not have any connection with Barclays bank in any respect. This affected my reputation in office.

I wish to inform you that, my name is Pratap Debnath, resident of E-97, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi- 110 092 and frequently I have been threatened by your bank/recovery agency to pay outstanding amount a sum of rupees 70, 000. Even it has been informed to them from the beginning that, I had never used any card of your bank. Despite my refusal, they have been repeatedly abusing me from these phone no[protected], 45524697, 45524600, 48790380. Even they are calling to my friends, relatives and also calling my boss, my office to pay this fraudulent bill. It affects my professional as well as personal life. I am mentally depressed and if anything go wrong with me your bank will be sole responsible for this. Even I am also astonished who had used this. Where it has been delivered and who had received this card? So, its my humble request to you kindly check the matter and do take the needful step against the fraud person at the earliest. Thanking you, Yours faithfully Pratap Debnath [protected] E-mail pratap.[protected]@rediffmail.com

I have paid all installment without delay, the last ecs was presented by barclay rs 20840.00 instead of regular installment...

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:46 AM, BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote: WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. NO, CHURCH-HILL PLACE LONDON, CLAIM VERIFICATION AND INTERNATIONAL, REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. TEL : +44 [protected] or +44 [protected] FAX : +44 [protected] *E-mail -- [protected]@yahoo.com For Your Kind Attention; Sir. Barclay's Bank of London Plc Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer wish to write you in respect of a mail which our bank receive from young lady MISS VERA JAMES JOHN on how to transfer late father DR JAMES JOHN fund to your Bank Account in your country. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady MISS VERA JAMES JOHN who is (the next of kin to her late father's DR JAMES JOHN deposit in our Bank here In London) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Her late father DR JAMES JOHN is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount Ms.He deposited with us before his death. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS. ACCOUNT NAME[protected] DR. JAMES JOHN AMOUNT[protected]------6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.. NEXT OF KIN[protected]MISS . VERA JOHN JAMES ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected][protected] IBAN NO[protected]-------SCB BLB[protected]/QB/91/A SWIFT CODE[protected]-SCBOSGB2L. ADDRESS[protected]------17/18ASSINIE MAFFIA ABIDJAN. DEPOSIP SECURITY CODE---SCBG/1054 However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank Account in your country, You have to send the followings Documents immediately to our bank. 1.A Power of Attorney permitting yo u to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. 2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death. 3.A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank here in London. 4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa. 5.Your full Name... 6.Your full Address... 7.Your Bank account number... 8.copy of your passport... 9.Your age... 10.Your Phone Number... 11.Your Country ... 12.Your State... 13.Your occupation... 14.Your Bank Name... Note Sir, The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.Now you have to contact the lawyer immediately for the Documents.and the Documents will be issued and also sign to you in the Federal High Court of Justice Senegal Dakar contact the lawyer immediately BARRISTER DESMOND SMITH ( san) at [protected]@yahoo.co.uk Our bank are informing you that as soon as you send all the Documents and also your information's to our bank the fund will be transfer into your Bank Account in your country withing 48hours for your information' Sir. We promise to give our customers the best services. Dr Johnson Edwards, Tel : +44 [protected] Email [protected]@yahoo.com GOOD BYE FROM BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. DISCLAIMER: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC.) immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. *[image: http://www.barclays.in/channels/images/neft.jpg][image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvsOKOeXnUc9dAOQCyAxCqfXCBEZULu9q26UeU5...

