Barclays

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Branches:
Mumbai:
Barclays Bank PLC - India Head Office
801-808 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Investment Banking - Investment Banking Division
Phone: +91 22 6719 6000
Fax: +91 22 6719 6100

601/603 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai, 400018
Tel: +91 22 6719 6400

Pune:
Barclays Bank PLC
Connaught Place Building, Ground Floor, Shop No.31 & Shop No.32, Bund Garden road, Pune, 411001
Phone:+91 20 4120 8823 / +91 20 4120 8824
Fax: +91 20 4120 8830

New Delhi:
First Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019
Phone: +91 11 4657 9000
Fax: +91 11 4657 9098 / +91 11 4657 9099

Kanchipuram:
Barclays Bank PLC
K.B.K Tower, 2nd floor, No-33, 33/1 West raja street, Opp Kumara Kottam (above More Super market), Kanchipuram, 631502
Phone: +91 44 2723 4501 / +91 44 2723 4502

Fax: +91 80 2772 3531

Weekdays: 10 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 12:30 pm

Hyderabad:
Ashoka Capitol Blg Gound Floor, Shop no G-1A,Plot no. 89 & 90 L V Prasad Marg Road no 2, Opp KBR Park Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034
Phone: +91 40 3087 8500

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Barclays related photos (84)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Barclays Complaints & Reviews

K
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
I have paid all installment without delay, the last ecs was presented by barclay rs 20840.00 instead of regular installment...

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:46 AM, BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote: WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. NO, CHURCH-HILL PLACE LONDON, CLAIM VERIFICATION AND INTERNATIONAL, REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. TEL : +44 [protected] or +44 [protected] FAX : +44 [protected] *E-mail -- [protected]@yahoo.com For Your Kind Attention; Sir. Barclay's Bank of London Plc Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer wish to write you in respect of a mail which our bank receive from young lady MISS VERA JAMES JOHN on how to transfer late father DR JAMES JOHN fund to your Bank Account in your country. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady MISS VERA JAMES JOHN who is (the next of kin to her late father's DR JAMES JOHN deposit in our Bank here In London) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Her late father DR JAMES JOHN is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount Ms.He deposited with us before his death. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS. ACCOUNT NAME[protected] DR. JAMES JOHN AMOUNT[protected]------6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.. NEXT OF KIN[protected]MISS . VERA JOHN JAMES ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected][protected] IBAN NO[protected]-------SCB BLB[protected]/QB/91/A SWIFT CODE[protected]-SCBOSGB2L. ADDRESS[protected]------17/18ASSINIE MAFFIA ABIDJAN. DEPOSIP SECURITY CODE---SCBG/1054 However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank Account in your country, You have to send the followings Documents immediately to our bank. 1.A Power of Attorney permitting yo u to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. 2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death. 3.A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank here in London. 4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa. 5.Your full Name... 6.Your full Address... 7.Your Bank account number... 8.copy of your passport... 9.Your age... 10.Your Phone Number... 11.Your Country ... 12.Your State... 13.Your occupation... 14.Your Bank Name... Note Sir, The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.Now you have to contact the lawyer immediately for the Documents.and the Documents will be issued and also sign to you in the Federal High Court of Justice Senegal Dakar contact the lawyer immediately BARRISTER DESMOND SMITH ( san) at [protected]@yahoo.co.uk Our bank are informing you that as soon as you send all the Documents and also your information's to our bank the fund will be transfer into your Bank Account in your country withing 48hours for your information' Sir. We promise to give our customers the best services. Dr Johnson Edwards, Tel : +44 [protected] Email [protected]@yahoo.com GOOD BYE FROM BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC. DISCLAIMER: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC.) immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. *[image: http://www.barclays.in/channels/images/neft.jpg][image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvsOKOeXnUc9dAOQCyAxCqfXCBEZULu9q26UeU5...

