E-Billing Solutions
E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd

E-Billing Solutions Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1st Floor, Akar's Tech Park, No 2, Manikodi Srinivasan Nagar, Main Road Extn, Seevaram, Perungudi
Chennai

Noida (India)

View More Information...

Good

E-Billing Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I have paid for Tanuvas exam through your payment gateway on December 2020. Due to technical problem my amount has been debited twice and still not refunded
Apr 06, 2021

E-Billing Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid the sum of 392 rupees to dhani, amount has deducted from my account and kya showing that amount has paid to ebilling, but updated in dhani app. Kindly send the money to my dhani loan account,
    Payment not update in dhani app.
    Apr 02, 2021

KINDLY SEND US LAST BILL COPY BY EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com for KNO[protected]
      Mar 24, 2021

But this amount is not added in my dhani whollet
        My transaction amount of 9850/using debit cards was successful proceed on2021-03-03 13:17:14 against reference number 106213077505
        Mar 04, 2021

Mar 04, 2021
        Updated by [email protected]
        This amount is not added in my dhani pay whollet mydhanipay whollet number is [protected]

On 13.01.2021 we made a payment to Corporation of Chennai thru' net banking from our current account with ICICI Bank of Rs. 81, 874/- towards payment of property tax. It was debited to our bank account but the merchant did not receive the payment till today (03.03.2021). We need the amount to be credited back to our bank account immediately.
          Mar 03, 2021

February 7, 2021, Union Bank of India NEFT Payment Details:
            1. Reference No.41177531
            2. Order ID: 1638828
            3. Union Bank of India - Reference ID.[protected]

We made a payment on February 7, 2021, through EBS for Rs8o6.62/- to Nitya Kalyanam of
            SRI BHADRAKALI SAMETA VEERESWARA SWAMY DEVASTHANAM, MURAMALLA- 533220, I.POLAVARAM, EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT, Andhra Pradesh, India.
            But no receipt was generated even though the amount was withdrawn from my Bank account.
            Kindly intimate me the status of the payment and sent me the reicipt if the payment was successful.

Yours sincerely

Prof R Srinivasa Rao
            Email:[protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile:[protected]
            Feb 08, 2021

A froudland transaction will be done from my account, trxn I'd[protected] amount - 19999/-
              And txn I'd[protected] for amount 19000. Please verify this transaction and justify the same.

Debit account details
              Chinmay mahapatra
              Account number[protected]
              Jan 29, 2021

On 28/01/2021 I did payment of rupees 549/- to Flower aura via my debit card and the amount was deducted but the merchant(Flower aura) did not receive any amount. So I had to pay them again which was successful for the 2nd time.
                I would like my refund back of rupees 549/- done via E-billing solutions.
                Amount deducted from bank but the merchant did not receive the payment
                Amount deducted from bank but the merchant did not receive the payment
                Jan 28, 2021

On December 1st 2020 I made an online transaction using EBS PAYMENT gateway.. amount deducted from my account but transaction failed.. I had contacted my bank they said that transaction success at bank end and amount transferred to merchant. And that particular day u didn't received any mail from EBS ..so that I didn't have any merchant details to contact merchant..I have only bank transaction id.. kindly help me to get refund as soon as possible
                  Dec 30, 2020

Payments are captured transactions - Still not cleared in our bank account.

Two payments stuck in the gateway. Constantly chasing the team but very slow response and no action completed. Need this to be sorted within the day its extremely urgent.

They need to sort this soonest. Amount has been deducted from the client bank account but has not yet been refunded to our account.
                    Dec 24, 2020

my self Pankaj Dhiman, presently i am doing online payment to manpurna online through E billing solution (internet banking), my account payment deduct but manpurna have not recieved payment.
                      detail are given below

17/12/2020 BIL/ONL/[protected]/E BILLING SOLUTIONS 510.62 DR.

kindly look this matter
                      Dec 17, 2020

Sir/madam I have done a payment to my University Site IGU Haryana to my course fee
                        The payment was done by e-billing solution Pvt. Mumbai MHIN but my University site showing me my payment status is failed. The payment source gate is e-billing solution Pvt. My references for that payment reference no.[protected]
                        Issue regarding failed payment
                        Dec 16, 2020
                        I paid a amount 714.29 Online to my University site IGU payment gate is e-billing solution Pvt Ltd. Payment is debited from my account but University site is not showing me any payment reference no of payment is 034710151889. Check is reference no. Regarding my payment please refund my amount other processed it to my University site
                        Dec 16, 2020

I received the invoices from Vodafone for the following mobiles which I was personally went Vodafone store on 24 oct 2020 and permanently closed the services last months.with Mr.Jaydeep [protected] Vodafone executive Jamnagar Gujarat confirmed it was closed. Just two days back I spoke with him on 24/11/2020 for this issue but he said he will call me back. But not respond me back.

[protected].

Please look at this matter and close this issue as soon as possible, I don't want to pay the amount which I was already closed with all respect.

best regards,

Ponnuchamy Senrayan
                          contact number [protected] Jio.
                          Nov 27, 2020

I received bill of month may - june 20 mentioning amount of payment of rs.17225.47, which need to review. Some mistake from office because it is not normal which i used to pay regularly.
                            I have already paid bill of march - april 20.
                            Jul 22, 2020

On 21st april 2020, i tried to make a payment towards lucknow university ug admission fees for registration id - [protected]...

My payment is not successful but my account balance spent plzz help to refund money bihar iti
                              fail payment

The attached bill is removed by delivery boy, when I asked he gives it again. The crap thing is the billed amount is not matching with my paid amount at all. Please check it as priority.

Most humbly and respectfully i beg to say that i filled the form of bcece board (Dcece2020). Due to network problem...
                                  I, mr. yogesh bhosale, has paid the fees of rs.10, 150/- as on 23.08.2019 through online website e billing solutions pvt ltd,...
                                  Date of incident: 30-oct-2019
                                  I did an online payment through the e billing solution for my redbus journey of 1299.00...