My name is lokesh Rai I work with BSS in RT department, I have been here since 10 months and the management harrased me mentally every second I had worked there, my employee number is 15735, last time I filed a complaint Against BSS and the HR and other higher authorities assured me that it will not be repeated again, apparently it happened again, they didn't paid me overtime for 02nd OCT 2013 which is anational holiday. So to begin with my TM Shupratik Chanda is so weired human he is abusive all the time he is married and has a child and still run after girls on the floor, his manager Manuji Kinshuk is so proffessional that he eats gutkha on the production floor and whenever I have spoken to him about my manager behavior he declines it and says that all TM are good, in my team there are approx 9 people out of nine 5 are my TM favorite and hence they do whatever they want they come late to work they logout anytime during working hours and shupratik give them eception everytime, I esclated this matter to Manuji loads of times but no action. Last time while I raised my voice they issued me a warning letter they started picking my calls and told me that I have committed mistakes on security, which I was doing for quite a long time nobody ever told me about my mistake, this the culture BSS management follows is somwone raise voice against Team Managers they start picking up their calls and dedicatly find mistakes and fire them or issue warning letters. As far as HR is concerned the hr never take any action against any seniors ever, HR head Deepti Bhasin is so rude i[censored] walk up to her with a problem she declines to listen . When I was transffered to shupratik team after i completed my traing I asked him about my Stacks Criteria he said "KYA KAREGA SAMAJ KE STACKS KO BAS SALES KAR VARNA NIKAL LE YAHA SE" Favoratism must not be a practice in BPO but it is a trend followed in BSS since begning . I am going to take them to labour court and SUE them for ther behaviour... I have also filled a written complaint against them to the labour comissinor in NOIDA and have requested for an audit for overtime payments that BSS never pays, I have been asking my manager to tack the OT for 02nd OCT 2013 its been 3 months no responce, hence I am quite scared if I go to work now they gonna kill me as I have filled this complaint now...I think corporate ministry must take strict action against BSS and fine them as much as they want and must kick BSS out of the country. they are british yet another EAST India company back in our country again...I can tell that Barclays has been in fraud all the time . they tell themselves a customer centric company but they are not ...an employee is an internal customer to the company they treat us as beggers and donot listen to any o[censored]s ever . The other thing is SALES part in BSS. BSS donot pay any incentives for sales which is okay...but then they ask us to make extra sales on daily basis they force us to do it anyhow due which I have been mentally irritated . they also ask us to work extra time on almost every day and no pay for that.

They are shameless people and after this complaint they will not be bothered at all ...Please help me to file a case against BSS, I will put the same complaint on FB and twitter.
              Jul 29, 2014
              Updated by lokesh0786
              No communication so far

Hi, I have worked in Barclays Shared Services, Sec-62 Noida for 8 months as a business banker. I gave my resignation on 10th Oct 2013, resignation was accepted. I served a notice period of one month and finally left the company on 10 Nov-13, handing over all the office property to my supervisor. They were supposed to release my salary within 45 days. It's already been more than 45 days, have spoken to the HR several times but they are not releasing my salary. Same is the issue with several other employees. I really want to sue Barclays for this, please advice me what legal action I can take against Barclays for this.

I have been cheated by barclays bank credit card department and would like to get more information on it as there is another kotak bank subsidy which has affected my credit score on behalf of barclays bank and now who make calls to me pretending to be as people from LIC to confirm my contact information and also are not responding to my requests to give me information on my credit card queries in the past but have now forced me to settle for around Rs. 12000 odd even without me using my credit card or providing me statements of my accounts.

I would like to know do they have a right to even affect my credit rating as I have been always trying to get clarity from Barclays in the past on various issues and the only reply they were doing so is we shall revert to you in 7 working days and now suddenly after exiting India Operations now they have spoiled my credit rating and now have forced me to pay 12000 on my card which I might have never used.

I also am trying to contact barclays bank for a insurance payment they were to make to me since i closed their loan account and paid the total outstanding and they had sent me a cheque favoring my old bank account which I do not use. Now it has been over a year now I am trying to get to know whom I should contact to get the money bank into my new account.
                  No response, cheated me, affected my credit score and got income to Kotak's arm named Phoenix ARC Private Limited and made me pay a huge amount inpite of me not using anything. And when asked, Phoenix ARC Private Limited had no information expect collection information and hence is a fraud partnership firm of both the companies.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                    From: p.muthaiyan Muthu <[protected]@gmail.com>
                    Date: Sun, Oct 27,...