L
    Gurgaon, Haryana

My name is lokesh Rai I work with BSS in RT department, I have been here since 10 months and the management harrased me mentally every second I had worked there, my employee number is 15735, last time I filed a complaint Against BSS and the HR and other higher authorities assured me that it will not be repeated again, apparently it happened again, they didn't paid me overtime for 02nd OCT 2013 which is anational holiday. So to begin with my TM Shupratik Chanda is so weired human he is abusive all the time he is married and has a child and still run after girls on the floor, his manager Manuji Kinshuk is so proffessional that he eats gutkha on the production floor and whenever I have spoken to him about my manager behavior he declines it and says that all TM are good, in my team there are approx 9 people out of nine 5 are my TM favorite and hence they do whatever they want they come late to work they logout anytime during working hours and shupratik give them eception everytime, I esclated this matter to Manuji loads of times but no action. Last time while I raised my voice they issued me a warning letter they started picking my calls and told me that I have committed mistakes on security, which I was doing for quite a long time nobody ever told me about my mistake, this the culture BSS management follows is somwone raise voice against Team Managers they start picking up their calls and dedicatly find mistakes and fire them or issue warning letters. As far as HR is concerned the hr never take any action against any seniors ever, HR head Deepti Bhasin is so rude i[censored] walk up to her with a problem she declines to listen . When I was transffered to shupratik team after i completed my traing I asked him about my Stacks Criteria he said "KYA KAREGA SAMAJ KE STACKS KO BAS SALES KAR VARNA NIKAL LE YAHA SE" Favoratism must not be a practice in BPO but it is a trend followed in BSS since begning . I am going to take them to labour court and SUE them for ther behaviour... I have also filled a written complaint against them to the labour comissinor in NOIDA and have requested for an audit for overtime payments that BSS never pays, I have been asking my manager to tack the OT for 02nd OCT 2013 its been 3 months no responce, hence I am quite scared if I go to work now they gonna kill me as I have filled this complaint now...I think corporate ministry must take strict action against BSS and fine them as much as they want and must kick BSS out of the country. they are british yet another EAST India company back in our country again...I can tell that Barclays has been in fraud all the time . they tell themselves a customer centric company but they are not ...an employee is an internal customer to the company they treat us as beggers and donot listen to any o[censored]s ever . The other thing is SALES part in BSS. BSS donot pay any incentives for sales which is okay...but then they ask us to make extra sales on daily basis they force us to do it anyhow due which I have been mentally irritated . they also ask us to work extra time on almost every day and no pay for that.

They are shameless people and after this complaint they will not be bothered at all ...Please help me to file a case against BSS, I will put the same complaint on FB and twitter.
    Updated by lokesh0786 Jul 29, 2014 No communication so far

P
      Delhi, Delhi
      Hi, I have worked in Barclays Shared Services, Sec-62 Noida for 8 months as a business banker. I gave my resignation on 10th Oct 2013, resignation was accepted. I served a notice period of one month and finally left the company on 10 Nov-13, handing over all the office property to my supervisor. They were supposed to release my salary within 45 days. It's already been more than 45 days, have spoken to the HR several times but they are not releasing my salary. Same is the issue with several other employees. I really want to sue Barclays for this, please advice me what legal action I can take against Barclays for this.

D
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I have been cheated by barclays bank credit card department and would like to get more information on it as there is another kotak bank subsidy which has affected my credit score on behalf of barclays bank and now who make calls to me pretending to be as people from LIC to confirm my contact information and also are not responding to my requests to give me information on my credit card queries in the past but have now forced me to settle for around Rs. 12000 odd even without me using my credit card or providing me statements of my accounts.

I would like to know do they have a right to even affect my credit rating as I have been always trying to get clarity from Barclays in the past on various issues and the only reply they were doing so is we shall revert to you in 7 working days and now suddenly after exiting India Operations now they have spoiled my credit rating and now have forced me to pay 12000 on my card which I might have never used.

I also am trying to contact barclays bank for a insurance payment they were to make to me since i closed their loan account and paid the total outstanding and they had sent me a cheque favoring my old bank account which I do not use. Now it has been over a year now I am trying to get to know whom I should contact to get the money bank into my new account.
        No response, cheated me, affected my credit score and got income to Kotak's arm named Phoenix ARC Private Limited and made me pay a huge amount inpite of me not using anything. And when asked, Phoenix ARC Private Limited had no information expect collection information and hence is a fraud partnership firm of both the companies.

Payyannur, Kerala
          [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: p.muthaiyan Muthu <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Sun, Oct 27,...

