OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I Raised Request For cancel my plan they not cancel my membership. I Received Call From one assist employee she talk more and more .she try to brainwash and not cancelled plan..I dont what I do One Assist Employees Are Cheating..Help me for cancel my membership

Relationship ID:1912332
Mobile number:[protected]
Mail : a.[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 08, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

My plan will expire April 17 2021 i don't want continue this plan..Am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership..Last three years I'm trying to cancel this plan. one assist not cancelled. This time I'm very serious.Dont take auto renewal

OneAssist Relationship Number : 1912332
    Name :- A.Gowthaman
    Mobile No. :- [protected]
    Credit Card Number Ending :- 1336

[Apr 07, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cancellation of One Assist Membership
      I am a HDFC bank Credit card holder. The bank has auto debited Rs.1899/- from my Credit card number ending with 0821 without my concern on date. 17/MAR/2021. I am not interested about this service and don't want this Membership anymore. So cancel the Membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1399/-.
      Name: M.SAMARASIMHA REDDY
      Credit card number ending:1345

Mobile: [protected]
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments

When I applied for credit card from ICICI Bank, I think I had by mistakenly ticked for One Assist subscription plan. And now...
        Dear Sir/ Madam,
        My self Anuj Kumar Srivastava My Registered Mobile no [protected].
        Me and lot of my friends...

Please cancel my membership associated with ICICI Bank.
        Account Holder Name - Megha Singh
        Associated Phone number - [protected]

[Mar 31, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

HDFC Bank are the one who directed me to ONE ASSIST but really this company is not taking any request and auto payment mode...

Before 2 years when i received my debit after account opening in ICICI bank.I received a phone call from oneassist team and don't know haw they activated my subscription and debited Rs 1899 from my account from that day i was trying to cancel this subscription. Today i received SMS that this plan is going to renew and it will charge Rs 1899 again..please i request you to cancel all subscription as early as possible. ..and please if possible refund my money that you have charged till now...thanks

[Mar 27, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

One assist membership fee has been debited on over credit card without my permission
            why

[Mar 21, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SIR
              I Have Already Talk To Customer Care On Telephone
              Talk In The Mont Of Oct 20 For Change Of My Plan
              He...
              I don't know how I am registered with OneAssist for my HDFC card. An amount of Rs. 1399 as the membership fee on 19/03/2021....

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . Received credit card bill of Rs. 1899/- for my credit card number ending with 6054 on date:19/03/2021. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and cancel the bill of amount of Rs.1899/-

OneAssist Relationship Number : 10315287
              Name :- Jaba Y
              Credit Card Number Ending :- 6054

[Mar 19, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/Madam,

I don't know how I am registered with OneAssist for my HDFC cards. An amount of Rs. 1934.82 as the membership fee on 06/03/2021. I request the appropriate authority to cancel my membership with OneAssist & please deposit the refund to my account.

Thanks & Regards
                Dwarapudi Bola Sankar
                Cancellation of the OneAssist membership for my Hdfc cards

Complaint comments

I received sms from icic bank today that rs-1899/- deducted from my bank account to one assist membership fee. icic rand information...
                  Previous year without my confirmation they have debited 1899 rupees of money from my account and without even knowing about...

My name is J. Jayasree i received call regarding protection of debit card they misguided me telling this was from icici bank but it was from one assist nd without my permission further they debited 1899rs from my account please cancel this policy and refund my money asap!.
                  Deactivation of account and refund
                  Deactivation of account and refund

[Mar 15, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, Madam
                    I have purchased AC from Flipkart on October 11 2019 with one assist plan bearing number [protected]. With regards to service I have initiated a free service request on 05th March 2021. Ref No. For this service request is 8986199. Without attending to service the request is closed stating that service is done. I am following up with them from past 10 days and I see no progress. In addition to this when we complained on the same. Another service request is raised for service of AC which is available for next year free of cost. Here the case is instead of reopening the request they have raised second free request. Ref No. FOR THIS IS 9004039. Please do the needful in this regard.

[Mar 14, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir Mera mob handover nahi KR rahe h 2 time cancel KR Diya h
                      My product not delivered

[Mar 13, 2021] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.