Muthaian Muthu October 21 SIR TILL DATE ANY REPLY BARCLAYS BANK IN UK BRANCH barclays bank ref no 2001fyk 8 24 APRIL 2012 PLS PUNISH HIM IN BARCLAYS BANK BRANCHS REGARTS P MUTHAIYAN PERAMBALUR TAMIL NADU INDIA CELL NO 0091-[protected], [protected], [protected] Like · Top Comments Muthaian Muthu Muthaian Muthu Muthaian Muthuposted toWORLD COURT about an hour ago · pls help me sir [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: logumuthaiyan logumuthaiyan <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM Subject: Fwd: EMAIL-COMPLAINT am submited yours hand my complaint pls help me sir my crime no 28/2010 DIST CRIME BRANCH PERAMBALUR TAMIL NADU INDIA dcb phone no[protected] TILL DATE MY CRIME NO PERAMBALUR TO CHNNAI CYPER CRIME OFFICE PLS HELP ME SIR LAS To: FCC <[protected]@fsa.gov.uk>, info <[protected]@qeiicc.co.uk>, "Vanisha.Kapur" <Vanisha.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, Casework Support <operations.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, "Ragnarsson, Camilla" <Camilla.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, casting <[protected]@fbi-agency.co.uk>, "Dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk" <Dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, "dean.bartholomew" <dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, Consumer Queries <Consumer.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk>, "complaint.info" <complaint.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, complaints <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, correspondeneunit <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, pscorrespondence <[protected]@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk>, psdm <[protected]@cabinut-office.x.gsi.gov.uk>, press <[protected]@consumerfinance.gov>, president <[protected]@pressoffice.gov.uk>, press <[protected]@oii.ox.ac.uk>, inbox <[protected]@ojc.gsi.gov.uk>, webmaster <[protected]@icj-cij.org>, webmaster <[protected]@worldjustice.org>, "otp.informationdesk" <otp.[protected]@icc-cpi.int>, "Wheatley, Christopher" <Christopher.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, wheatley <[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, unat <[protected]@un.org>, unot <[protected]@un.org>, unitg <[protected]@un.org>, unpan <[protected]@un.org>, counsel.[protected]@sfo.gov.uk, [protected]@sfo.gsi.gov.uk, "public.enquirles" <public.[protected]@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>, webmaster <[protected]@sfo.gsi.gov.uk>, public.[protected]@hm-treasury.gov.uk, president <[protected]@whithouse.gov>, press <[protected]@ukpayments.org.uk>, premiercustomercare <[protected]@barclays.com>, press <[protected]@lotterygoodcauses.org.uk>, privateoffice <[protected]@no10.x.gsi.gov.uk>, "Jesi.Priya" <Jesi.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, privateoffice <[protected]@no.x.gsi.gov.uk>, [protected]@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk, "eric.pickles" <eric.[protected]@communities.gsi.gov.uk>, defencesecretary-grop <[protected]@mod.uk>, "grant.shapps" <grant.[protected]@communities.gsi.gov.uk>, "Service : GRB India" <[protected]@barclays.com>, Grievanceredressal <[protected]@barclays.com>, grishenkoff <[protected]@yahoo.com>, Serge Grishenkoff <[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@e-wwblc.net, "bernard.herdan" <bernard.[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.go>, herbertn <[protected]@parliament.uk>, clarkek <[protected]@parliament.uk>, clarkekek <[protected]@parliament.uk>, mcnallyt <[protected]@parliament.uk>, "jim.marsh" <jim.[protected]@cw.com>, "robert.diamond" <robert.[protected]@barclays.plc.com>, "robert.diamond" <robert.[protected]@barclaysplc.com>, "david.chan" <david.[protected]@barclaycard.co.uk>, "david.mattinson" <David.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, "jeremy.darroch" <jeremy.[protected]@bskyb.com>, "jessica.cain" <jessica.[protected]@lotterygoodcauses.org.uk>, "mark.thompson" <mark.[protected]@bbc.co.uk>, today <[protected]@bbc.co.uk>, dabraham <[protected]@channel4.co.uk>, "tom.mockridge" <tom.[protected]@newsint.co.uk>, "TOM.Broscombe" <TOM.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, info <[protected]@acpo.pnn.police.uk>, "apa.info" <apa.[protected]@lga.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@ippcc.gsi.gov.uk>, servicedesk <[protected]@npia.pnn.police.uk>, admin <[protected]@iwf.org.uk>, [protected]@rajtvnet.in, enquiries <[protected]@offsol.gsi.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@supremecort.gsi.gov.uk>, cusomerservicecshq <[protected]@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, emaihelp <[protected]@communitylesaladvice.org.uk>, correspondence <[protected]@barclayswalth.com>, correspondenceunit <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, foi <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, nominations <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@ara.gsi.gov.uk>, [protected]@trai.gov.in, spoof <[protected]@ebay.co.uk>, spadmacd <[protected]@cbi.gov.in>, spelmanc <[protected]@parliament.uk>, reports <[protected]@banksafeonline.org.uk>, [protected]@un.org, "bsipl.concerns" <bsipl.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, "jon.laycock" <jon.