Payyannur, Kerala
          Muthaian Muthu October 21 SIR TILL DATE ANY REPLY BARCLAYS BANK IN UK BRANCH barclays bank ref no 2001fyk 8 24 APRIL 2012 PLS PUNISH HIM IN BARCLAYS BANK BRANCHS REGARTS P MUTHAIYAN PERAMBALUR TAMIL NADU INDIA CELL NO 0091-[protected], [protected], [protected] Like · Top Comments Muthaian Muthu Muthaian Muthu Muthaian Muthuposted toWORLD COURT about an hour ago · pls help me sir [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: logumuthaiyan logumuthaiyan <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM Subject: Fwd: EMAIL-COMPLAINT am submited yours hand my complaint pls help me sir my crime no 28/2010 DIST CRIME BRANCH PERAMBALUR TAMIL NADU INDIA dcb phone no[protected] TILL DATE MY CRIME NO PERAMBALUR TO CHNNAI CYPER CRIME OFFICE PLS HELP ME SIR LAS To: FCC <[protected]@fsa.gov.uk>, info <[protected]@qeiicc.co.uk>, "Vanisha.Kapur" <Vanisha.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, Casework Support <operations.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, "Ragnarsson, Camilla" <Camilla.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, casting <[protected]@fbi-agency.co.uk>, "Dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk" <Dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, "dean.bartholomew" <dean.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, Consumer Queries <Consumer.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk>, "complaint.info" <complaint.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, complaints <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, correspondeneunit <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, pscorrespondence <[protected]@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk>, psdm <[protected]@cabinut-office.x.gsi.gov.uk>, press <[protected]@consumerfinance.gov>, president <[protected]@pressoffice.gov.uk>, press <[protected]@oii.ox.ac.uk>, inbox <[protected]@ojc.gsi.gov.uk>, webmaster <[protected]@icj-cij.org>, webmaster <[protected]@worldjustice.org>, "otp.informationdesk" <otp.[protected]@icc-cpi.int>, "Wheatley, Christopher" <Christopher.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, wheatley <[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, unat <[protected]@un.org>, unot <[protected]@un.org>, unitg <[protected]@un.org>, unpan <[protected]@un.org>, counsel.[protected]@sfo.gov.uk, [protected]@sfo.gsi.gov.uk, "public.enquirles" <public.[protected]@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>, webmaster <[protected]@sfo.gsi.gov.uk>, public.[protected]@hm-treasury.gov.uk, president <[protected]@whithouse.gov>, press <[protected]@ukpayments.org.uk>, premiercustomercare <[protected]@barclays.com>, press <[protected]@lotterygoodcauses.org.uk>, privateoffice <[protected]@no10.x.gsi.gov.uk>, "Jesi.Priya" <Jesi.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, privateoffice <[protected]@no.x.gsi.gov.uk>, [protected]@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk, "eric.pickles" <eric.[protected]@communities.gsi.gov.uk>, defencesecretary-grop <[protected]@mod.uk>, "grant.shapps" <grant.[protected]@communities.gsi.gov.uk>, "Service : GRB India" <[protected]@barclays.com>, Grievanceredressal <[protected]@barclays.com>, grishenkoff <[protected]@yahoo.com>, Serge Grishenkoff <[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@e-wwblc.net, "bernard.herdan" <bernard.[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.go>, herbertn <[protected]@parliament.uk>, clarkek <[protected]@parliament.uk>, clarkekek <[protected]@parliament.uk>, mcnallyt <[protected]@parliament.uk>, "jim.marsh" <jim.[protected]@cw.com>, "robert.diamond" <robert.[protected]@barclays.plc.com>, "robert.diamond" <robert.[protected]@barclaysplc.com>, "david.chan" <david.[protected]@barclaycard.co.uk>, "david.mattinson" <David.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, "jeremy.darroch" <jeremy.[protected]@bskyb.com>, "jessica.cain" <jessica.[protected]@lotterygoodcauses.org.uk>, "mark.thompson" <mark.[protected]@bbc.co.uk>, today <[protected]@bbc.co.uk>, dabraham <[protected]@channel4.co.uk>, "tom.mockridge" <tom.[protected]@newsint.co.uk>, "TOM.Broscombe" <TOM.[protected]@financial-ombudsman.org.uk>, info <[protected]@acpo.pnn.police.uk>, "apa.info" <apa.[protected]@lga.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@ippcc.gsi.gov.uk>, servicedesk <[protected]@npia.pnn.police.uk>, admin <[protected]@iwf.org.uk>, [protected]@rajtvnet.in, enquiries <[protected]@offsol.gsi.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@supremecort.gsi.gov.uk>, cusomerservicecshq <[protected]@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, emaihelp <[protected]@communitylesaladvice.org.uk>, correspondence <[protected]@barclayswalth.com>, correspondenceunit <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, foi <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, nominations <[protected]@attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>, enquiries <[protected]@ara.gsi.gov.uk>, [protected]@trai.gov.in, spoof <[protected]@ebay.co.uk>, spadmacd <[protected]@cbi.gov.in>, spelmanc <[protected]@parliament.uk>, reports <[protected]@banksafeonline.org.uk>, [protected]@un.org, "bsipl.concerns" <bsipl.[protected]@barclayscapital.com>, "jon.laycock" <jon.