[Resolved]  Basil International — basil redemption shares 2022 maturity date of the year

We are deposited some money in redemption shares in your basil before 10 years. The maturity date given in the year 2022. But one question is that before 9 or 8 years heared the company collapsed and banned. And also now agent is not appeared and after 10years the agent is not now in your city he jumped another city which city not known. So after maturity i will collect the maturity amount directly company. If yes the the address of the company and where. Its very urgent the amount necessary for some hospital fees deposit my parents hospitalized.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 8, 2019
I submitted my complaint box my email id [email protected]

[Jun 25, 2019] Basil International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by K chanti Nov 08, 2019
How to get my redemption shares amount before maturity the branch was collapsed and closed, my agent is not visible or disappeared

Updated by K chanti Mar 11, 2020
Not response still now
Updated by K chanti Jul 14, 2020
Not respond any one lot of submitted but no response why I question is that the company fully destroyed and banned
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We have invested some of 5000 rupees on basil international on 20/05/2009.
Maturity year was 2015 but till yet not settled.

Basil International Phone
    Basil International Address
    27/2, Suren Tagore Road, Gariahat, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700019