[protected]@barcap.com>, media <[protected]@lstdb.org.uk>, info <[protected]@lstdb.org.uk>, info <[protected]@legalserviceeindia.com>, CBI EOW Chennai <[protected]@cbi.gov.in>, cbcyber <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, cbiccic <[protected]@bol.net.in>, cyberac <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, cyperac <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, annery pino <[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@parliament.uk, capio-la <[protected]@nic.in>, huntj <[protected]@parliament.uk>, harveyn <[protected]@parliament.uk>, [protected]@parliament.uk, haguew <[protected]@parliament.uk>, [protected]@parliament.uk, [protected]@parliament.uk, test <[protected]@interpol.int>, manmohan <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, vpindia <[protected]@nic.in>, vpindia <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, pkm <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, "[protected]@rbi.org.in" <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, "Chennai, Banking Ombudsman" <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, bobarclays <[protected]@barclays.com>, tnpolice <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, tnpolice <[protected]@tn.gov.in>, "ravindran.adv" <ravindran.[protected]@gmail.com>, "adgpcbcid.tnpol" <adgpcbcid.[protected]@nic.in>, IGP CZ <[protected]@gmail.com>, igprison <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, digtrichyrange <[protected]@yahoo.com>, perdtsp <[protected]@gmail.com>, georgejohn <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, helpdoc <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, supremecourt <[protected]@nic.in>, cpc-tn <[protected]@indianjudiciary.gov.in>, ppmandco <[protected]@del3.vsnl.net.in>, delpol <[protected]@vsnl.com>, jtcp-crime-dl <[protected]@nic.in>, "jason.aul" <jason.[protected]@cbi.org.uk>, "ys.dadwal" <ys.[protected]@nic.in>, "ys.dawal" <ys.[protected]@nic.in> From: Mrs.M.Anandhi Muthaiyan, 2/4, 66 Rajalakshmi Nagar, 4th road, Opp E.B Quarters, Thuraimangalam PO, Perambalur DT. Pin : 621220. Tamil nadu, India. Contact no.: 091-[protected] 091-[protected] To: Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsha Wall, London. E 14 9SR United Kingdom. CC: Prime Minister, London. Dear Sir, When Mrs. Camilla Raganarsson (Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London was having conversation with me I thought that the case was sailing in right way but I am not satisfied with the judgment. I wish to file a complaint on Mr.Michael Lngram (Ref no.:[protected]/DC/BC58) that he favored the Barclays Bank PLC in his final judgment (Dated: 06-June-2013). When you are in our land there is no justice even after leaving there is no justice for an Indian. And my suggestion is to re-investigate the case and take disciplinary action over Mr. Michael Lngram by allotting the right person who stands for justice. I thought that Mr. Michael Lngram might get money. I have thought that your government could provide justice for me but it seems that British citizen could act against your government and made your government to feel shame. I won’t think that your government could take such a decision and have a man like this. Signed by, Anandhi Muthaiyan my crime no 28/2010 date 12/05/2010 dist crime branch perambalur dist tamil nadu india dcb phone no[protected] 14 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Muthaiah scan.jpg Muthaiah scan.jpg 353K View Download Muthaiah scan 001.jpg Muthaiah scan 001.jpg 482K View Download Muthaiah scan 002.jpg Muthaiah scan 002.jpg 416K View Download Muthaiah scan 003.jpg Muthaiah scan 003.jpg 738K View Download Muthaiah scan 004.jpg Muthaiah scan 004.jpg 771K View Download Muthaiah scan 005.jpg Muthaiah scan 005.jpg 219K View Download Muthaiah scan 006.jpg Muthaiah scan 006.jpg 210K View Download Muthaiah scan 007.jpg Muthaiah scan 007.jpg 537K View Download Muthaiah scan 008.jpg Muthaiah scan 008.jpg 1138K View Download DRAFT.JPG DRAFT.JPG 69K View Download Letter.jpg Letter.jpg 215K View Download muthyan.jpg muthyan.jpg 1067K View Download muthyan_0001.jpg muthyan_0001.jpg 1033K View Download muthyan123.jpg muthyan123.jpg 1100K View Download Like · Top Comments Muthaian Muthu WORLD COURT but i have to get their pictures . Like · Reply · 27 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu YES UNDERSTOOD- I REQUEST YOU, REGARDING THIS COMPLIANT-(Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London ) I EXCEPT YOU POSITIVE REPLY ME, I THINK, HE IS OUT OF WORLD THEFT, SO YOURS COURTS ONLY JUDGMENT(PUNISH) TO HIM. I AM SMALL PEOPLE AND THIS IS MY SMALL CASE SO HELP TO ME. I am not wrong complaint to you, if you feel wrong i ready to felldown your legs. Pls PUNISH TO THEM. Like · Reply · 24 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu I REQUEST YOU, REGARDING THIS COMPLIANT-(Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London ) I EXCEPT YOU POSITIVE REPLY ME, I THINK, HE IS OUT OF WORLD THEFT, SO YOURS COURTS ONLY JUDGMENT(PUNISH) TO HIM. I AM SMALL PEOPLE AND THIS IS MY SMALL CASE SO HELP TO ME. I am not wrong complaint to you, if you feel wrong i ready to felldown your legs. Pls PUNISH TO THEM. Like · Reply · 28 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu chance Y AR JUDGE Like · Reply · 41 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu am at a two complaint NO 1 BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON DRFT CHEATING CASE NO 2 RELIANCE COMMUNICATION INDIA LIMITED SROPED THE WOR;D WIDE BUSNUS NET WORK -CHEATING FOR IN PEOPLE INDIA-WORLD WITE U ONLY FOR CORRECT JEDGMENT&PUNISH QUICKLY Like · Reply · 46 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu pls help me sir am a poor family drft cheating case barclays bank plc your cort is no one world cort Like · Reply · about an hour ago WORLD COURT do you understand Like · Reply · 34 minutes ago WORLD COURT we cant punish quickly but ours is to judge and help you if there is a chance. Like · Reply · 44 minutes ago WORLD COURT JUST EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAAPENED. Like · Reply · 58 minutes ago WORLD COURT PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO US. Like · Reply · about an hour ago Like · · Share Unable to post comment. Try Again Barclays UK Hi Muthaian, would you be able to go into more detail around your situation? We'd like to help, if we can.