[protected]@barcap.com>, media <[protected]@lstdb.org.uk>, info <[protected]@lstdb.org.uk>, info <[protected]@legalserviceeindia.com>, CBI EOW Chennai <[protected]@cbi.gov.in>, cbcyber <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, cbiccic <[protected]@bol.net.in>, cyberac <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, cyperac <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, annery pino <[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@parliament.uk, capio-la <[protected]@nic.in>, huntj <[protected]@parliament.uk>, harveyn <[protected]@parliament.uk>, [protected]@parliament.uk, haguew <[protected]@parliament.uk>, [protected]@parliament.uk, [protected]@parliament.uk, test <[protected]@interpol.int>, manmohan <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, vpindia <[protected]@nic.in>, vpindia <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, pkm <[protected]@sansad.nic.in>, "[protected]@rbi.org.in" <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, "Chennai, Banking Ombudsman" <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, bobarclays <[protected]@barclays.com>, tnpolice <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, tnpolice <[protected]@tn.gov.in>, "ravindran.adv" <ravindran.[protected]@gmail.com>, "adgpcbcid.tnpol" <adgpcbcid.[protected]@nic.in>, IGP CZ <[protected]@gmail.com>, igprison <[protected]@tn.nic.in>, digtrichyrange <[protected]@yahoo.com>, perdtsp <[protected]@gmail.com>, georgejohn <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, helpdoc <[protected]@rbi.org.in>, supremecourt <[protected]@nic.in>, cpc-tn <[protected]@indianjudiciary.gov.in>, ppmandco <[protected]@del3.vsnl.net.in>, delpol <[protected]@vsnl.com>, jtcp-crime-dl <[protected]@nic.in>, "jason.aul" <jason.[protected]@cbi.org.uk>, "ys.dadwal" <ys.[protected]@nic.in>, "ys.dawal" <ys.[protected]@nic.in> From: Mrs.M.Anandhi Muthaiyan, 2/4, 66 Rajalakshmi Nagar, 4th road, Opp E.B Quarters, Thuraimangalam PO, Perambalur DT. Pin : 621220. Tamil nadu, India. Contact no.: 091-[protected] 091-[protected] To: Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsha Wall, London. E 14 9SR United Kingdom. CC: Prime Minister, London. Dear Sir, When Mrs. Camilla Raganarsson (Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London was having conversation with me I thought that the case was sailing in right way but I am not satisfied with the judgment. I wish to file a complaint on Mr.Michael Lngram (Ref no.:[protected]/DC/BC58) that he favored the Barclays Bank PLC in his final judgment (Dated: 06-June-2013). When you are in our land there is no justice even after leaving there is no justice for an Indian. And my suggestion is to re-investigate the case and take disciplinary action over Mr. Michael Lngram by allotting the right person who stands for justice. I thought that Mr. Michael Lngram might get money. I have thought that your government could provide justice for me but it seems that British citizen could act against your government and made your government to feel shame. I won’t think that your government could take such a decision and have a man like this. Signed by, Anandhi Muthaiyan my crime no 28/2010 date 12/05/2010 dist crime branch perambalur dist tamil nadu india dcb phone no[protected] 14 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Muthaiah scan.jpg Muthaiah scan.jpg 353K View Download Muthaiah scan 001.jpg Muthaiah scan 001.jpg 482K View Download Muthaiah scan 002.jpg Muthaiah scan 002.jpg 416K View Download Muthaiah scan 003.jpg Muthaiah scan 003.jpg 738K View Download Muthaiah scan 004.jpg Muthaiah scan 004.jpg 771K View Download Muthaiah scan 005.jpg Muthaiah scan 005.jpg 219K View Download Muthaiah scan 006.jpg Muthaiah scan 006.jpg 210K View Download Muthaiah scan 007.jpg Muthaiah scan 007.jpg 537K View Download Muthaiah scan 008.jpg Muthaiah scan 008.jpg 1138K View Download DRAFT.JPG DRAFT.JPG 69K View Download Letter.jpg Letter.jpg 215K View Download muthyan.jpg muthyan.jpg 1067K View Download muthyan_0001.jpg muthyan_0001.jpg 1033K View Download muthyan123.jpg muthyan123.jpg 1100K View Download Like · Top Comments Muthaian Muthu WORLD COURT but i have to get their pictures . Like · Reply · 27 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu YES UNDERSTOOD- I REQUEST YOU, REGARDING THIS COMPLIANT-(Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London ) I EXCEPT YOU POSITIVE REPLY ME, I THINK, HE IS OUT OF WORLD THEFT, SO YOURS COURTS ONLY JUDGMENT(PUNISH) TO HIM. I AM SMALL PEOPLE AND THIS IS MY SMALL CASE SO HELP TO ME. I am not wrong complaint to you, if you feel wrong i ready to felldown your legs. Pls PUNISH TO THEM. Like · Reply · 24 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu I REQUEST YOU, REGARDING THIS COMPLIANT-(Ref no.:[protected]/CR/BC58) Finandial Ombudsman Service London ) I EXCEPT YOU POSITIVE REPLY ME, I THINK, HE IS OUT OF WORLD THEFT, SO YOURS COURTS ONLY JUDGMENT(PUNISH) TO HIM. I AM SMALL PEOPLE AND THIS IS MY SMALL CASE SO HELP TO ME. I am not wrong complaint to you, if you feel wrong i ready to felldown your legs. Pls PUNISH TO THEM. Like · Reply · 28 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu chance Y AR JUDGE Like · Reply · 41 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu am at a two complaint NO 1 BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON DRFT CHEATING CASE NO 2 RELIANCE COMMUNICATION INDIA LIMITED SROPED THE WOR;D WIDE BUSNUS NET WORK -CHEATING FOR IN PEOPLE INDIA-WORLD WITE U ONLY FOR CORRECT JEDGMENT&PUNISH QUICKLY Like · Reply · 46 minutes ago Muthaian Muthu pls help me sir am a poor family drft cheating case barclays bank plc your cort is no one world cort Like · Reply · about an hour ago WORLD COURT do you understand Like · Reply · 34 minutes ago WORLD COURT we cant punish quickly but ours is to judge and help you if there is a chance. Like · Reply · 44 minutes ago WORLD COURT JUST EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAAPENED. Like · Reply · 58 minutes ago WORLD COURT PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO US. Like · Reply · about an hour ago Like · · Share Unable to post comment. Try Again Barclays UK Hi Muthaian, would you be able to go into more detail around your situation? We'd like to help, if we can.

I have been the victim of an internet fraud. I purchased a piece of equipment on line and a company by the name of Square-Transactions...

Mysore, Karnataka
            Hi Kotak team, This happened in the year 2008 and the early 2009... Due to Barclays bad collection dept., the late pymt. charges were increasing and hence i chose to discontinue with the CC [protected]<Child a/c>. I even have copy of the emails which i had sent in the yr 2008 too to back my story. I then made a final settlement of 30k following a confirmation from one of the reps that the other Rs. 400(which was a part of interest and not principle) shall be waved off considering my dissatisfaction with the service. Post this i cut the CC in 4 pieces and mailed to Barclays Bank Mumbai Branch(I have a copy of the mail). Shockingly enough, couple of months later i started getting calls from them saying now the due amount is not 400 but 6k<which was supposed to be waved off> ..and i need to pay the entire amount if i dont want my name in the CIBIL defaulters' list. And everytime i tried to reason with them about what had actually happened, they always give me the same reaction that they shall get back. And till date that has never happened, and since then i get a call every 4-5 months(this afternoon too!) from a new rep asking about the due payment. And, now the 6k is not interest but is recorded as principle...also my name is found in the CIBIL defaulters' list!! I am failing to get Credit cards, loans from other banks owing to this incident also because banks check CIBIL credit score / defaulters list before they approve. The depressing part is the Rs. 400 which i would've paid if i had known what it would become in 4 yrs' time, has been used as a Blackmail weapon to file in CIBIL, and now it is 6k Principle amount which according to Barclays is something i never paid...which is a BIG lie!!!! I am very upset and feel like committing suicide as my CC and loan application have both been rejected twice by 2 different banks, and without getting loans from banks i am unable to even help my family with basics like my sister's marriage/my child's education/house etc. My family is rejecting me because of this and i dont know what to do going forward...pl. help otherwise i wouldn't have a choice but to end my life soon.
            Dear Mr. Shenoy,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that your concerns have been forwarded to the respective team for further investigation. We assure that you will be in receipt of a revert from them shortly.
            Alternatively you may also write to rard.[protected]@kotak.com along with your concerns / contact number enabling them to reach you faster & address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards
            Kotak Team.

K
              Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
              Hi Team,

I was called for interview for 13 Jul 2012 which was subsequently advanced to 09 Jul 2012. Prior to...

CONTROL NUMBER :[protected]
              LOAN ACCOUNT : LC [protected]
              Opened : 18.06.2008br...
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
              Respected Sir/Madam,

IMF have deposited 500,000.00 GBP vide DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE as referred above. kindly confirm...