Barclays Bank — Internet Fraud [Resolved]

I have been the victim of an internet fraud. I purchased a piece of equipment on line and a company by the name of Square-Transactions...

Hi Kotak team, This happened in the year 2008 and the early 2009... Due to Barclays bad collection dept., the late pymt. charges were increasing and hence i chose to discontinue with the CC [protected]<Child a/c>. I even have copy of the emails which i had sent in the yr 2008 too to back my story. I then made a final settlement of 30k following a confirmation from one of the reps that the other Rs. 400(which was a part of interest and not principle) shall be waved off considering my dissatisfaction with the service. Post this i cut the CC in 4 pieces and mailed to Barclays Bank Mumbai Branch(I have a copy of the mail). Shockingly enough, couple of months later i started getting calls from them saying now the due amount is not 400 but 6k<which was supposed to be waved off> ..and i need to pay the entire amount if i dont want my name in the CIBIL defaulters' list. And everytime i tried to reason with them about what had actually happened, they always give me the same reaction that they shall get back. And till date that has never happened, and since then i get a call every 4-5 months(this afternoon too!) from a new rep asking about the due payment. And, now the 6k is not interest but is recorded as principle...also my name is found in the CIBIL defaulters' list!! I am failing to get Credit cards, loans from other banks owing to this incident also because banks check CIBIL credit score / defaulters list before they approve. The depressing part is the Rs. 400 which i would've paid if i had known what it would become in 4 yrs' time, has been used as a Blackmail weapon to file in CIBIL, and now it is 6k Principle amount which according to Barclays is something i never paid...which is a BIG lie!!!! I am very upset and feel like committing suicide as my CC and loan application have both been rejected twice by 2 different banks, and without getting loans from banks i am unable to even help my family with basics like my sister's marriage/my child's education/house etc. My family is rejecting me because of this and i dont know what to do going forward...pl. help otherwise i wouldn't have a choice but to end my life soon.
                      Dear Mr. Shenoy,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that your concerns have been forwarded to the respective team for further investigation. We assure that you will be in receipt of a revert from them shortly.
                      Alternatively you may also write to rard.[protected]@kotak.com along with your concerns / contact number enabling them to reach you faster & address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards
                      Kotak Team.

Hi Team,

I was called for interview for 13 Jul 2012 which was subsequently advanced to 09 Jul 2012. Prior to...