Attention to,
              BARCLAY BANK OF LONDON PLC.
              E-mail([protected]@aim.com)([protected]@gmail.com)and (infor.[protected]@excite.co.uk)
              Official name of Mr. Mr.Paul Smith transfer.
              Phone Tel: +[protected] or +[protected]
              Office Fax: +[protected]

My name is Robert Ferrer dela Rosa. I am the foreign partner to Miss Joyce Bouma ,
              Please I want to confirm and know the possibility of transferring her late father's money deposited in your bank (Barclays bank of London PLC )
              by her father, late Dr DEMIAN .F BOUMA
              to my account in my country of which she (Joyce Bouma ) is the next of kin but due to her refugee status there in Dakar Senegal, she cannot stand to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative. I am awaiting for your response sir,
              Yours Faithfully,

Credit Card - Barclay Bank — Unwanted calls & sms

I have not received any credit card from Barclay Bank till date. Inspite of not receiving any credit card I have been receiving unwanted calls 10 to 15 times a day and also continuous SMS from the Bank following up for due payment. The card is issued on some one else's name and I have so many times told them to rectify their record but there is no reponse.

They have been calling up again and again and giving me hard times. I have mailed to them many times and they have accpted their mistake but not rectifying their record. They are calling me on[protected] many times. I talked to their customer care department and lady sitting over there confirmed that card is not my name and it is on name of Mr.Suthar but still they are harassing me.

I am thinking of taking a legal action for mental harassment.

Barclays Bank — I didn't have received credit card, and Barclays have paid Rs 3685/- to health insurance company.

I have applied for Barclays Credit card in the month of feb. But barclays didnt provide me card but gave statement of Rs 3685/- at the end of march. From that day i contineously in contact with barclays for this matter. they told me you have taken polocy from IcIcI Lombard & for that purpose company paid Rs. 3685/- But i told them, i have already health policy why i will go for that again & why by credit card. I made phone calls & mail them But they didnt responded. yet i didnt recieved credit card & they are giving me trouble by giving phone calls & following sms,

"Dear Customer the payment on your barclayscard is overdue please pay immediatly to avoid being referred on the credit bureau."
              Due is increasing contineously
              Rs 3685/- at the end of march. & now its 5120/-

Dont have solution, i dont have credit card & they are forcing me to pay money.

Barclays Bank — telephone disconnected

My mobile no. [protected]
              D.O.B.[protected]
              Address :
              1203, Maharaja Retreat,
              Kanyapada, Gokuldham,
              Goregaon (e), Mumbai – 63.

Unfortunately I have taken a moble connection from Vodafone during the month of July 2008. At that time I was shifting my Job from from ICIC bank to barclays. This was clearly told to the person who has come for sourcing. The connection was activated on July 21, 2008. Subsequencly the connection was disconnected siting my job change as the reason and on enquiry I was asked to visit your stores. I did so and explained your customer service person about this, he has taken my residential address profft again and activiated the connection. after 4 days again the line got disconnected and it happened like this 4 times. All the four times your people have taken xerox copies of the residential proof and assuremed that this is the end of my ordeal. But it is not to be. Again my connection got disconnected today. I have got a few questions.

1. How come the connection got activated in the first place if Vodafone is not o.k with my credentials.
              2. What is the accountability of your customer service personnel who have taken my address proof repeatedly but failed in their job. (I have met Mr. Huzaifa and Mr. Junaid ref no.[protected] &[protected].
              3. If the address verification is failing so many times there is something wrong either with me or with your personnel. Has anybody taken note of this.
              4. Yesterday I have received monthly bill from Vodofone, when your bill can find my address how come the company personnel not able to do so.
              5. Courtesy demands that when you are not able to find me someone can call and ask me. Ridiculous reason given is that my phone is not reachable.
              6. Even when you cut the connections I believe some intimation should have been given rahther than the barbaric way you guys chose to do this.

One simple solution for me could have been to get out of this relationship by closing the connection. I am writing this to tell you people how bad is the service provided.

You say "Happy to help" I read "Happy to harass"

Hope you will improve

GIRIDHAR

Barclay Credit Card — Didn't recd. a card and statement

I lost my credit card more than a month ago, so got it blocked and requested the bank to issue a new card at the same time...since then i have called them 100s of times and mailed them many times regarding new card and the statement which i'm not receiving since last 2 months. Their customer care numbers hardly connects. And the only way to talk to them is when they call up for payment collection. Which i denied to pay unless i get my card and statement. Twice their collection dept. sent their guy for collection with the promise that they'll be sending the statement along. But they never and i have already made the payment now coz i can't expect anything from them now.
              Please help me in this

Barclays Bank — Collection Calls & SMS on behalf of some other customer

I M NOT BARCLAYS BANK'S CUSTOMER.I DON'T HAVE ANY CREDIT CARD OF BARCLAYS, BUT I RECEIVE COLLECTION SMS ON MY MOBILE NO. [protected].FYI ONLY: AS OF NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY CARDS(DEBIT OR CREDIT)OR HAVE DELT WITH THIS BANK.

THE PERSON WHO HOLDS YOUR CREDIT CARD IS MR. KHALID HASSAN & MY MOBILE NO. [protected] IS UPDATED IN THEIR SYSTEM ON HIS BEHALF.I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING COLLECTION SMS ON BAHLF OF THEIR CUSTOMER MR. KHALID HASSAN FROM PAST TWO MONTHS.

I HAVE TOLD THE ABOVE WRITTEN FACTS FOR THOUSAND TIMES & EVEN WROTE THE WRITTEN COMPLAIANT, BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN FROM BANK'S SIDE. THEY ARE NOT UPDATING THEIR DATABASE & DELETING MY MOBILE NO. FROM THEIR SMS.

I EVEN SENT MY VODAFONE BILL TO PROVE YOU THAT PHONE NO. [protected] BELONGS TO ME AS GAURAV NIRMAL & THERE IS NO KHALID HASSAN. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL EMAILS GOING BACK & FORTH FROM MY SIDE & FROM BANK'S SIDE BUT THEY ARE JUST WASTING THE TIME.

I AM VERY MUCH BOTHERED BY COLLECTION SMS & CALLS FROM BARCLAYS. MY MOBILE IS ALWAYS FULL OF BARCLAYS COLLECTION SMS WHEREAS I DON'T HAVE ANY LIABLITIES WITH THIS BANK.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL & ADVICE ME.

THANKS.

Barclays — Regular Calls

Every day between 6.00pm & 6.20pm some calls from the number [protected] is being made to me but no body speaks from that number. When i try to call back i cant get through.

After doing some research i camne to know that this is your number.
              Please tell me why you people are doing like this. Why are you harrassing me
              pls let me know.

Kumaran

Barclays bank Credit card — lost card & payment

hi, this is subbarao, i lost my credit card in 2009, i blocked that card when i found that is missing, present outstanding is 20,000 change what is should do

Dear Sir / Madam,
                I am Naresh M. Thakare, before 4 years I am using Barclays Bank Credit...

Aurangabad, Maharashtra
                I HAD APPLIED FOR CAR LOAN IN SBI BUT THEY REJECTED MY LOAN BECAUSE IN CBILL A STATUS OF CREDIT CARD (BARCLAYS) WAS SHOWING AS WRIITEN OFF. I HAVE PAID THE DUE AMOUNT TO BARCLAYS QUITE A SOME TIME BACK BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDNT KEEP THE RECEIPT WITH ME
                1 MONTH BACK I HAVE SUBMITTED ONLINE COMPLAINT TO CBILL REGARDING WHY MY NAME WAS STILL THERE IN CBILL. THEY GAVE ME COMPLAINT NO AND COMPLAINT NO IS DIS[protected].
                BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FEEDBACK BECAUSE OF WHICH I M NOT ABLE TO GET CAR LOAN . KINDLY HELP ME BY TELLING THE REASON WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM WITH MY CREADIT CARD STATUS

Hi Sir/Madam,

I Mr. Sumanth. T possessing the BARCLAY CC - [protected], I was did not using the mentioned card since 2008 till 2012. But when I took a CIBIL report for my verification I came to know that there is some issue with the above care mentioned.

- 1. Last time when I called to customer care, they have informed me due to non usage of the above mentioned card, service charge for the same is charged of 250/- .

- 2. I did not get any notification mail or the statement for the same, nor a call from your end stating that I have due amount to be paid.

- 3. The amount charged on my card is piled for years and it has reached around 4000/- . which I am not or any way responsible for nonpayment. Due this my Score in CIBIL got affected because of mistake from your end.

I here by conclude that , please provide me the statements and settle the issue with an NOC or clearance certificate from your end and update the same to CIBIL at the earliest.

Please let me know if any more details required.

Thanks & Regards
                  Sumanth T
                  +91-[protected]

One Mr. Rakesh chandra, his mobile no, [protected], called me and told me that there is non-baleable warrant against me. Today, 29th Jan, he calls me in the morning to my mom's place and tell them the same.

I had closed this card around 2 years back with ZERO balance. How dare they call me or my relative directly?? This is pure harassment and police or Cyber crime should take proper action against them.

When asked why did they turn up after 2 years and that too without sending any notice, he asks me to come to Delhi court for all the answers!!! He also says that they have been sending me notices, but he did not receive any reply!!!! My in-laws have been staying on the registered address for more than 10 years now, and they did not receive any notice from Barclay .

I request the police to take strict actions against such calls which disturbs mental peace and is not a legal way to communicate with ex-customers.

Saudamini

Barclay Credit Card — threatening me

I D.CH.A.NAIDU holding BARCLAY bank CREDIT CARD .Once I got a call from barclays customer care for membership like Barclays Priority Circle.At that time i am in work, i told them ok call me afterwards but they have taken it as granted and they have not given any mail to me and have not called for reconfirmation they directly send the e-statement amount of rupees 6999/- but i have not paid that amount and i have given mail to heads services of barclay card that i dont want the membership, then they are forcing me to take that Barclays Priority circle.Then one day I got a call from customer care that if i pay rs500/- to them they will process the thing and then they will return the amount .I have paid that amount and again i told them to cancel my account with barclays, but again i got call from customer care to pay 800/rs to cancel the amount.Sir, i am fedup with this bank please help me to whom i have to contact and how can i solve this problem.i will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,
                    D.Ch.A.Naidu.

Barclays Credit Card — Threatening

My name is Arjun P S, I hold a Credit card from Barclays Bank. Before 4 months I lost my job and due to which I am financially Struggling. Now I have an outstanding with this bank [Around 12000]. I was unable to make the payments since last 5 months the collection team of this bank was threatning and harrasing me and my Parents making huge no of calls every day for the card payments. I asked them for a Time period of One Month more to settle the Due amount. BUt asked me to Close the account before Oct 29th. I understand that its a liablity but this is not a way of pulling money from people they already are charing me with intrest for the delayed payment and on the top of it they are making these threatning calls and My Parents are worried about the same since the executive told my Parents that they will have to send people to the house. Kindly look in to the issue.

Dear Sir / Madam

My self Nirmal Manakchand Ghiya, I was own a Barclays Bank Credit Card No. –[protected]...
                      Delhi, Delhi

I have used two barclays bank credit cards in past with card numbers B1C0522159, B1C0522159 (Card...

Hello Sir/madam,
                      This Sunil Chaudhari, from Pune.
                      I have no relation with Barclays bank.
                      Few days back on 23rd Oct 2012 I got cal from number [protected] mentioning name Mahendra chaudhari. He called himself as Police Inspector form Delhi police station.
                      He was asking about one person Amol Mahajan. According to Mr. Mahendra chaudhari, who introduced himself as Police personel, Amol Mahajan has cheated Barclays bank through credit card.
                      Another pesron with Name Rakesh chandra, his mobile no, [protected], called me and told me that there is non-baleable warrant against me also because Amol cheated Barclays, and Amol had given my reference. (what the hell is this policy of Barclays.)

Here I am declaring that I have no personal and professional or any other relation with Amol Mahajan. I havent given any reference or never referred him to Barclays or any other related firms for any banking/financial affairs.
                      I am not responsible in any way for loss of bank if Amol cheated the bank.

I am warning Barclays bank and their recovery personel through this mail, Not to call me again or not to approach me or any of my relatives or any premises of mine, whether its residential or official address, for above mentioned matter of Amol Mahajan.

The said person Amol Mahajan is totally unknown person for me.
                      This is pre-Legal notice.
                      If I am suffered by any means, I will go for legal action against above 2 fellows Mahendra Chaudhari and Rakesh Chandra.
                      I have informed the same to local police station through legal declaration. They will look further into this matter.

Sunil Chaudhari
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Barclays Credit Card — Warning

Dear All,
                      It's personal experience. Never opt for Barclays Credit Card. They have most inefficient Customer Service in india. You will repent when you become defaulter even if you are paying your debt and when they say they don't recieve it. I myself is going to beat up their executives if I see them anywhere in Mumbai.
                      Their customer care centre is not helping me track the payment.
                      Thanks.
                      Yes it is right i also same experience in the Barkley credit card one of the worst card i have seen i dropped the cheque before due date in the skypack dropbox in hubli but the courier fellow not delivered in time the Bank started late payment fees. now they are asking to pay 6000/ now and daily calling me.
                      My huble request to all peoples do not opt for barkey card

Credit Card — Collection calls from barclays

hi, am getting calls from barclays bank collection for non payment of credit card due... let me bring to your notice that i do not hold a credit card and repeatedly getting calls... hence forth wont entertain such calls and i will be forced to lodge a complaint in the consumer court.
                      shiju nair
                      you should have mailed it to barclays bank not on public forum